• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Invulnerability Addition and some minor abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Limited Invulnerability

I believe each of the Guardians should have limited Invulnerability to their own elements. Currently, we rate them as having a resistance but it's clearly more than that...

Edit: some of the scans don't seem to work so I'll link them under the ones they go to

In Part IX.100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 1, Chapter 104: Another World, Page 202 and 206. The girls meet the Runics team who have the same power to manipulate the elements as them as shown under their names. When Hay Lin was hit by the Air Runic, she stated she was fine and they state it was because of it being her element.

In Part IX, 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 2, Chapter 107: It Was Fate, Page 118. Queen Nihila, states that she can't harm the Guardians and they can't harm here because they share the same element power and no matter how long they fight neither would win. We even saw Corneila's attack did nothing.

Here is a working scan for the above link.

In Part IX, 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 4, Chapter 113: The Long Kiss, Page 19 and 20. It states that when your element is water, you aren't afraid of the sea and we see Irma (in human form) swim to the lower part of the ocean and states that not even divers could get that low. So without protection, Irma is unharmed by the crushing depths of the ocean because it's her element.

Here are the scans for the above links.

As it's already shown on their profiles, the dark mother stated they can't be harmed by their element. It's also shown when they got hit by their own element, they simply absorbed it and took no damage.

There resistance should just be changed to Invulnerability to their respective element.

Minor Additions

Will

In 100% W.I.T.C.H. Vol 4 Chaper 114 Back to School Page 78, Will showed she can sense the energy released of objects.

Here is the scan.

And on page 85 she states...

I'll follow the energy flow to pinpoint the exact position of the treasure

Here is the scan

This should give her Extrasensory Perception

Hay Lin

On page 85, Hay Lin showed she can sense the flow of air

Here is the scan

This should be Enhanced Senses

Taranee and Irma

On page 85, the both could see in the past to know what a fire had burned and what the water had our out.

Here is the scan

This should be limited Clairvoyance

That's all for now, thoughts?.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back