• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. (Comics) - Elyon Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I decided to read some of the W.I.T.C.H. comic specials since they focus on stuff happening in-between the story. Here are some additions for Elyon and two in particular addition for the Guardians.

* Her Durability should say...

Unknown physically, at least High Universe level, likely Multiverse level+ with magic (Can create forcefields with her magic which is this strong, and could block a blast from Phobos, who could harm the Guardians (W.I.T.C.H.))

W.I.T.C.H. Special: Elyon Ritorno da regina

* Her Age: In the special it is revealed that on Earth, Elyon's birthday was that day but since Merdian moves at a different time flow than Earth, she didn't know. In the main story it's stated by a resident of Meridian that a day on Earth is the equivalent to one to two weeks in Maridian. Her info sheet also said she was almost 14 in the first arc so given we see Elyon in the final arc of W.I.T.C.H. comic when the Guardians gained their new powers in which years had passed since that event, Elyon's profile should state...

At least 13 (Stated to be almost 14), 14 as of the W.I.T.C.H. Special: Elyon (Took place during her birthday)

* Here intelligence: Here is a scan stating that she learned about the history and geography of Mardian which is something on her profile but it doesn't have a scan.

* Her full name: Elyon learns that she is an Escanor so her last name should be added to her profile.

* Size Manipulation: When being attacked by a creature, she didn't want to use brute force so she used her magic to shrink it's proportions for a short time. She also left the Crown of light at the castle so her normal magic tabber should have this added.

* Telekinesis: She already has this but more feats don't hurt. She used her magic to lift and hold a large rock in place, and she stated she could sweep a group of people senseless with a thought and later pushed a person into a wall with a simple hand gesture. These should be added to her telekinesis justification.

* Empathic Manipulation: When attacked by a savage beast, Elyon used her magic to calm it down.

* Extrasensory Perception: She already has this power for a similar feat but as I mentioned, more justification doesn't hurt. As shown in the previous scan, she could feel the pain and resentment of a creature.

* Flight: She currently only has this in her crown of light tabber but it's shown even without it she can fly.

* Energy Manipulation: Just another showing of her projecting her destructive energy, can be added to her justification.

* Summoning (For Guardians): Summoned their birthday gifts for Elyon.

W.I.T.C.H. Special: Caleb & Elyon two destinies

* Causality Manipulation: This is the big one and I'll half to go through several scans to explain it. In the special, we are introduced to the black cloud and it states that for a thousand years, the same scenario has repeated itself every twenty years. The black cloud arrives on a planet and stays for three days then leaves.

However, this time on the last day, the entity inside used it's power to absorb the light from Elyon, taking majority her powers and life force. Elyon then puts her remaining power into a sword called Blue Destiny and gives it to Caleb, who then heads inside the black cloud to learn why it didn't leave, and he learns that the place inside the black cloud is called Village of Shadows. They state that the Village of Shadows travels constantly from one world to another without staying even once, and when it reaches the last world it just starts over. In the same scan, the prisoner states that the Guard must have found an energy strong enough to keep them here which was revealed to be Elyon's light in the palace.

It's further stated that it's the power in that lance that is keeping them stuck on Maridian and if Caleb destroys it, their endless journey will start again. Caleb still destroys the lance and absorbs Elyon's power into Blue Destiny and the moment Blue Destiny left the cloud, the Village of Shadows left to the next world. So in conclusion, the Village of Shadows travels constantly from one world to another without staying for only 3 days then leaving, and once it reaches the last world it restarts from the first in an endless loop. Elyon's power completely stopped this process and the moment her power was removed, it started up again. I believe this should be enough for her to have Causality Manipulation.

* Sealing: Sealed the remainder of her own power inside the sword Blue Destiny.

* Life Manipulation: Elyon's light radiating from the sword Blue Destiny allowed the stone prisoners to return to their orginal state (one of them even states it was the weapon that freed them). It is stated by the prisoners that they turn lifeless like stone because their energy was taken. This means Elyon's power gave them their energy (life force) back.

* Healing (Heart of Kandrakar): Since Elyon lost all of her power and life force, her body was fading and the Guardians needed to use their magic along with the Heart to keep her alive until Blue Destiny returned with her power and life force.

That's pretty much it. Thoughts?

Alright, thanks! I'll close this and apply the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back