• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Stamina Updates (Guardians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The current stamina justification for the Part 1-3 keys for Guardians (Will Vandom, Irma Lair, Taranee Cook, Corneila Hale, and Hale Lin) isn't that great...

"Due to Xin Jing's gift, the Guardians could transform and use their powers repeatedly without showing any signs of fatigue."

The above text doesn’t really give any valid points because the characters do have long battles so using their powers repeatedly for a short time isn't anything special.

New Justification

I honestly can't believe I missed this valid stamina feat from Taranee, but it definitely will give a more proper explanation on how good the Guardians stamina actually is. Let's begin.

In Part I. The Twelve Portals (Volume 1) Chapter 3: The Dark Dimension. Page 187.

Taranee gets captured by Elyon and Cedric in Meridian and the other Guardians had to return to Earth without her.

In Chapter 4: The Power of Fire. Page 223

We see Taranee trapped in a bubble and it specifically tells use that she is weak and that the "cage" she is in exists symbolically with her.

Page 244

Taranee became enraged and melted the cage, with Cedric stating that she wasn't in there long enough to be stripped of her "vital energy".

So, Taranee was trapped in a cage that was absorbing her vital energy and was weakening her as we visually see and are told.

How long was she trapped in the cage?

This is the important part. The others left Taranee in Meridian because she told them to and didn't go back until a day later. However, time flows differently in Meridian...

Page 236 to 237

You must make a choice. Even time has it's own rules here!"

Next Page

"What do you mean?
In the cage that is Meridian, time passes much more slowly!
How long is one Earth day in prison time?
One, perhaps even two weeks!"

In the scan above Will was shocked that she left Taranee in Meridian for that long.

Conclusion

Taranee was capable of surviving in a cage for one to two weeks without food or water, and was being stripped of her vital energy. Yet she still survived and later broke the cage after getting enraged.

Note: The reason I said no food and water is because they were trying to weaken her and strip her of her vital energy. Why open the cage and provide her with food and water which would keep her alive and healthy? It would make no sense.

Since all the Guardians have the same physical physically and stamina, they all scale to this feat. The new justification for the Stamina should be...

Taranee

Could survive without food or water for one to two weeks in a cage that was stripping her of her vital energy.

Other Guardians

Comparable to Taranee, who could survive without food or water for one to two weeks in a cage that was stripping her of her vital energy.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Since this is straightforward, I'll add the new justifications to the profiles when I get the chance. Thanks for commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back