• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Discussion Thread

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Don't know if anyone's interested but I'm in the process of creating a verse page and profiles for the W.I.T.C.H. series. I don't know if I'll be making profiles for the old animated series but doesn't mean people can't discuss it if they want to.

Here is the blog regarding the verse page and profiles. If you have any questions regarding the characters or abilities, let me know.

Revisions (Comics)

Revisions (Animated Series)

W.I.T.C.H (Animated Series) Quintessence = Real Lightning? (Concluded)

W.I.T.C.H. (Animated Series) Tier 3/2 Cosmology & High 3-A Feat/Scaling (Concluded)

Last edited:
Yeah, they're a separate continuity and would require separate profiles. Especially since they have different powers/abilities/stats. The story has several major alterations as well.

Not sure if it's hax or power, but Cedric may have a Tier 2 feat really early in the Graphic Novel.
I think he has a statement or something after he gained the Crown of Light in part 4 but I need to go back and check.
Oooh neat, some W.I.T.C.H. recognition. I'll take a look here from time to time.
Yeah, I was a bit surprised we didn't have profiles but it's not a super well known verse.

Just a heads up to everyone, there are only 4 more volumes left in the Graphic Novels that have yet to come out

Part 8 Teach 2B W.I.T.C.H. Volume 3 (8/31/2021)

Part 9 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 1 (10/26/2021)

Part 9 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 2 (12/14/2021)

Part 9 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 3 (Unknown)

I'll be getting them around the time they come out, as of right now I'm going to be working on the Cosmology size of the verse. I can say for a fact that size of the W.I.T.C.H. verse is at minimum baseline 2-B as there is a statement that Kandrakar is the gateway to 1000 universes and Kandrakar itself is an infinite universe.

Each universe has evidence of being separate space time universes and being infinite in size we even have 2-A evidence because the Oracle states he watches over infinite realities and there is a map that is stated to be the map of the universe (all of creation) that is stated to be infinite (meaning infinite universes) as said map allowed them to travel to all the universes under Kandrakar's rule. There are also infinite possibilities for the timeline as well so I believe that's baseline 2-A if accepted.

I'll post the full cosmology with scans when I'm done.

Not sure if it's hax or power, but Cedric may have a Tier 2 feat really early in the Graphic Novel.
I believe I've found the possible Tier 2 feat from Cedric you were referring to.

In Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 2, Cedric uses his magic to create a breach/portal in the veil and brings an artists painted world to life.

However, we don't know the exact size of the painted world, the artist states it's a painting of a happy village were every day is spring but it's not stated to be a universe in size. At best, it might be star level in size since it's always day time and we see shadows in the world so there would be a sun..

I see this as a form of hax though.

I'm almost finished with the verse Cosmology evidence and will likely post it tomorrow. Don't know 2-A will be accepted but 2-B is solid.

After that I'll be collecting the evidence for the characters scaling to High 3-A or Low 2-C via statements of being able to destroy Kandrakar (which is infinite in size and contains the Fortress of Congregation which has multiple rooms called Memory Vaults which are big enough to hold infinite memories and thus each are infinite in size), this is also backed by many infinite/endless power statements so expect upgrades from the current 4-C/High 4-C stuff.

One: I don't think anyone should really scale to Elyon, especially with The Crown of Light, considering how far stronger she was than the Witches even without being able to weaponize anywhere near her full power.

Two, Nerissa has a feat that may need to be looked at: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/BDHnK_Ztmu...Gb_aK_djL5-t1hNEx8NRBS0GdCye0wZ7OaiCHzZFV7=s0

Nerissa is shaking the cosmos. Considering it states Kandrakar is the center of Infinity, this is referring to the entirety of the verse. Since we see it actually affect Kandrakar, and she was far away from Kandrakar, in Will's universe. This is actually really scalable since Will can temporarily keep up with Nerissa in her very weakened state.

So as to not derail Griffin’s CRT, I’m pretty sure Lilian was stated to be = Elyon and the Heart iirc. Which is actually wild if the cosmology is the same as the comic.

One: I don't think anyone should really scale to Elyon, especially with The Crown of Light, considering how far stronger she was than the Witches even without being able to weaponize anywhere near her full power.

Two, Nerissa has a feat that may need to be looked at: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/BDHnK_Ztmu...Gb_aK_djL5-t1hNEx8NRBS0GdCye0wZ7OaiCHzZFV7=s0

Nerissa is shaking the cosmos. Considering it states Kandrakar is the center of Infinity, this is referring to the entirety of the verse. Since we see it actually affect Kandrakar, and she was far away from Kandrakar, in Will's universe. This is actually really scalable since Will can temporarily keep up with Nerissa in her very weakened state.
Yeah, Elyon has multiple statements of having infinite/endless power and Phobos wanted to use it to destroy the Veil which was able to block off a universe which was infinite in size. Cedric also stated he was going to use the Crown of Light's power to destroy the fortress of congregation which contains the Memory Vaults of of each member of the congregation and are infinite in size so she should be At least High 3-A.

Nerissa's feat is something, I almost forgot about that. Nerissa's feat of shaking the Cosmos would be 2-C. The Heart of Kandrakar is also stated to have infinite power and also to have the greatest power so it would scale above the Crown of Light. The dark power Nerissa released from her corrupted Heart was also going to destroy the Fortress of Kandrakar/Congregation which again has the Memory Vaults of infinite size.

Since I finished the Cosmology thread, I'll get to work on the feats.

So as to not derail Griffin’s CRT, I’m pretty sure Lilian was stated to be = Elyon and the Heart iirc. Which is actually wild if the cosmology is the same as the comic.
I actually watched the show before reading the Graphic Novels, though I can't remember how the Cosmology scale worked.

Alright, I'm starting the feats compilation for the Tier 3/2 Stuff and from what I can tell so far, the characters will be At least High 3-A/Low 2-C and maybe even 2-C to 2-A depending on what's accepted.

This one will take a bit longer than the Cosmology thread since it's also gonna be about scaling. Anyway, I'll comment here when it's done. Though I'm gonna wait for the Cosmology thread to be finished being evaluated before I post since the feats pretty much depend on that revision.

Alright, I've finished compiling the feats. I'll create the thread once the Cosmology thread is done.

I still find it funny that in the cartoon, all the girls could fly from the beginning but in the comics, they couldn't fly until late in the series once they got their New Power (Excluding Hay Lin who used the air to fly)

I still find it funny that in the cartoon, all the girls could fly from the beginning but in the comics, they couldn't fly until late in the series once they got their New Power (Excluding Hay Lin who used the air to fly)
The difference between the comic and cartoon feels pretty stark honestly. The comic's pacing and style is more akin to that of Smallville while the cartoon feels more like that of the incredibly fast paced Spider-Man: The Animated Series

We got a lot of support for the Cosmology. Let's go.
Just need some more staff approval and we'll be good to go. Hopefully the next thread involving High 3-A/2-A AP stuff gets accepted.
The difference between the comic and cartoon feels pretty stark honestly. The comic's pacing and style is more akin to that of Smallville while the cartoon feels more like that of the incredibly fast paced Spider-Man: The Animated Series
True. I link both to be honest. They each have something I like and dislike, and while many things are different, neither throw me off from the series.

Well, it seems everyone agrees with 2-A cosmology size for W.i.t.c.h., I've added the evidence to the blog so I'll be posting the upgrade thread for the characters later today.

In the meantime, time to look up feats for the Cartoon:
-One, the Cosmologies seem to be similar enough.
  • Two, Show Lilian is extremely powerful. I wasn't expecting her to be as powerful as was hinted in the show. She literally was able to unconsciously will them to transform against the will of the Heart of Kandrakar. Unconscious because she isn't aware she is the Heart, so all of this is very casual. Like What.
  • She also made the Guardians temporarily even stronger than Nerissa while in her Glarmor, who had 2 Hearts
SHEESH

Last edited:
Well if you guys want to check out what Elyon's profile will look like once the AP revisions are done, here you go.

Just scroll down to Elyon's section in the Profiles. I've got all the scans for her powers for her powers and stats along with the references to all of them. The last parts of here AP section will be linked to the blog itself when the revisions are done. Elyon's profile will be the first to be made as I still need to update the Guardians profiles with references and update their AP sections.

The third Volume to Part 8. Teach2B W.I.T.C.H. dropped today and I ordered it. I hope some good speed feats happen given they are now in the fast world where some fast people and creatures exist. The characters are pretty lacking in the speed department.

The High 3-A, likely 2-A characters have been accepted.

With that done, it's finally time to add the verse page. First I'll create a blog specifically for the 2-A Cosmology and Tier 3 - 2 Feats so we don't need to keep linking the threads all the time. Second, I'll finish the updates to the draft for the verse page itself, you guys can add yourselves to the supports section when it's finished if you want, I'll be linking it when it's done. Finally, due to the recent rule, profiles need references added to their pages and the profiles I've made for Will, Irma, Taranee, Corneila, and Hay Lin still need the references and some touching up.

With that said, only Elyon's page will be created right after the verse page since her's is fully updated with links and references. Don't worry though, other characters will be added it will just take time.

Verse page is finally up and Elyon's page is linked in the characters section. You guys can add yourselves to the supporter section if you want.

Last edited:
My copy of Part 8: Teach2B W.I.T.C.H. Volume 3 has finally arrived! Now I just need to wait for the final 3 books of Part 9: 100% W.I.T.C.H. to come out.

Will's profile is up.

Back