• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Low-End Guardians Power (Tier 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I think it's time to add a rating for the lower end of the five guardians (Will Vandom, Irma Lair, Taranee Cook, Corneila Hale, and Hay Lin) since their Tier is "Varies" we still need a rating for their lower end of power.

8-B (City Block level)
The girls should be 8-B for their Part 1-3 and Part 4-6 keys.

In ''Part 1. The Twelve Portals (Volume 2), Chapter 7: One Day You'll Meet Him'', Corneila and Elyon combined their power, and cause an earthquake in Meridian and Heatherfield.

Now it doesn't say how much of Meridian was effected by the earthquake but Heatherfield is stated to be a city multiple times. Given we legitimately see at the epicenter the building that collapsed at the in Meridian is at the epicenter of the earthquake in Heatherfield, and add shaking that the characters can feel it, and even fall over. It should be considered a magnitude 4.5 which is 8-B/City Block level+ (84.8024378585 Tons) going off our Earthquake Power Chart page.

Divide it by two since it was done by two people and you get 8-B/City Block level (42.4012189293 Tons).

Since we don't know the full size of the city and other specifics, I was told by a calc member here that it's fine to just use a magnitude of 4.5 for scaling.

8-A (Multi-City Block level)
For the girls Part 7 - 8 key, they should scale to Hay Lin who has a feat of stopping a hurricane with her power.

In ''Part 7. New Power (Volume 2) Chapter, It is stated, two hurricanes will hit Heatherfield. Irma's father states this has happened in the past and large parts of the city were destroyed and it took them years to fix the damage. Later in the Chapter, both hurricanes merge together, than Hay Lin uses her power to go against them and stop them.

Looking at our Hurricane (Real World) page, a Hurricane is 8-A via kinetic energy. Since Hay Lin did the opposite of the hurricanes and stopped them, it would be an 8-A feat.

Important Note: The girls can use their elemental power and project it into blasts to attack so this would apply to her AP and scale to the other Guardians.

Support Feats
Here is another Tier 8 feat, and although it isn't as strong as the other feat it still makes it consistent considering the context.

In "Part 2. Nerissa's Revenge (Volume 1), Chapter 14: "End of Summer", when the Changeling gave Corneila the power of the other five guardians (Will, Irma Taranee, and Hay Lin), it broke the seal on Nerissa's tomb and triggered the volcano that the tomb was in too erupt.

In ''Part 2. Nerrisa's Revenge (Volume 2), Chapter 18: "Fragments of Summer", Nerissa channeled the power of the five guardians (Will, Irma, Taranee, Corneila, and Hay Lin) from Calab, and causes the same volcano to erupt.

So we have two feats of the five Guardians powers combined, causing a volcano too erupt. Now, because we don't know the exact size of said volcano so a proper calculation is unlikely. However, one of our calc members created a calculation for a standard volcano eruption and it was accepted.

The results for both ends are High 8-C/Large Building level but I'll just use the lower end just to be safe. High 8-C/Large Building level (2.8942100860421 tons). Divide the results by five since it's the power from all five Guardians, and you get 8-C/Building level (0.56 tons)

I know Corneila having an 8-B feat while the combined power of the Guardians is only High 8-C I'll admit that it's weird but the Volcano feat is using the lowest possible result due to us not knowing the exact size of Mt. Thanos (the name of the volcano)

Possible Tier 8 Feats

In, ''Part 1. The Twelve Portals (Volume 1), Chapter 3: The Dark Dimension'', Irma and Corneila combining their power, and causing a massive pillar of water to erupt from the ground. (Needs to be calculated, I've already put it on the calculation request board)

Note: They preformed the feat in human form which they admit is not as powerful as their transformed state.

In the same Chapter, Corneila creates a hole deep enough to were people can't climb out of. (Needs to be calculated)

In ''Part 6. Ragorlang (Volume 1), Chapter 64: The Screaming Man'', the Ragorlang let's out a scream of the hundreds of voices it stole which shake a basement. Later, that same scream is released, and collapses the basement and half the house above it as stated by Will.

In ''Part 8. Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. (Volume 1), Chapter 88: Who Among You?'', Corneila stomps her foot and causes an entire building to shake. (Needs to be calculated)

Note: While part 7 and up is after they got their new powers which are stronger than their previous form. Corneila is in her human form which means it's casual and she did it for selfish reasons which is something that's stated/shown to weaker so it shouldn't be a problem with scaling it with their previous feats.

Conclusion
Since these feats were done by the base power of the five guardians without being buffed by the Heart of Kandrakar which is were their High 3-A, 2-A stuff comes from. The girls should have 8-B as their lower end for their first two keys and 8-A for their third key, since it's consistent with the two High 8-C feats done using their base power as support as well plus other feats that are potentially Tier 8 done in their human for which is weaker.

Last edited:
Do we have any other feats in the mid tier 8 range? Cuz I find giving Cornelia half of the 8-B weird when 5 times her power only gets 3 to 6 tons.

Neutral but I’m fine with whatever the majority decides. Just figured I would point that out.

Do we have any other feats in the mid tier 8 range? Cuz I find giving Cornelia half of the 8-B weird when 5 times her power only gets 3 to 6 tons.

Neutral but I’m fine with whatever the majority decides. Just figured I would point that out.
Yes, I believe they do have more Tier 8 feats, I'll try and find some. As for the issue with Corneila having an 8-B feat while the combined power of the Guardians is only High 8-C I'll admit that it's weird but the Volcano feat is using the lowest possible result due to us not knowing the exact size of Mt. Thanos (the name of the volcano).

Possible Tier 8 Feats

In, ''Part 1. The Twelve Portals (Volume 1), Chapter 3: The Dark Dimension'', Irma and Corneila combining their power, and causing a massive pillar of water to erupt from the ground. (Needs to be calculated, I've already put it on the calculation request board)

Note: They preformed the feat in human form which they admit is not as powerful as their transformed state.

In the same Chapter, Corneila creates a hole deep enough to were people can't climb out of. (Needs to be calculated)

In ''Part 6. Ragorlang (Volume 1), Chapter 64: The Screaming Man'', the Ragorlang let's out a scream of the hundreds of voices it stole which shake a basement. Later, that same scream is released, and collapses the basement and half the house above it as stated by Will.

In ''Part 8. Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. (Volume 1), Chapter 88: Who Among You?'', Corneila stomps her foot and causes an entire building to shake. (Needs to be calculated)

Note: While part 7 and up is after they got their new powers which are stronger than their previous form. Corneila is in her human form which means it's casual and she did it for selfish reasons which is something that's stated/shown to weaker so it shouldn't be a problem with scaling it with their previous feats.

There is also an 8-A feat from Hay Lin, done later in her stronger form so it would support 8-B in their weaker form. (I've added it to the OP)

These scans imply they went too far then intended. Wouldn't that make it an "At least" rating?
Yes.

Outsider to the series, but if the calcs are accepted then it should be okay to add.

Since this has input from knowledgeable members and staff input. I'll close this and update the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back