• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Brandon Breyer | GRACE

Quibster

She/Her
Son Goku (Dragon Ball) vs Brandon Breyer

Both are 9-B

Speed is equalized

Son Goku has access to Nimbus and The Power Pole

Battle takes place on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building in NYC

Both start 10 Meters away from each other

Pilaf Saga Son Goku is being used.

Saiyan Warrior from Space: 7 (Dragomer, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Jackeythejack, GojiBoyForever, ProudLearner, Migue69, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Psychopathic Murderer from Space: 4 (Planck69, PapiSalvitar5025, lonliosite, Necromercer)

They both get Hakai'd after disturbing Beerus's meal: 0

Well Goku obviously has the skill and experience advantage. However I'm not sure how he's going to overcome heat vision especially since Brandon would be going for the kill from the get-go. I'll wait for more input.

Exactly, which is why I gave Goku a weapon. BB has very potent attacks, even in the post credit scene, he is seen casually destroying a building complex with little to no effort. I *may* make this pre-credits BB if this is a stomp.

I'd say Goku wins, he has more experience fighting, is much more skilled and while Brandon's beam is his best card here, it's not like it's Goku's first time dealing with ranged attack and since only one of his kills was done using said beams, he probably won't open with it, he'd probably start with his superspeed flying ramming or try to grab Goku, both of which will mostly end up with Goku kicking him around.

Also Brandon has little experience fighting someone on his level, especialy when that someone is like Goku and considering his personality, Brandon will be triggered something fierce if he goes to punch Goku only to get overwhelmed.

That fight is basicaly a guy with a sever superiority syndrome and anger management issue vs another guy who has navy seals combat training, it's far from a stomp but the second guy has a pretty clear edge.

This is still the same BB who took a building complex "effortlessly", and started a massive forest fire from high in the air. Goku may have the experience, but how can he deal with the AP disadvantage he's in?

Edit: I don't really know how a beam struggle will play out either.

I don't see Goku bypassing BB's telekenisis. Is there a way Goku can get by that? If not, then he's going to get ragdolled.

So for right now, I don't see Goku getting past BB's telekinesis. In addition to those spammy eye beams.

From what I see, Brandon definitely takes the win. Goku may be more skilled but not only does Brandon make more use of its range but he's more likely to go for the kill and generally doesn't waste time trying to kill his opponents.

Brandon should take this high-diff.

Brandon isn't gonna fly in and try to lolstomp Goku at first, he's going to try and terrorize him. He's done that with, almost all of his kills in the movie. His powers are going to cause the lights to go out, leaving Goku in the darkness. Then he's probably gonna try and bash him down, and if he sees that his physical strength isn't enough he might just heat spam, or telekinetically ragdoll..

Going with Brightburn.

What do you mean it was removed? He literally uses it in the movie. Show me the CRT where they removed it. There are several clips of him using it, and even killing an officer with it.

Goku. Brandon never in character starts with a heat beam spam, heck he never spammed it in the film. He will get in close, and then Goku's experience and skill will likely do the rest. Though it is possible if BB can escape the first attacks with Goku, he can just fly up and start firing lasers from the sky.

I don't think turning the lights off would do much anyways considering ki and all that.

Also this kid really needs an AP value

Turning off electric lights...not going to do much. And terrorizing Goku...flying behind Goku and stuff isn't going to do anything in this fight really. Tbh just gives Goku more of a chance to harm BB. BB never spams telekinesis or laser spams. He still will go into close combat and likely get his butt kicked.

It will, unless this version of Goku is able to sense Ki, allowing alot of stealth and sneak attacks for Brandon. The moment the fight starts, he's gonna start hovering and his powers are going to darken the entire place, then he's gonna just, disasppear, and start doing his best to terrorize, and sneak attack Goku.

Time of day isn't specified in OP, so I am assuming it is broad daylight. Also with speed equalized, Brandon isn't going to just speed away so he can stealth attack Goku

I think generally it's just assumed daytime unless specified since Brandon doesn't get any special perks from the night and he can fight just as well at daytime and nighttime

With speed equalized, and the distance between them, perfectly allows Brandon to zip away into the nearby rooms, with Goku having to run along after him. To which he'd most likely find himself getting ambushed.

Dropping the roof on him I don't think would do much given AP.

Also still, can't this goku sense Ki? May not work well

Back