• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Skill Awakens

Creaturemaster971 said:
Creaturemaster971 said:
Also @ Baki, you should put John Carter up there
Notice me, Baki-kouhai
I notice you, my friend ovo

He's already on the board, but he's at the bottom because a specific placement wasn't mentioned (that I saw). Where should he go?

I'll give it to John. If someone disagrees and has a good argument, we can move him, but considering what's been posted so far, 4th seems legit

Btw, Rimuru should share the spot with Yasuri, mentioned the feats on a previous thread, but the rundown is being able to predict the entire fight before it happens.

Inb4 anyone mentions Great Sage=/=Rimuru, Unique Skills are the shape of the mind and born within the soul of the user, signifying they are the same. It just grew sentience, they are very much the same.

Red pokemon adult
The most skilled person in this thread. Took down the mafia and beat what amounts to the government crossed with sports captains at the age of 11. Can command his team without words. And has only honed his skills since then over 10-20 years.

Obviously I'm joking but I wanted to stan Red for a second.

I mean... that is not exactly wrong. Red still ended up being superior to everyone in the entirety of Johto and Kanto despite spending years in Mt. Silver, the toughest cave within both regions for an unquantifiable amount of time.

Can we include training attack creatures or familiars as combat applicable skill, or is that a stretch?

Ah but if you get into that, you'd have to account for how much of the skill is the trainer's and how much is the familiar itself. I agree with Earl on this as of right now: maybe trainers shouldn't be counted

The real cal howard said:
Adventures Pokemon Trainers
Cal, PokéSpe Pokémon Trainer are quite different from trainers on other mediums like the anime and games and you should it know it.

Well duh but Baki was asking if training your mons in the midst of combat or if it counted as skill. I simply provided an example.

Put Zhong Yue in 3rd, i don't think he can go higher (at least for now that i'm at the start of the novel).

Can predict hundreds of millions of things at the same time, his skill scaling chain is comparable to Pray's (and can go even higher, but this part isn't in the profile atm), and more i can't remember right now, Earl and others said he can get anything from 5th onwards, but he wasn't added because i tried to make him defeat Edel.

Also I still feel like Rimuru's stuff are intelligence feats, not skill feats. I could be super dead wrong, but so far I haven't seen anything that refutes that for me.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Also I still feel like Rimuru's stuff are intelligence feats, not skill feats. I could be super dead wrong, but so far I haven't seen anything that refutes that for me.
I've refuted this about 5 times now.

XDragnoir said:
Can predict hundreds of millions of things at the same time, his skill scaling chain is comparable to Pray's (and can go even higher, but this part isn't in the profile atm), and more i can't remember right now, Earl and others said he can get anything from 5th onwards, but he wasn't added because i tried to make him defeat Edel.
Can millions of things equal every possible attack, with everything you predict being destined to happen via sheer mental calculation, along with predicting the entire battle before it starts?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can millions of things equal every possible attack, with everything you predict being destined to happen via sheer mental calculation, along with predicting the entire battle before it starts?
Yes, he can also use thousands of swords at the same time with TK and 8 with his body.

Back