• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Worst Fanfictions Ever (New Forum)

What are your thoughts on reaction fanfics?
Just wondering , how would fate and rwby react to umineko and shinza banshou?

r54tux176vr61.png

He said it boys....

what would your guys opinion on multiverse tournament by author nicholas andrew on ffn
I haven’t read it yet but maybe you could explain a bit more about it since it sounds interesting.
if persona characters don't curbstomp the entirely of bnha then that ain't persona my dude...
Though it might be more mystery oriented maybe the worlds are fused and BNA characters assists the Persona 4 cast in solving a murder crime?

if persona characters don't curbstomp the entirely of bnha then that ain't persona my dude...
I haven’t read it yet but maybe you could explain a bit more about it since it sounds interesting.

Though it might be more mystery oriented maybe the worlds are fused and BNA characters assists the Persona 4 cast in solving a murder crime?
Its about Minato Arisato taming up YU tamaki. Aka mount lady and He is the type to stick to his guns
As i He wont Sho off

r54tux176vr61.png

He said it boys....
Dios santo que esta entre nosotros, Why? that is clearly unnecessary unless you(the autor, not you) were intentionally doing it to annoy.

esseny

Essentially its a tournament that's split into different tiers based on the characters power dealing with characters from different shows ie dragonball,, one piece , opm , naruto, yyh and others.

the award for each tier if i'm not mistaken is l1 rule free wish so yeah a little cliche but it gives stakes that whoever wins be it good bad or inbetween have a lot to be concerned about.

example is like the first tier is smallest and is only a single elimination 16 person tournament the tier, the next tier the urban tier is so big that its plit into like 4 different groups that cut from 120 to 64. and it goes higher and higher.

Ah yes, especially the Naruto x Highschool DxD crossover, they're just so obnoxious...
There was only one fanfic that I liked, because it didn't start with a massive harem, just with just one(koneko) and gave it enough plot to make it good, but I screw it up by introducing the others into its harem.

So MC kun gets isekaied to akame ga kill in his video game avatar like ainz, and the first thing he does is to nuke all of akame ga kill with ars almadel salomonis to gather energy to travel to other world as he hates the world of akame ga kill.

So MC kun gets isekaied to akame ga kill in his video game avatar like ainz, and the first thing he does is to nuke all of akame ga kill with ars almadel salomonis to gather energy to travel to other world as he hates the world of akame ga kill.
That's origanality, the truth i would do that

This is not the worst but it’s the most wanked imo. It’s Overlord crossover with fate but Ainz stomp everything even the Type and and the godlike being in fate verse

Lmao, that's suprisingly an original idea though but kinda wanked as well

^Same. Then again, I've only seen like maybe a few? But two of them are really the same person with different/alt accounts and the very few I read of theirs just start out the same as "hi, my name is" and "I hang with my friends, and am a fan of anime" and whatnot.

^Same. Then again, I've only seen like maybe a few? But two of them are really the same person with different/alt accounts and the very few I read of theirs just start out the same as "hi, my name is" and "I hang with my friends, and am a fan of anime" and whatnot.
well, i really like the fanfics made by datoneboi in wattpad...it is actually aimed at comedy like one punch man....
BTW those hyperdimension neptunia fanfics are just the male reader flexing his power and boasting like a hidden hero who revealed himself.

Planck69

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I think they're talking about those fanfiction where the main cast members read or watch the series (though, this can extend to other works of fiction or even other fanfiction).

You know guys, i can somewhat understand featherine augustus aurora a bit.
See, when novel writers make a novel, their job is to make their stories as interesting as possible. To do that, they have no qualm in torturing or killing the characters in the novel. In the end, those characters are fiction, so why bother ?
Similarly, featherine also sees umineko as a fiction and wants to make it as interesting as possible. I guess that's why she is evil

You know guys, i can somewhat understand featherine augustus aurora a bit.
See, when novel writers make a novel, their job is to make their stories as interesting as possible. To do that, they have no qualm in torturing or killing the characters in the novel. In the end, those characters are fiction, so why bother ?
Similarly, featherine also sees umineko as a fiction and wants to make it as interesting as possible. I guess that's why she is evil
If you want to see another example of a writer torturing his characters, I'd highly recommend reading SCP 3999

One of the ones I have made for a RWBY fanfic that I've come to like as much as another is about the range of the characters as they were in Volume 1-3. He's starting out as like everyone would be (by VSB's tiering) but the way I plan to do things for him will make him as strong as the top tiers.

Mine sorta varies.

The main cast is normally at High 6-A when casual, but when in combat they're at 5-A, and they all have upgraded forms at 4-B, they all have certain amps and hax and weaponry that reach up to 4-A, 3-B, Low 2-C to 2-A and even Low 1-C

IDK how high I make my OC's anyway. The last time I did it I had planned for anywhere from 2-A to all the way to 1-A but that was before I decided to mellow out considerably and focus on better characterization and story plotting.

The highest I have in mind would be some planetary to steller level feats with some hax you'd see in novel series like Shinza or Slime or Maou Gakuin...or whichever series you guys read/watch that's uber broken yet midly strong.

I've made a few. My fucking OC-Verse as I call them started off as a fucking comedy I made to entertain myself when I was like 11. I'm currently 19 and have kept it going ever since I completely remade it from the ground up about 4 years ago.

If anyone's Curious, my current Protagonist has already been through hell which is really ironic considering her job is to do that to other people since she's my Verse's equivalent to Ghost Rider, but on a Low 1-C scale.