• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril versus Julius Novachrono

Location- Disboard before the Great War

Magic(or elemental) equalised to manna

Round 1: both are in control and calm

Fight ends when either side admits losses or becomes incapable of combat

All speed equalised to Massively Hypersonic

Mana Zone disabled

Air Strike at 100% disabled

Fight starts 3 kilometres away, meeting for the first time

Code:
 @@@@@@@
Round 2:

Both sides are enraged

Mana Zone enabled

Both retains experience from previous fight

Fight ends with the same conditions as earlier

Speed (attack speed and reaction speed) equalised to Relativistic the rest depends on themselves

Air Strike 100% enabled

Fight starts 5kms away

Code:
 @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Round 3:

No inhibiting rules, full out death battle

Both sides are bloodlusted

Fight ends with death or removal from existence

Both retains memories from other rounds

Speed unequalized

Fight starts 8kms away

Both sides are in full health and at full power

All feats allowed

Code:

Sadistic Bird:?

Inconclusive:?

Draw:?

An improvement but still not that

1.Even if they both are Tier 7, it's still 7-A vs Low 7-B, Julius gets Stomped

2.You can equalize Speed but not Strength

3.As long as statements are accepted, you can use them. So no restrictions.

4.No spam please

5.You can only bump your thread every 12 hours of inactivity (maybe 6 hours now) but not in less than an hour

6."There's nothing to hold Julius back, the citizens for example"

This is a one on one, right? They're bloodlusted so they aren't in character, right?

Btw you see the [Edit Topics] icon ? It's where you can put tags so your thread is visible on the characters topic. If you don't do that, don't be surprised if no one replies to your thread.

I done it for Julius and his verse Black Clover.

Now do it for Jibril and her verse

Epsilon R said:
An improvement but still not that

1.Even if they both are Tier 7, it's still 7-A vs Low 7-B, Julius gets Stomped

2.You can equalize Speed but not Strength

3.As long as statements are accepted, you can use them. So no restrictions.

4.No spam please

5.You can only bump your thread every 12 hours of inactivity (maybe 6 hours now) but not in less than an hour

6."There's nothing to hold Julius back, the citizens for example"

This is a one on one, right? They're bloodlusted so they aren't in character, right?
I wouldn't know about that, Julius literally sacced his life for his ppl while having a fight to death so even in rage he might have reasoning to some limit. You never know whqt a leader-ike character would do if his fam is in danger.

TacticalNuke002 said:
If they are in Disboard, won't the shota god's law prevent either from hurting each other?
I'll make it clearer on the post that third party inferences are neglected

Epsilon R said:
Btw you see the [Edit Topics] icon ? It's where you can put tags so your thread is visible on the characters topic. If you don't do that, don't be surprised if no one replies to your thread.

I done it for Julius and his verse Black Clover.

Now do it for Jibril and her verse
Thanks and sorry for the trouble

Kenei911 said:
I wouldn't know about that, Julius literally sacced his life for his ppl while having a fight to death so even in rage he might have reasoning to some limit. You never know whqt a leader-ike character would do if his fam is in danger.
If he's in character he would do that (If he's on his kingdom and there are people around him), but since he is bloodlusted, he will go for the best way to win

Kenei911 said:
How do you tag certain keywords? For future convenience
See my comment? Just below it there is a little section (where you type your messages) and below that there's something wrote:

Topics for this thread: Julius Novachrono Black Clover Jibril Edit Topics

You click on Edit Topics, then you put the tag (in this case, you put the name of the verse).

See my comment? Just below it there is a little section (where you type your messages) and below that there's something wrote:

Topics for this thread: Julius Novachrono Black Clover Jibril Edit Topics

You click on Edit Topics, then you put the tag (in this case, you put the name of the verse).

I've added No Game No Life as a topic tag would that be alright?

I still dont see how Julius doesnt blitz via Speed Amp (Which is allowed in Speed Equalised matches).

I still don't see why someone who's reaction speed that was timed at microseconds to act against his speed. Plus Jibril's ability allow her to open dimensional pockets, can instantly teleport to anywhere she has been in the past or as far as she can see. Distance is irrelevant to her tbh. Plus she had type 1 immortality so ageing won't work on her. Her physical feats outclasses him by continents. Tell me what skill is he going to use and defeat Jibril?

1. Speed is equalized, so her reaction speed also is.

2. I can't argue that, I don't know about NGNL.

3. When did someone mention aging? I thought we were talking about paralyzing her in time or at least her counciousness.

4. She indeed has a massive AP advantage.

Like Ion said Julius blitzs via speed amp and then freezes her in time.

AP means nothing if she cant hit him.

Equalised to what? Reaction speed in FTL speed units? Julius has accelerated ageing ability so...

PsychoWarper said:
Like Ion said Julius blitzs via speed amp and then freezes her in time.

AP means nothing if she cant hit him.
Spatial control> time magic (ability to open dimensions means you manipulate both space and time) Julius's spells aren't instantaneous. They take around at most .05 seconds (is lower actually) but Jibril has reaction speed clocked in microseconds (0.000001 seconds) so even if he speeds her there is an interval for his spell to take form which is slower than her reaction. She'd prolly open a dimension pocket by then. The only thing that killed her was a hypernova and the highest damage she tanked was multi continental with no damage actually. So to kill her you'll need to damage her enough to at least destroy a planet which Julius obviously cannot

As I already said, every form of speed is equalized, movement speed, attack speed, reaction speed, and other forms of speed. And we aren't saying Julius will kill her with an spell, just that he will incap her with his time magic.

If reaction speed isn't equalised then Julius has FTL reactions which is significantly faster than hers.

Also why isnt Incap a win con in this?

Speed equalized or not, speed amp means Julius blitzes and wins via incap. Heck doesn't Julius have some sort of aging magic anyway that killed one of the enemies before?

He can definitely win be Incon if that's allowed but it almost sounds like the OP wants it to be a "To the Death" match but I could be wrong.

Also I wonder if the ageing magic would even work due to her having Type 1 Immortality?

You should add win by incap. Except blitzing, Julius can't do anything. Ageing magic won't work because of immortality, he can't harm her and he gets one shotted

This is stomp worthy

I mean wouldnt this be Incon if Incap wasn't available and the time reversal wasn't considered viable since she still wouldnt be able to touch him?

Well the issue is the OP says "Win by death or decapitation" now decapitation could mean Incap (I guess) and I dont know what the rules say about this but it would be nice if the OP cleared this up.

Back