• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Discussion Thread

Will's profile is up.

Does this mean we can finally determine whether or not Will beats Bloom from Winx Club? I remember that being a semi-popular debate.

Lowkey my favourite of the team is Will. I don't think she gets enough credit
My favorite is Corneila, though she can be a bit annoying at times (though that can be said about all of them).
Does this mean we can finally determine whether or not Will beats Bloom from Winx Club? I remember that being a semi-popular debate.
Will's got the massive AP advantage and good hax but is at a heavy disadvantage when it comes to speed. However, we still have the final part in the series Part 9 100% W.I.T.C.H., that might provide more feats. I'd definitely like to do that match at one point but apparently our Bloom profile is outdated so only time will tell.

Irma's profile is up.

Alright, Taranee, Corneila, and Hay Lin's profiles are up.

Looks like the gang's all here, eh?
Yup. I'll be doing other profiles in the future.

Also, the dates for the final part of the W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels are...

Part 9: 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 1 (November 2, 2021)

Part 9: 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 2 (December 14, 2021)

Part 9: 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 3 (February 22, 2022)

The cover for the first volume dropped. I'm mad that the last one doesn't come out until early next year but that's how it is.

Just a heads up, I'll be posting a new thread tomorrow. It will be discussing the Fast World which will have it's own blog and expand on the Cosmology. It will introduce a Physiology page for those native to the Fast World and will add more to the Hypersonic Speed ratings.

Dark Mother profile is up.

I'd like to note that I'm working on the thread to scale the characters (Guardians) AP to their physical stats (Striking Strength and Durability) as I do believe there is sufficient evidence.

New characters added to verse page, Erin Peyton (Could have been an interesting character if she was written correctly...), and Arkaam (Fast World Queen with an odd sense of fashion...)

I'll likely be doing profiles for Nerissa and her gang next, along with the Ragorlang.

Sorry I didn't do it myself. I got sidetracked by some other wiki stuff

While I'm admittedly not as well versed in it compared to the comics, do you think we'll get cartoon profiles in the future?

While I'm admittedly not as well versed in it compared to the comics, do you think we'll get cartoon profiles in the future?
Oh... I thought other users were going to make them which is why I didn't start them.

If you guys want them, I could take the time to make them? They've got some cool stuff in it, Will even has Regeneration Negation on a Low Godly scale if I remember correctly. It will take me some time but I could start compiling feats and constructing the profiles.

I'll let you guys know when I get them started.

I actually did want to make them but, I got into the comics after watching the cartoon and that took my focus. I'd be happy to make profiles for their cartoon versions especially since not to much is going on besides my future Danny Phantom revisions but I'm capable of working on two verses at a time.

It might be a good idea to go ahead and get the comics out of the way. That way, you can just focus on the cartoon, assuming you still want to by then.
The last 3 volumes for the final part have come out yet (the first volume actually drops tomorrow).

I'll put the cartoon on the side and work on it from time to time. That way I won't forget about it.

So I'm Italian, I have the first volume in the original italian language. I could compare the two versions to see if there are any differences, though I still in the middle of searching for the other volumes
That’s fine. It would be good to know if they changed anything noteworthy.

Technically, it's gonna get spoiled anyways come time for the calcs...
Well, I was referring to him that was gonna read it. Still I guess I can still mark it as spoiler
Ok so in the final issue SPOILER The guardian are able to fuse to form a giant lady called Sixthar. Then each guardian gain a huge boost in one of the five senses. Will has super sight, Hay Lin super hearing, ecc. However it's no mere super sense, Will was able to see AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE AWAY, from Meridian to Earth, and Hay Lin was able to do the same, basicly. Then Will literaaly takes a piece of cake and throw it from Kandrakar to Earth. She did not use a portal, or teleportation, the comic implied she just... launched the cake, literally a universe away, like it crossed Kadrakar all the way to Earth

Just wanted to note that I'll be starting the drafts for the animated series versions of the characters and will post a link soon.

I'm very interested in how they'll differ

Also, maybe it's just me, but I feel like Taranee's cartoon voice never fit the character. She wasn't what I'd call shy, but her comic version always gave off the impression of being softer spoken and less excitable as the other Guardians. So for her to be a little more loud in the cartoon always threw me off guard

EDIT: Note that I am referring to the English dub

Back