• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. (Animated Series) Tier 3/2 Cosmology & High 3-A Feat/Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Here I will be posting evidence for the size of the W.I.T.C.H verse for the animated series, and evidence for High 3-A scaling. I also created a blog for this as well.

The Universe
In the first episode of the series "It Begins". Hay Lin's grandmother drops some lore regarding the universe.

Yan Lin: "The universe was once a single kingdom ruled by good, but evil began to take root. A veil was created to isolate the evil kingdom of Meridian from all other worlds. Without the protection of this Veil, every world, including Earth, is in terrible danger."

This information tells use that the verse is 3-A/Universe level in scale. The word "world" in the second part sentence is clearly used to describe planets as she stated "every world including Earth". When talking about Meridian, it's represented as a planet in the projection as well so that would further back worlds = planets in this instance.

However the first "world" she used could have ment different universes given she uses the word to describe different dimensions in the season 2 episode 10 "J is for Jewel" when talking to Hay Lin.

Hay Lin: "And it's like folding?"

Yan Lin: Folding is for crossing between worlds. Teletransporting is for the fast break within a world."

She says "within a world" which leads to the assumption that she's referring to a dimension, however, like the display above with Maridian, she uses planet images as a description so it's best to assume she ment planets as a low end interpretation.

Meridian's Size

In season 1 episode 5, "A Service to the Community", Caleb gives a statement regarding the size if the Infinite City which is located below Meridian.

Caleb: "No one knows who built the Infinite City, in 4,000 years, no ones found an end to it in any direction."

In season 1 episode 21 "Escape From Cavigor", the Guardians need to get in an underground prison and Corneila states this...

Corneila: "Can we dig up into it from the Infinite City? I mean, if it's infinite, it's under everything, right?"

In season 2, episode 24 "X is for Xanadu" it's stated once again that the Infinite City is infinite.

Phobos: "You're information is worthless. The rebel base in the Infinite City is long deserted."

Cheek: "Not old base! New base! New base!"

Raythor: "My leig, the Infinite City is well... infinite."

If we go off the city's name, and these statements, it would mean the Meridian would be infinite in size. No one has found an end to it in 4,000 years, it's stated multiple times to be infinite, and it's name is the Infinite City.

The only issue is that we see a map of Maridian. It appears to be finite but Maridian is never stated to be a planet, and that map is also stated to be the map of the Kingdom of Maridian which means it's likely not the full map.

I'd suggest this be used as possible infinite size for the Maridian world/dimension.

Kandrakar and the Infinite Dimensions

In season 2, episode 2 "B is for Betrayal", we gain more information about the size of the verse from various characters.

One of the Council of Kandrakar explains to the Guardians about Kandrakar itself and more, stating...

"Come now, the fortress at the heart of infinity awaits."

The same character and another later states this when explaining the Oromers to the Guardians...

"The Aurameres, and this is Luba, keeper of the Oromer globs, the source of all Guardian magic."

"The Aurameres transmit Kandrakar's mystic energy across the dimensions to the Heart and to the Guardians."

This tells us that Kandrakar is at the center of infinity and that it's energy is sent through the dimensions to reach the Heart of Kandrakar.

The Oracle (who is stated to have great wisdom) states that their are Infinite dimensions.

Oracle: "From time immemorial, it has been the councils task to protect the infinite dimensions. But thirteen years ago, Prince Phobos came to power, the threat he possed was so grave, we were forced to quarantine Maridian from the other worlds to prevent the spread of his evil. And so, the Veil was rasied."

This is direct proof that the W.I.T.C.H. animated series has a cosmology that is infinite in size due to having infinite dimensions.

These dimensions are not just planetary in size.

When the Guardians first reach Kandrakar, you can see everything is purple and this short conversation about it from Hay Lin and her Grandmother states...

Hay Lin: "But, what's with all the purple?"

Yan Lin: "It's the Veil, up close and personal."

So it's clear that people can outright see the Veil, however, in the previous episode "A is for Anonymous", we see Maridian before the Veil is dropped and we see stars clearly and their is no purple barrier so this means more than just the planet is covered by the Veil, it's the entire dimension. Even during the day, we didn't see the purple barrier so it's pretty obvious it's not just the planet. And if we take the Infinite City argument being legit, these dimensions (at least Maridian) are Infinite in size.

The Infinite Dimensions are all separate space and have different time flows.

We learn the the dimensions are each have separate space as stated by the Oracle.

Taranee: "Um... just one tinsy winsy glitch. When the Veil went poof, didn't all the portals poor with it?"

Oracle: "The Veil's passing opens up the old ways of traversing dimensions, Mage."

The Mage then creates what is known as a "fold in space" that lead to Maridian. So its pretty clear the dimensions are all have separate space.

In episode 16 "P is for Protectors", we are told that the dimensions have different time flows. When the Guardians and Yan Lin reach Zembala they have this conversation...

Will: "Wasn't it night back home?"

Yan Lin: "Twelve hour time difference. You can get a real case of fold lag."

So yeah, the dimensions don't share the same time flow.

The Veil

The Veil spreads out across the infinite dimensions.

As shown above, the Veil doesn't just cover only Maridian's dimension. It is directly shown to be around Kandrakar as well which I've already proven is at the center of the Infinite Dimensions. This means that it is spread across the infinite dimensions so Phobos couldn't reach any of them, which makes the Veil an infinite size construct.

This is further backed in season 2, episode 16 "P is for Protectors". Yan Lin states she couldn't visit one of the former Guardians because the Veil was raised.

Yan Lin: "Only Kadma and I remain."

Irma: "Kadma, right... and, who's she again?"

Yan Lin: "The former Guardian of Earth. She's on Zembala now."

Irma: "Zembala, right... and where is that again?"

Yan Lin: "Zembala, the purple planet, an other dimensional jungle world. Back in the day, we saved the Zembalan's from an attack by Phobos. Kadma, lead the charge, and the locals were so greatful, they offered her the Heart of Zembala and made her their queen."

Hay Lin: "And she stayed their?"

Yan Lin: "Had to, once the council raised the Veil, haven't seen her since."

So yeah, it clear the Veil blocked off all worlds from each other, not just Maridian.

Conclusion

The W.I.T.C.H. animated series is at least High 3-A, possibly 2-A in size.

The High 3-A comes from the Kandrakar being at the center of infinity and their being infinite dimensions.

The possibly 2-A comes from these dimensions having other planets and stars within them and with them potentially being universal in size going off the Maridian Infinite City thing and they are visually shown and stated to have different space and time each.

However, since their is no direct statement that all the dimensions are universal in size, we can't claim it as a fact so 2-A will just be a "possibly" and nothing more unless new evidence is brought forward.

High 3-A Feat/Scaling

Note: Please read everything above before this section.

High 3-A Council

In Season 2, episode 2 "B is for Betrayal", we learn that the Council created the Veil to protect the Infinite Dimensions from Phobos as stated by the Oracle...

Oracle: "From time immemorial, it has been the councils task to protect the infinite dimensions. But thirteen years ago, Prince Phobos came to power, the threat he possed was so grave, we were forced to quarantine Maridian from the other worlds to prevent the spread of his evil. And so, the Veil was rasied."

We also see them being capable of bringing the entire Veil down.

This is a High 3-A feat because as I've already explained above in the Cosmology section, the Veil is spread across the entire universe which consists of infinite dimensions.

Scaling

The Guardians scale to this feat at full power due to being empowered by the Auramers that channel Kandrakar's mystic energy across the dimensions to the Guardians themselves as stated by the Council in the episode "B is for Betrayal".

"The Aurameres, and this is Luba, keeper of the Auramer globs, the source of all Guardian magic."

"The Aurameres transmit Kandrakar's mystic energy across the dimensions to the Heart and to the Guardians."

And when the Veil was dropped, all the mystic energy that was used to maintain it flowed back into Kandrakar and thus the Auramers as well as stated in the episode "C is for Changes".

Irma: "What's with our powers? There way stronger. Hello, I just made an indoor pool without even trying."

Corneila: Tell me about it. Mine have been messed up since Kandrakar.

Taranee: "Kandrakar, that's it! Conservation of energy."

Irma: "Uh, non braniac definition please."

Taranee: "When we were in Kandrakar, the council lowered the Veil. All the mystic energy that was used to maintain it had to go somewhere. So it flowed back into the Heart of Kandrakar and each of our Aurameres."

So we are directly told that all the energy that was used to maintain the infinite sized Veil, is now inside the Guardians Auramers and they can channel that power.

However, just like in the comics, it's directly stated on multiple occasions that the Guardians are only at their strongest when united and in harmony. So only then are they High 3-A and they only reach this peak in the final episode of the series "Z is for Zenith" in which they reach down into the core of their power and literally become their element.

Narrisa even states that the girls are at their "Zenith" which means "The time at which something is most powerful or successful" so the girls don't have any anti feats because no one ever fought them in these states except for one person.

Other Hearts

Every world has a Heart like the Heart of Kandrakar and each are equal to one another as stated by the Oracle in the episode "K is for Knowledge" so anyone that has or utilizes the full power of a Heart is High 3-A.

Conclusion

The Guardians are High 3-A at full power and anyone that utilizes the full power of a worlds Heart is High 3-A.

So that's pretty much it, thoughts?

Since this thread isn't getting any attention and was accepted by a staff member last year, I'm going to just put the information in a blog and apply it to the profiles when I create them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back