• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

the reason being i'm not sure if i removed spinjutzu or not.

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

and this one.

they have similar speed.

but i allowed star to keep her massively ftl+ attack speed.

check if this one deserves to be removed or not.

or maybe i changed it in the replies but forgot to add it in the op.

i'm still not sure so could someone help.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

because dragonmaster said this

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

these i'm not sure if remove or not.

these matches in these two replies need to be removed.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-twin-peaks-battle-dale-cooper-vs-the-star-spangled-bastard-1-vote-left.121338/

i'm not sure about this one. can we get more cyanide and happiness members here.

because a cyanide and happiness member saw this match and said okay i guess. (but that's not 100% correct on if this is a fair match or not)

so might as well remove it.

and this one needs to be removed until the creator of the star spangled bastard's profile says it's accurate/fair/whatever.

This fight should be removed as it's a FRA train

As GG has higher starting ap but his RPL should let him grow from being stomped by his foe to bring undamaged by then in a matter of seconds and his RE let's him get new powers in the middle of a fight by copying his foes powers (his suit becoming gold and magic by fighting his magic with gold wielding father, getting lightning powers by fighting Oxob).

Also tatsumi is not as skilled as GG. Like everyone in the verse who is a named character is crazy skilled, not only from their own feats but when stuff is taken into consideration like the existence of an whole country of where you need to be a master swordsman or you're worthless to them and being exiled being considered fodder.

Gildedguy has wins over Jade, one of the most skilled foes in the whole verse and not who has beatten some of the most skilled people in the whole verse and Oxob, who is super skilled at H2H combat (with fight was done by him matching his H2H combat)

So yeah this match should be removed for being a FRA train that didn't take into account the things GG can do. Sorry for the long post but I need to explain why this should be removed in detail
Tatsumi: But muh adaptation

Note: Current Blackbeard is still featless, so it is unknown how powerful he exactly is, he only has powerscaling from Old Whitebeard to determine how powerful he is for now until he get's more feats.

Notable Victories:

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) King K. Rool's profile (Speed was equalized, Post-Timeskip Blackbeard was used, King K. Rool had the Crystal Banana and the battle took place in DK Jungle)

^Why we have a Blackbeard victory using his featless key? People are claiming in another thread that Post time skip Blackbeard should not be used right now

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

and this one.

they have similar speed.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-twin-peaks-battle-dale-cooper-vs-the-star-spangled-bastard-1-vote-left.121338/

i'm not sure about this one. can we get more cyanide and happiness members here.

because a cyanide and happiness member saw this match and said okay i guess. (but that's not 100% correct on if this is a fair match or not)

and this one needs to be removed until the creator of the star spangled bastard's profile says it's accurate/fair/whatever.

And this one still needs to be removed based on what I said

also is this one a stomp

and this one.

they have similar speed.

was this one fine?

also this one

these still need to be removed

nvm, looks like there's only one bad fight...

Misogi Kumagawa's fight against Amane Shinomiya (found here) should be removed imo; it was argued that Kumagawa would win by granting himself infinite speed and then erasing or using Book Maker on Amane, with most of the thread being devoted to discussing whether Amane's probability/fate hax would work on an infinite speed opponent.

I went into more detail here but in short Kumagawa has never used infinite-speed Book Maker in a fight (let alone starting with it), he's only started at best 2/11 fights with Book Maker (in one of those cases not even directly impaling the opponent with it), and he's never used All Fiction to EE or incap an opponent, especially not at the start of a fight. His most common starts are normal attacks/screws (dodgable 8-B attacks) and taking hits/talking/******* around. He doesn't just cram infinite-speed hax on the first thought.

His other fights seem fine, they keep more in line with this interpretation and have him pulling out a win after he dies a few times.
Bump.

Pokemonfan807 said:

Pokemonfan807 said:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-vs-lloyd-garmadon.118531/

https://vsbattles.com/threads/an-angel-vs-an-alchemist.116667/

also is this one a stomp

https://vsbattles.com/threads/star-butterfly-vs-atsuko-kagari-3-votes-left.118765/

and this one.

they have similar speed.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mando-in-nevada-1-votes-left.118008/

was this one fine?

also this one

https://vsbattles.com/threads/underwater-battle-ryley-robinson-vs-gomamon-1-vote-left.119913/

Bump

Pokemonfan807 said:

Pokemonfan807 said:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-vs-lloyd-garmadon.118531/

https://vsbattles.com/threads/an-angel-vs-an-alchemist.116667/

also is this one a stomp

https://vsbattles.com/threads/star-butterfly-vs-atsuko-kagari-3-votes-left.118765/

and this one.

they have similar speed.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mando-in-nevada-1-votes-left.118008/

was this one fine?

also this one

https://vsbattles.com/threads/underwater-battle-ryley-robinson-vs-gomamon-1-vote-left.119913/

Bump

Star Platinum (Part 6) is currently listed as FTL, and likely MFTL. He is also 8-C+ rather than "At least 8-C+". Given that, his matchup with King Crimson should be removed. King Crimson is rated as MFTL, and "at least 8-C+, likely far higher" due to being massively above all Stands of Part 5 (With the exception of GER) and literally stomping a Stand wich Part 3 Star Platinum scales. A match between Pt 3 SP Vs King Crimson is fair though.

Another one, Wammu. Wammu is currently scaling massively above Santana, who scales massively above DIO due to vampires like DIO being mere food to Santana. And Star Platinum is scaling to DIO. It's kind obvious that the chain is too big and Star Platinum can't do much. Shouldn't even be incon to be honest, just flat out stomp.

I'll soon ask the Johnny match to be removed, since Part 7 is gonna be downgraded.

I also asked some months ago to remove the Courier fight, since, well, social influencing is a joke, even more being used on someone who is constantly pissed and want to beat you to death. Not only that, but the Tier difference is massive. Star Platinum scales above basically all normal Stands, super high end 8-C, while the courier reaches 8-C (baseline) with weapons. His durability doesn't even reach 8-C. Star Platinum throwing a rock would be enough to kill him.

Last edited:
Star Platinum (Part 6) is currently listed as FTL, and likely MFTL. He is also 8-C+ rather than "At least 8-C+". Given that, his matchup with King Crimson should be removed. King Crimson is rated as MFTL, and "at least 8-C+, likely far higher" due to being massively above all Stands of Part 5 (With the exception of GER) and literally stomping a Stand wich Part 3 Star Platinum scales. A match between Pt 3 SP Vs King Crimson is fair though.

Another one, Wammu. Wammu is currently scaling massively above Santana, who scales massively above DIO due to vampires like DIO being mere food to Santana. And Star Platinum is scaling to DIO. It's kind obvious that the chain is too big and Star Platinum can't do much. Shouldn't even be incon to be honest, just flat out stomp.

I'll soon ask the Johnny match to be removed, since Part 7 is gonna be downgraded.

I also asked some months ago to remove the Courier fight, since, well, social influencing is a joke, even more being used on someone who is constantly pissed and want to beat you to death. Not only that, but the Tier difference is massive. Star Platinum scales above basically all normal Stands, super high end 8-C, while the courier reaches 8-C (baseline) with weapons. His durability doesn't even reach 8-C. Star Platinum throwing a rock would be enough to kill him.

Back