• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quibster

She/Her
Reimu Hakurei vs Broly (Dragon Ball Super)

Apparently Reimu has beaten UI Goku― how will she fare against Mr. Legendary Berserker?

Both are Low 2-C

Broly starts in his SSJ(FP) Key. (I'll change it to the previous key if it happens to be a stomp.)

Speed is equalized.

Hakurei Shrine Maiden: 0

Saiyan's True Form: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Broly has the AP advantage he's normal Super Sayian is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta post TOP. Plus this one is Full Power and he does not waste time he's pretty much bloodlusted in this state. I vote Broly

How big is the AP gap? Any calcs or feats? I know Broly is broken as heck― but what about Reimu?

Quibster said:
How big is the AP gap? Any calcs or feats? I know Broly is broken as heck― but what about Reimu?
You should go for normal Super Sayian as if it wasn't for Gogeta ending the fight quick he would have reached his level and thus would have became a 2C. Although if I am correct Reimu has Fantasy Nature which might be a problem

Going to say that this ends the same way as the MUI match. Broly tries to punch her, Reimu be like "Can't touch this" and she eventually banana splits him with her spacial hax. Unlike Goku, Broly has no finesse and no instinctive reaction. Honestly it is close to a stomp.

Ugh, Touhou vs Dragon Ball again. Same as last time. Broly can't touch/kill 2hu girl, 2hu girl can't even scratch Broly due to AP difference. Mismatch.

Mismatch even though UI Goku lost in a match against her? I fail to see your reasoning behind this. Sorry.

Quibster said:
Mismatch even though UI Goku lost in a match against her? I fail to see your reasoning behind this. Sorry.
Oh, this is a different 2hu girl from the one that created the massive shitstorm over mismatch?

Voting reimu

Because:

-probability manipulation

-bunch of spatial manipulation stuff

-fantasy nature

-super good at dodging attack

Darkfire890 said:
Doesn't broly just get stronger/faster the more he is fighting?
Reimu can defeat him via sealing, Soul hax, Probability manipulation or maybe Durability Negation

Darkfire890 said:
That definitely looked like a stomp from what I skimmed through
The idea is that, just like here, Goku and Broly could obliterate Reimu due to the massive AP advantage. It is unlikely, not impossible, that they would hit Reimu before she unleashes her hax on them.

she needs to teleport really far away and the moment she goes atleast 1km near broly she would be engulfed by massive explosions that engulf entire mountains but thats where fantasy nature helps.

Is fantasy nature always on for her or does it randomly go away quickly then come back again?

I guess without being limited by the spell card rules, it would be without time limit

yes, it is always on

Paradisum said:
she needs to teleport really far away and the moment she goes atleast 1km near broly she would be engulfed by massive explosions that engulf entire mountains but thats where fantasy nature helps.

Is fantasy nature always on for her or does it randomly go away quickly then come back again?
Fantasy nature always on after she use it

Back