• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This guy needs some love.

Goku gets hit by a attack he cant see perceive sense or dodge that strikes internal organs.

Ollerus low diff

Isn't this an unfair match since Goku has nothing he can do to either counter or avoid the attack.

It is unfair.

Make it Ginyu Saga to make it descisive that Goku one shots with anything so it isn't a stomp

Edit: Alright, with the versions changed a single hit from Goku would be more then enough to kill, thankfully, Ollerus should still be able to strike first due to his great range and his attack striking the internal organs thus ignoring Durability

TLDR: Ollerus wins by striking first.

Goku one shotting with anything?

You do realize a sneeze is enough to kill Ollerus with the AP gap correct?

Not too mention Goku is arguably the better fighter.

Have you even read To Aru?

And that logic is flawed, 90% of characters in fiction don't go all out right away.

No, but from what I'm getting here, it's implying that he leads with the ability right off the bat.

Ollerus just fights in with 100% if he recognizes someone as a treat. Otherwise, he is too kind-hearted.

If Ollerus doesn't lead with his hit-kill thing, guess it depends on what end is given to Goku's Relativistic speed.

Ollerus' profile states he can react in 10 nanoseconds.

High end for Relativistic speeds is 0.00000000667 secs which translates to 6 ~ 7 nanosecs iirc (do correct me if I'm wrong).

Goku might actually oneshot before he uses his thing in this case.

If Goku is low end relativistic it was around 33 nanosecs me thinks so he dies.

Dunno.

That actually sounds pretty strange. Our reaction page here mentions Lightspeed reactions at 0.000000003336 secs, which converting to nanosecs turns out at reaction time of 3 nanosecs give or take.

Also I don't understand at all where the unknown rating comes from.

He's blatantly stated to have fought on par with 50/50 Othinus

Tho if I'm missing something I'm curious

That's the 10 Nanosecs thing.

So if with those reactions they can react given distance and that the match starts on Cell Games Arena...

...I guess Ollerus actually has his chances to dodge Goku's first strike and win with his hax since Goku wouldn't nuke right off the bat either?

I'm thinking yes since they both would be within range and Ollerus might actually get his chance given that there's some distance between the two when the match starts, which gives him the time needed to go "NopeNopeNope" and oneshot as his attack kinda just happens while Goku has to reach him and he may react.

This match actually turned out more interesting than I imagined. My vote goes for Ollerus.

The thing is that Goku's speed is at best, "At Least Relativistic" in this key while Ollerus' scales to someone who can react to SoL characters given a distance of mere three meters.

So he would see Goku charging and might dodge or simply use his auto-hit technique which will reach Goku instantly.

No, like, they can react if there is distance between him and the faster character.

Kinda like how I can't dodge a rock thrown at me from close quarters but can do so if there is some distance between me and the one throwing it as in that case the rock has to close the gap before reaching me despite being faster.

Well with the most recent downgrade to the dude's speed I don't know if we can still salvage this

But under the hope that he does

Bump

Back