• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Two Crazy Students (Swords Vs Screws)

I want to beat them! Even if I'm not cool, or strong, or beautiful, or cute, or pretty. I want to beat the cool, strong, just, beautiful, cute and pretty people. Even though I wasn't blessed with talent, even though I'm stupid and have a bad personality, have bad grades, am misguided and am a good for nothing. I want to beat the talented, smart, likable, over-achieving people. I want to beat those with friends when I can't have friends. I want to beat the people who work hard when I can't work hard. I want to beat the victorious when I can't win. I want to beat the happy people when I'm miserable. Even if I'm hated! Even if I'm despised! Even if I'm useless! I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters!!

FRA

MHXX said:
It's your good ol' loser.
Yes..... Are there also any chance that Amane can win? (I am kinda curious since I know what his "Nameless Glory" can do.)

Example : When Amane wished first that Kumagawa's Bookmaker will miss.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Uhhh, what can Kumagawa do against really broken Fatehax, Probability Manip and Luck?
I guess, erasing time or something? (I'm also thinking if Kumagawa's all fiction can erase the "Nameless Glory")

Kumagawa loses.He is bad luck incarnate fighting a dude who can manipulate luck? it's like donald duck trying to win the lottery

Nameless Glory puts PIS on Misogi

Xantospoc said:
Kumagawa loses.He is bad luck incarnate fighting a dude who can manipulate luck?
it's like donald duck trying to win the lottery

Nameless Glory puts PIS on Misogi
Minus - 6

Blazer - 2

CHUCK NORRRIIISSSSS!!!! - 1

I mean I can see Amane incapping because he was able to incap another causality user who could reverse his own death infinitely. So he can just use Nameless Glory to think "I don't want to lose" and he can maybe interfere with Kumugawa's ability in the sense that he doesn't use it or has trouble using it due to fate. Then maybe spamming his device in illusionary and throwing. By fate they always somehow fly back in Kuma's direction so they're hard to avoid. Not voting yet.

EmperorRorepme said:
He can literally think "Die" and fate will try whatever method to kill Kuma. Like a sudden heart attack. But knowing Kuma, death isn't permanent.
So you're voting incon?

I'm not sure who wins here in all honesty. It's kind of a "who strikes first". Amane can think "I don't want to lose" and disrupt All Fiction from working or Kuma could think and erase or think, erase time and then screw. They may not work because of fate though. Idk.

Back