• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Comics Revision (Complete Profiles/Immesurable Speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Complete Profiles

I'm finally done!!! Over 900 damn images posted... I've finally finished the W.I.T.C.H. comic series and have overhauled the profiles but to keep it brief... Below I've linked Will Vandom's current profile and the updated version to give you an idea on what change.

Will Vandom

New Page

It's overall better, more scans, justifications, and obviously references (I need to fix the 3 to 4 reference errors but you see the point). Most importantly the profile is now complete because the current one used graphic novel scans (a reprint of the comics) but the graphic novels are not finished and I didn't want to wait who knows how long.

Plus the scan are all the same and are much clearer. All the statistics are the same, minus speed and I'll explain why below.

Immesurable Speed

In the thread linked below, Infinite Speed was accepted.

However, if you checked Will's new page, you will see the justification for Immesurable Speed but I'll post it below anyways.

In "Issue #91", the Guardians travel from Earth to Kandrakar is stated to be outside of time, and Will states that when they did so, they travel through space and time.

Meanwhile in Kandrakar, outside of time and in a mysterious space...

You can open your eyes now, Leah!

N-no! First, tell me what just happened!

We traveled through different universes and time epochs!

The word "epochs" means...

"a period of time in history or a person's life, typically one marked by notable events or particular characteristics." Or "the beginning of a distinctive period in the history of someone or something."

So we are directly told they traveled through universes and time epochs (histories), and yes it was through movement as in the scan, the girl states that it felt like they were on a rollercoaster. Moving through time with sheer speed is considered Immesurable on this site from what I recall.

But there is more!

In "Issue #33" it is stated that the Heart of Kandrakar is the strongest magic in every aspect. And the girls are empowered by the full elements later on and thus are superior to Santa's Sleigh which in issue #105 travels beyond space and time and made it as if they traveled back in time as if there adventure to the north pole never happened.

In the scan they even state that they want to go back in time and Santa states he can help them, with Corneila stating it would be like everything they did never happened and Santa states it travels beyond time and space. So the magic of Santa's sleigh gives it the ability to move through time and space.

As I also pointed out in the Infinite Speed thread linked at the top, the elements could also travel from Kandrakar to Earth so that would mean they crossed through different universes and time epochs (histories) and yes it was through sheer movement.

Also the cosmolgy of the verse is accepted as 2-A as shown in the blog and yes the blog will be updated as well but everything in it is still the same and more evidence will be included so there is no problem.

So yeah that's it. All the profiles will be overhauled with proper scans/justifications and the top tier characters will get Immesurable Speed for traveling through time with sheer movement.

This should be fine to apply now since majority of what is on the profile is already accepted, and this has staff approval.

I've updated Will's page and will now update the others, so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back