• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't know why no one did this but let me try. King K Rool vs Blackbeard

Black beard takes this Via BFR with black hole, Dura neg, superior range and can always interupt him with vortex/black holes.

I guess his more technological intelligence, freeze ability, teleport, invisibility and becoming very big.
If this not enough I'll give him Crystal Banana which would increase his AP, and give him a bit more various hax, + even more big size.

I vote Blackbeard, he has more useful abilities and a good expertise in using them, on top of a more advanced ability in combat. Also, most of the stuff K.Rool can throw at him gets sucked or nulled. Him becoming giant would just make him a bigger target.
Invisibility also gets countered by haki.

Also, good choice for the theme, sometimes I forget K. Rool is a pirate.

Thank you.

A couple of tips: Next time remember to write the rules of the match (speed equalized if there is, battlefield used and so on) and don't include the "#post-XXXXXX" in the link.

A couple of tips: Next time remember to write the rules of the match (speed equalized if there is, battlefield used and so on) and don't include the "#post-XXXXXX" in the link.
I kinda forgot about speed equalized, but why i should have mention the battlefield? Is not like it was giving any advantage to Rool.

I kinda forgot about speed equalized, but why i should have mention the battlefield? Is not like it was giving any advantage to Rool.
It's still good mentioning the battlefield when specified, even when it doesn't alter the fight. Basically, everything that doesn't fall under SBA should be mentioned.

Back