• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The mandalorian lands in Nevada and gets in Hanks way. Can Mando survive.

Mando’s Profile:

Hank’s Profile: 3 votes

Rules:

9-A Mando vs 9-A Hank (MC4MC7)

Speed Equalized

Mando has his blasters and vibroblade. Hank has all equipment from MC1 to MC7

Win via death or incap. (If hank does die, it counts as a loss)

Both are Bloodlusted

Battle takes place in Nevada

no knowledge or prep for bath

Who wins and why?

Last edited:
If he's 116900 megajoules then he isn't even small building, he'd be city block level cuz thats not even megajoules anymore thats giga joules. Also maybe I'm looking at an old calc but it states that he's 1.169e8 Joules which would be about 116 megajoules.

Guess I did my calc wrong then
My bad in that part btw
Well this is definitely in the one-shot range but I don't think Mandalorian can do anything about Type 4 and 8 immortality

Yea there's really nothing he can do against his immortality. Mando's AP is 300 megajoules while Hank's is 100 megajoules so it isn't 1 shot and since a fight this close could be deemed "entertaining" to "Higher Powers", even if he's killed he could be resurrected. I'm not really well versed with Madness Combat so I'm just going off of the profile, I'm not sure if that's how it works.

I'd say Hank would die a couple times but eventually Mando would lose due to Hank just resurrecting, if that's how his immortality works.

It is
Also Hank has WAAY better stamina then Madalorain and is smarter and more skilled
Ig Hank just outlasts Madalorain and win

Well then I'd still say Hank due to his higher regen which Mando can't really bypass plus his rifle won't fully disintegrate him because he has comparable durability to its AP. So even without his type 4 and 8, he's still gonna win.

I mean there’s no real way for Mando to incapacitate him due to his higher stamina at least from what I can tell.

Also correcting what I said last time, looks like his rifle has deconstruction and his regen is only on his 3rd key so my bad.

Mando could try to shoot him with his rifle for an insta-kill due to its deconstruction. Hank could close the distance or try and outgun Mando which could work.

In the end, I’d give it to Mando mostly due to hank’s lack or regen that I just realized (my bad) and the fact that mando’s gun disintegrates the target. Hank could still win if he tries to outlast Mando, he has higher stamina, skill, and is more tactical if what’s said above is true. Both have experience dealing with enemies stronger than themselves and winning.

Mando would win this in more scenarios due to his rifle but if Hank manages to close the distance or just outlast him, he could win.

I mean there’s no real way for Mando to incapacitate him due to his higher stamina at least from what I can tell.

Also correcting what I said last time, looks like his rifle has deconstruction and his regen is only on his 3rd key so my bad.

Mando could try to shoot him with his rifle for an insta-kill due to its deconstruction. Hank could close the distance or try and outgun Mando which could work.

In the end, I’d give it to Mando mostly due to hank’s lack or regen that I just realized (my bad) and the fact that mando’s gun disintegrates the target. Hank could still win if he tries to outlast Mando, he has higher stamina, skill, and is more tactical if what’s said above is true. Both have experience dealing with enemies stronger than themselves and winning.

Mando would win this in more scenarios due to his rifle but if Hank manages to close the distance or just outlast him, he could win.

so your voting mando?

Yea I’m voting mando. Realized that I missed two crucial things on their profiles that gave him a higher chance of victory.

Electricity Manipulation isn't in this version of Hank. But the speed amp would be a problem for Mando. How much faster does the speed amp make him?

Well then, depending on the distance they are apart when the battle starts, it can go either way. If it's a particularly great distance I could see Mando killing him before he reaches him. Thing is this fight will most likely be closer than that so most likely Hank could speed blitz him and decapitating him or just attacking at one of the points where he doesn't have beskar plating.

Time to be a seesaw once more because I'm probably going to go back to Hank. He was fast enough to literally cut a man's head in half before he even noticed when he had the speed amp active. Even in my previous argument, it was all about Mando keeping a distance with his rifle but now that the distance can be closed by Hank, I don't really see a way for Mando to win while they're bloodlusted

Hank wins via higher speed and skill

Well then, depending on the distance they are apart when the battle starts, it can go either way. If it's a particularly great distance I could see Mando killing him before he reaches him. Thing is this fight will most likely be closer than that so most likely Hank could speed blitz him and decapitating him or just attacking at one of the points where he doesn't have beskar plating.

Time to be a seesaw once more because I'm probably going to go back to Hank. He was fast enough to literally cut a man's head in half before he even noticed when he had the speed amp active. Even in my previous argument, it was all about Mando keeping a distance with his rifle but now that the distance can be closed by Hank, I don't really see a way for Mando to win while they're bloodlusted

Hank wins via higher speed and skill

what if the distance is 50 ft?

what if the distance is 50 ft?
Well most likely Hank could still blitz but it does give Mando a chance to hit him. I'll probably still give it to Hank because he could most likely shoot Mando in one of his weak points while he's speed amped before Mando can hit him.

Given that Hank's fast enough to block several bullets at point blank range without the speed amp, he should be able to block Mando's blaster fire relatively easily. Mando's deconstruction appears to only work on humans/humanoid targets so it shouldn't destroy his sword and as he starts to close the distance, Mando would be forced to either retreat back and continue firing or stand there and fight with his vibroblade.

If Mando retreats and continues firing, his best bet would be to tire him out but due to Hank's extremely high stamina it most likely wouldn't work and eventually he would be forced to fight in close range.

In close range, both are pretty skilled but I'd have to say that Hank has more feats for melee combat and even then, he could use his speed amp at that moment and cut Mando at one of his exposed joints or even his neck.

Mando could theoretically win if he prolongs the fight for long enough that Hank literally runs out of stamina or he gets a lucky shot on him but that's unlikely. Hank has more feats to show that he could win the fight more times than Mando.

Back