• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gil needs his armor to account for All Fiction, while he would know that it would **** him up due to SNI and as such get his armor on, I don't know if that's fast enough or how fast All Fiction is.

Gil needs his armor to account for All Fiction, while he would know that it would **** him up due to SNI and as such get his armor on, I don't know if that's fast enough or how fast All Fiction is.
all fiction is actually a problem for gil but still he should win with EA. This Battle It literally depends on whether Gilgamesh is serious or not. If Gilgamesh deems worthy the guy. gil will use EA and win.

Then all fiction is actually a problem for gil but still he should win with EA. This Battle It literally depends on whether Gilgamesh is serious or not. If Gilgamesh deems worthy the guy will use EA and win.
Gil wins with whatever from GoB. Ea isn't required even if it'd help a lot.

Gil wins with whatever from GoB. Ea isn't required even if it'd help a lot.
in theory the Gate of Babylon shouldn't help because Kumagawa can revive. actually Gilgamesh except EA not has existence cancellation weapons to kill him. (but I could be wrong)

Last edited:
OP should probably specify this is Servant Gil

Other then Gil's AP jump, has anything changed enough that Gil doesn't get powernulled by bookmaker early on?

EA can be summmoned without Gil pulling it out, but that requires Gil to have powers. which he won't if Power Null is Misogy's first move.

Basically, if power null ain't Misogy's first move, Gil puts his armor on and proceeds to murder Misogy. if it is, Gil loses.

Is the Power Null supernatural? then magic resistance includes it. does Misogi start with it? cause if not Gil armors up and no-sells any hax coming out of Misogy
Medaka Box (sorta) makes a distinction between magic and minus ability later in the series so I wanna say magic resist won't help much. Bookmaker, Kumagawa's powernull is his goto most of the time.

Medaka Box (sorta) makes a distinction between magic and minus ability later in the series so I wanna say magic resist won't help much. Bookmaker, Kumagawa's powernull is his goto most of the time.
Nasuverse Magecraft is less magic and more of supernatural in general, which is why i asked if Bookmaker and such were considered supernatural. Then he nulls Gil's everything and throws screws into his face.

I'm frankly tempted to call stomp, if Misogy's first move is power null and paralysis Gil gets dura negged into oblivion and he can't do anything.

I mean, Gil's first loss to Kumagawa from 3 years ago is still on both profiles and it sounds like not enough has changed for a different result.

I mean, Gil's first loss to Kumagawa from 3 years ago is still on both profiles and it sounds like not enough has changed for a different result.
well, looking at this fight its probably a stomp, Kumagawa nulls Gil's everything, paralyzes him, and proceeds to dura neg him into oblivion. Gil can do nothing if that's the case.

Op The version gil? Is CCC or no? Beacuse you have created a match that has been made and is against the rules

Isn't magic resistance resisting power null? although it haven't been revised lol

Also gil can instantly take out his armor,
But if this a stomp, fine then

Last edited:
I don't see powernull resist on Gil's page
I was sure it was listed as limited Power Nullification but with one of the recent crt I think it was removed to add it instead to the servant physiology page with the list of things Magic Resistance resist but since is many to add I think Crim still haven't do it. Here is the crt and here is part of the list of things to add to the page, in the own crt someone else futher added more things to add.
has anything changed enough that Gil doesn't get powernulled by bookmaker early on?
As show above now he resist many things and seem like now his resistance are 4D.

Since this is base Gil (servant Gil) shouldn't be assumed he already have out his armor? I mean, when he is summoned he have the armor and most of the time he use it, it's just some times that he take it out, the same way that sometimes Artoria don't have her armor. Even assuming he don't have the armor his Magic Resistance could vary from E to C with the master which would mean that he would resist part of that list or not.

So don't know if Misogi can do something.

For the armor it'd quite simple, servant gil fate zero have armor directly. Fsn gil(have a human body) don't have the armor equipped.

So will depend on which version you use

Since the Resistance works as limited Power Null it likely is useless, since all minuses resist that on a 4D scale.

AF being thought based would make it faster than whatever Gilga pulls and Book Maker can summon screws on him and make him a second Kumagawa.

Besides Ea I don't see much true wincon for Gil.

Back