• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Star's profile

Atsuko's profile

Rules

Low 7-B and low 7-c for star.

Both are Bloodlusted

Speed is not Equalized (they're both Sub-relativistic) Also star gets to keep her FTL attack speed.

Battle takes place in the plains

Star has her wand and atsuko has her or shiny rod.

Last edited:
Low 7-B for both (since star's wand can be low 2-c at full power. it can be low 7-B as well)
Yeah no, not how that works.

Even if a character has the potential to reach a certain tier, the use of any tier between that tier and the one it scales to is not allowed. For example, Avatar of Calamity cannot be used in a vs thread with a tier between High 7-A and 2-A or Unknown and 2-A depending on the used key.

- Versus Thread Rules

Gotta use one of the Tiers listed on Star’s profile

CoT Atsuko can perform spells like these without trouble with proper training, and given prep time, she can also use potions to enhance her magical ability. Akko's attack speed also might receive an amp in the future due to her possibly being able to send Shiny Rod into it's overpowered state if she's bloodlusted or extremely angry, but she can only use this once before the Shiny Rod deems her unworthy of it's power. Her attack speed should only be Relativistic at best then, even then. And Time Stop makes this sorta uneven for Star, though apparently there's some debate about that (?). Despite that, Akko does have some win conditions.

The Shiny Rod can absorb magical energy, for one. And Akko could probably use Transmutation, Puppet Magic (Paralysis Inducement/Body Puppetry), Petrification, Sleep Spells, and if it gets accepted in my upgrade proposition, use the one-shot moon-scarring Shiny Arc attack as a win con. Dunno how she can get around that FTL attack speed though. Maybe if she stops Star from using her magic before she does but -- Akko requires incantations in order to use her magic while, if I remember correctly, Star just shoots. Still, if SR can absorb Star's magic, she might just be able to pull this off, especially with her AP advantage.

Update: The speed calc was accepted : )

Last edited:
CoT Atsuko can perform spells like these without trouble with proper training, and given prep time, she can also use potions to enhance her magical ability. Akko's attack speed also might receive an amp in the future due to her possibly being able to send Shiny Rod into it's overpowered state if she's bloodlusted or extremely angry, but she can only use this once before the Shiny Rod deems her unworthy of it's power. Her attack speed should only be Relativistic at best then, even then. And Time Stop makes this sorta uneven for Star, though apparently there's some debate about that (?). Despite that, Akko does have some win conditions.

The Shiny Rod can absorb magical energy, for one. And Akko could probably use Transmutation, Puppet Magic (Paralysis Inducement/Body Puppetry), Petrification, Sleep Spells, and if it gets accepted in my upgrade proposition, use the one-shot moon-scarring Shiny Arc attack as a win con. Dunno how she can get around that FTL attack speed though. Maybe if she stops Star from using her magic before she does but -- Akko requires incantations in order to use her magic while, if I remember correctly, Star just shoots. Still, if SR can absorb Star's magic, she might just be able to pull this off, especially with her AP advantage.

Update: The speed calc was accepted : )

what about the whispering spell. and does star still have a chance at winning?

she did it with her wand.

atsuki has relativistic attack speed but that won't matter if your opponent has massively ftl attack speed.

star could literally use the want to quickly stop time and then hax her to death.

It looks like Star's Low 7-C key is for just the Whispering Spell anyways and reading up on the Star revision thread, her Sub-Relativistic speed is kinda on the fence. When revisions start happening and some actual speed feats are recorded for her, presumably ones lower than the estimated level, I think Atsuko would have a better chance to blitz Star before she can use her spells. But, yeah. I'd suggest waiting for Star to get her full revision before continuing the battle.

Star will probably be Massively Hypersonic post-revisions.

But like, 99% of Versus Matches equalize speed

I guess it's just a matter now if Star's lower-level spells are able to work on Akko then, which should be about ... High 8-C? I'm currently trying to work in a new calc for Akko that should affect most of the verse anyways, but even right now, pretty much any attack should do Star in imo. Also, just remembered that several offensive spells in Chamber of Time don't necessarily require an incantation to be fired if the witch is proficient enough with the spell.

Last edited:
I guess it's just a matter now if Star's lower-level spells are able to work on Akko then, which should be about ... High 8-C? I'm currently trying to work in a new calc for Akko that should affect most of the verse anyways, but even right now, pretty much any attack should do Star in imo. Also, just remembered that several offensive spells in Chamber of Time don't necessarily require an incantation to be fired if the witch is proficient enough with the spell.

we can always equalize speeds.

too bad i can't find low 7-b star or what ever. if i try to give her her higher tiers. she owns akko real bad.

no one in witch academia is universe level or multiverse level.

we can always equalize speeds.

too bad i can't find low 7-b star or what ever. if i try to give her her higher tiers. she owns akko real bad.

no one in witch academia is universe level or multiverse level.
Yeah, the most the verse can muster is 4-A, or possibly 3-C as with the stuff I'm researching atm.

It is a much stronger verse than people think though.

Wouldn't it be equalized fully then, FTL attack speed and all then?

And what exactly does Star open with?

you said attack speed can be equalized but it wouldn't count. so only travel speed is equalized.

i never really watched the series so i can't answer what she opens with.

you said attack speed can be equalized but it wouldn't count. so only travel speed is equalized.

i never really watched the series so i can't answer what she opens with.
I remembered someone saying AP being equalized wouldn't count, and I mistook it for attack speed because I pulled an all-nighter lol.

Back