• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Pokemonfan807 said:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-twi...the-star-spangled-bastard-1-vote-left.121338/

i'm not sure about this one. can we get more cyanide and happiness members here.

because a cyanide and happiness member saw this match and said okay i guess. (but that's not 100% correct on if this is a fair match or not)

so might as well remove it.

and this one needs to be removed until the creator of the star spangled bastard's profile says it's accurate/fair/whatever.

And this one still needs to be removed based on what I said

Pokemonfan807 said:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-vs-lloyd-garmadon.118531/

the reason being i'm not sure if i removed spinjutzu or not.

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/an-angel-vs-an-alchemist.116667/

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/star-butterfly-vs-atsuko-kagari-3-votes-left.118765/

and this one.

they have similar speed.

but i allowed star to keep her massively ftl+ attack speed.

check if this one deserves to be removed or not.

or maybe i changed it in the replies but forgot to add it in the op.

i'm still not sure so could someone help.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mando-in-nevada-1-votes-left.118008/

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

https://vsbattles.com/threads/underwater-battle-ryley-robinson-vs-gomamon-1-vote-left.119913/

because dragonmaster said this

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

these i'm not sure if remove or not.

these still need to be removed

Bump

Last edited:
Ok, this match: Super Perfect Cell vs Doomsday.

The conclusion makes no sense. Basically that Cell would absorb Doomsday. However, there are several issues with that line of thought.

1. Once Cell has never shown to absorb people after becoming perfect. In fact, his tail is retracted, implying that he doesn't need to anymore. The only example of him absorbing someone after becoming perfect is in Dragon Ball GT, a completely separate continuity.

-1a. Even if you want to argue that Cell could do it because we don't say that the profile is based only on the manga, Cell's profile doesn't match the scaling used for the DBZ/GT continuity. Perfect Cell, due to fighting Full-Power SS Goku, would be 4-A and Super Perfect Cell would be even stronger than that.

2. Even if Cell could attempt to absorb Doomsday via stinging him, more than likely, Doomday would just adapt and evolve. I mean, Doomsday has evolved numerous counters in seconds of fighting a particular opponent throughout his history.

Ok, this match: Super Perfect Cell vs Doomsday.

The conclusion makes no sense. Basically that Cell would absorb Doomsday. However, there are several issues with that line of thought.

1. Once Cell has never shown to absorb people after becoming perfect. In fact, his tail is retracted, implying that he doesn't need to anymore. The only example of him absorbing someone after becoming perfect is in Dragon Ball GT, a completely separate continuity.

-1a. Even if you want to argue that Cell could do it because we don't say that the profile is based only on the manga, Cell's profile doesn't match the scaling used for the DBZ/GT continuity. Perfect Cell, due to fighting Full-Power SS Goku, would be 4-A and Super Perfect Cell would be even stronger than that.

2. Even if Cell could attempt to absorb Doomsday via stinging him, more than likely, Doomday would just adapt and evolve. I mean, Doomsday has evolved numerous counters in seconds of fighting a particular opponent throughout his history.
I m just want to note this 1. Unthough Cell haven't shown the absortion, If he sees the attacks and ki blasts are not working he totally will use the absortion he maybe arrogant but not a fool.

1A.You are using different scales to Cell. The profile use DBZ not DBZ anime Toei continuity, so you are using a scale between two continuity which is not right. And its it you must do a CRT to that.

The last point is fair.

i believe this match should be removed

since yang has been upgraded?

hey guys.

which key is it. volume 3 yang which tier is that?

but i believe this one should've been removed because i saw that it did not appear on yang's profile and it appeared on bane's profile

that's a sign that it was going to be removed from both but someone forgot to do that.

i added it back but because of that. i'm requesting someone remove this match.

Pokemonfan807 said:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-vs-lloyd-garmadon.118531/

the reason being i'm not sure if i removed spinjutzu or not.

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/an-angel-vs-an-alchemist.116667/

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/star-butterfly-vs-atsuko-kagari-3-votes-left.118765/

and this one.

they have similar speed.

but i allowed star to keep her massively ftl+ attack speed.

check if this one deserves to be removed or not.

or maybe i changed it in the replies but forgot to add it in the op.

i'm still not sure so could someone help.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

https://vsbattles.com/threads/underwater-battle-ryley-robinson-vs-gomamon-1-vote-left.119913/

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

Bump

was this one fine?

also this one

Last edited:

hey guys.

but i believe this one should've been removed because i saw that it did not appear on yang's profile and it appeared on bane's profile

that's a sign that it was going to be removed from both but someone forgot to do that.

also does anyone agree yang vs bane should be removed?

was this one fine?

also this one

https://vsbattles.com/threads/yang-vs-bane.24712/

hey guys.

also does anyone agree yang vs bane should be removed?

Last edited:
Removed this one.

Again, if someone could compile all of the matchups I need to remove, it would be helpful. Otherwise, I'll look through them later.
Well this are some of the matchs that need to to be removed. Its probably I don't put all so sorry for that.
1.Ollerus vs Goku.Goku get some upgrades.
2.Both of these matches, Reimu hakurei vs Son Goku and Reimu hakurei vs Broly. They cannot bypass Reimu's passive probability and physics manipulation so they cannot do anything to her and are stomps.
3.Goku Vs Shido was concluded with Goku's Victory but Shido was later downgraded from Low 2C and Shido's following loses in Low 2C were removed.
4.no longer same ap Ike vs Jean.
5.Goku vs Ultraman Zero needs to be removed as Zero’s Low 2-C AP got downgraded.This just from Goku's profile.
6.Time Eater VS Goku because Goku doesn't resist 4D EE.
7.Time Eater VS Simon Belmont its a stomp in favor to Simon because passive power null and AP advantage.
8.Luffy vs Kakuzu should be removed. It's a stomp, due to Kakuzu not having any wincons.
9. Purple Guy vs Springtrap after FNAF world upgrades. Purple guy one shots.
10.Gilgamesh vs Kumagawa
It was a stomp rematch, because gilgamesh got an upgrade, he has 4D power null as well as layered 4D resistance. should be removed from their profile.
11.Hyper Sonic and Mecha Goku should be removed. Mecha Goku's wincon was one shotting with AP, but since Sonic got his invulnerability back, this won't work anymore, so Sonic now stomps. This just from Mecha's Goku.
12.Super Perfect Cell vs Doomsday. Even if Cell could attempt to absorb Doomsday via stinging him, more than likely, Doomday would just adapt and evolve. I mean, Doomsday has evolved numerous counters in seconds of fighting a particular opponent throughout his history.

I thought Time Eater v Simon was a stomp in TEs favour, due to having no soul and being borderline 2-C while Simon only scaled a good deal above baseline

Well this are some of the matchs that need to to be removed. Its probably I don't put all so sorry for that.
1.Ollerus vs Goku.Goku get some upgrades.
2.Both of these matches, Reimu hakurei vs Son Goku and Reimu hakurei vs Broly. They cannot bypass Reimu's passive probability and physics manipulation so they cannot do anything to her and are stomps.
3.Goku Vs Shido was concluded with Goku's Victory but Shido was later downgraded from Low 2C and Shido's following loses in Low 2C were removed.
4.no longer same ap Ike vs Jean.
5.Goku vs Ultraman Zero needs to be removed as Zero’s Low 2-C AP got downgraded.This just from Goku's profile.
6.Time Eater VS Goku because Goku doesn't resist 4D EE.
7.Time Eater VS Simon Belmont its a stomp in favor to Simon because passive power null and AP advantage.
8.Luffy vs Kakuzu should be removed. It's a stomp, due to Kakuzu not having any wincons.
9. Purple Guy vs Springtrap after FNAF world upgrades. Purple guy one shots.
10.Gilgamesh vs Kumagawa
It was a stomp rematch, because gilgamesh got an upgrade, he has 4D power null as well as layered 4D resistance. should be removed from their profile.
11.Hyper Sonic and Mecha Goku should be removed. Mecha Goku's wincon was one shotting with AP, but since Sonic got his invulnerability back, this won't work anymore, so Sonic now stomps. This just from Mecha's Goku.
12.Super Perfect Cell vs Doomsday. Even if Cell could attempt to absorb Doomsday via stinging him, more than likely, Doomday would just adapt and evolve. I mean, Doomsday has evolved numerous counters in seconds of fighting a particular opponent throughout his history.
Thank you for compiling all of this. I have removed all matches listed here.

Why is that cursed thing added in the profiles? And on top added like a victory for Zoro when the last count vote I finded was in page 8 and it was like this:
Zoro: 5-6 (Monkey, WrongIdea21 (though this was at beginning of the first page and haven't showed again so don't know if still stand), TauanVictor, Eminiteable, RazumaHiroki (I didn't saw a explicite vote to Zoro or Zoro FRA from him but because it always argumented for Zoro I consider it as a vote to him), LordGinSama)

Kojiro: 11 (Veloxt1r0kore, me, Pain_to12, KingAllen30, GlaceonGamez471, NomsNoms, SemiRaedi, DaReaperMan, TrueKingOfHeroes, Rez, Regidian)
Regardless of that with how toxic was everything and how both sides wouldn't know if it would be a valid match with the respective crts for each verse the fight shouldn't have be added. It the end OP wasn't even downgraded as said that would happen in the same match? Because if that's the case even less reason to that to be in the profiles.

And the invulnerability of servants haven't be touched, the crt I think it's talking refer to just change or add the justification in the physiology page.

That thread is still in-progress. Don't try and say otherwise.
I'm here on behalf of another user who spoke as if it were already accepted.

Edit: Upon further inspection the only currently "in progress" CRT I can find, regarding Servant Physiology is this. Not only is Invulnerability (What I mentioned) irrelevant to this thread, regardless, it has also already been accepted, and simply awaits applied changes.

Last edited:
I m just want to note this 1. Unthough Cell haven't shown the absortion, If he sees the attacks and ki blasts are not working he totally will use the absortion he maybe arrogant but not a fool.

1A.You are using different scales to Cell. The profile use DBZ not DBZ anime Toei continuity, so you are using a scale between two continuity which is not right. And its it you must do a CRT to that.
I'm just going to respond to this, to clear somethings up and I will let this go.

1. My entire point is that Cell has NEVER shown that he still has the capability to absorb people after becoming perfect. Nor has he shown any inclination. He most certainly didn't do it against Gohan. So saying that he will 'totally do it' doesn't really make sense based off of previous evidence and is conjecture.

1.A. ...What in the world are you talking about? Why would there be a CRT??? My entire point here was about different continuity and how the manga and the anime are not compatible as such. I brought up the scaling to cover my argument's bases because Cell's profile lacks the note that a lot of DB profiles have that explain about the continuity difference between the anime and manga.

Back