• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros (One Punch Man) vs Sanji (One Piece) (0-7-0) GRACE

Well I don’t find that to be good enough, because you could have easily phrased the question poorly, and I have no way of seeing the interaction.

Additionally, you very intentionally are downplaying Boros’ chain, acting as if putting someone to sleep with a punch is the same as twisting someone into paste effortlessly
one is astronomically greater than the other.

I was asked to clarify.

One-shot gaps don't carry over. We even have a one-shot multiplier for versus threads specifically.

But that's not to say scaling chains can't denote superiority.

Alright, so we have double clarification.

Boros scales above 5 exatons sure, but Sanji scales much much higher above 1.5 exatons than Boros does his value, so the gap is still around around 3.79679144x, which is not even close to a oneshot.

It's really not, as Sanji has his own massive scaling chain

Ifrit + SS Sanji > DJ + SS Sanji > DJ Sanji >(oneshot) Queen's arm >~ Queen's Germa Abilities > Sanji's Exoskeleton >(oneshot) Queen's 2 arm sword > Queen 1 arm sword ~ Zoan Queen Durability > Base Post-Mink Zoro Durability > Base King AP >>> Jack AP >>> X Drake AP ~ Casual Rooftop Buso Nitoryu Zoro >~ Base Kaidou Durabiltiy > Big Mom AP ~ Marco AP ~ Akainu AP = 1.496 Exatons
Also this is smaller than I initially thought
If we get rid of the ~ ones then it ends up just being a total of

Ifrit SS Sanji > > >(oneshot) >~ > >(oneshot) > > > >>> >>> >~ >1.496 exatons
And the one shots here are vague, they need context to know how significant they are as well.

I was asked to clarify.

One-shot gaps don't carry over. We even have a one-shot multiplier for versus threads specifically.

But that's not to say scaling chains can't denote superiority.
Okay, then they don’t carry over
We just have Boros being able to almost one shot him

Ifrit + SS Sanji > DJ + SS Sanji > DJ Sanji >(oneshot) Queen's arm >~ Queen's Germa Abilities > Sanji's Exoskeleton >(oneshot) Queen's 2 arm sword > Queen 1 arm sword ~ Zoan Queen Durability > Base Post-Mink Zoro Durability > Base King AP >>> Jack AP >>> X Drake AP ~ Casual Rooftop Buso Nitoryu Zoro >~ Base Kaidou Durabiltiy > Big Mom AP ~ Marco AP ~ Akainu AP = 1.496 Exatons
I am neutral on the fight itself, but this scaling chain is just wrong. Are you saying that Sanji is massively stronger than Akainu? Because that's what this scaling chain implying, which I don't think I have to say why it's wrong. In general the current High 6-A scaling for One Piece doesn't make sense, but at best Sanji downscales (and quite a lot too) from the 1,496 exatons value.

Alright, so we have double clarification.

Boros scales above 5 exatons sure, but Sanji scales much much higher above 1.5 exatons than Boros does his value, so the gap is still around around 3.79679144x, which is not even close to a oneshot.
To be specific
Released Boros’ blasts are > Tatsumaki > suppressed tatsumaki > crushing Psykos into paste > confidence scaling of Saitama being casually > Gaia Cannon > 5.68 Exatons which is 3.79x > 1.496 exatons

For those unfamiliar with the feat

image0.jpg

Tatsumaki did this…..casually…..while injured…
and Boros is stronger than her.

According to the Haki page, Haki can negate up to Mid-High regen, while Lord Boros has High-Mid.
How does Sanji put Boros down?
This took a while to be approved because I'm new, but I'd like an answer to this.
Is Sanji's wincon "Boros goes MB and tires himself out to death?"

Yes. Until Akainu gets more feats then this scaling chain is correct.
I can't believe this wiki actually thinks that Sanji one-shots Akainu... This must be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I suppose that then the final fight between Luffy and Akainu will be just a one-shot and gg.
All of this scaling will need a really big fix the moment that Akainu actually shows his power, because this is just dumb.

Based on what exactly?

Anyways, Akainu scales to 1,14 exatons exactly because he is stated to have the Devil Fruit with the highest offensive power. He scales to this value because he is at the top in rough AP, and yet people with other Devil Fruits scales massively above him. At this point why is this scaling even done when the scaling itself contract it?
I don't want to get involved with One Piece scaling any further because it just doesn't make any sense, so ignore this and just continue with the debate.

All of this scaling will need a really big fix the moment that Akainu actually shows his power, because this is just dumb.
It should also be noted that the Akainu in the chain was pretty casual, so it isn't as if he was going all out like he was against Aokiji.

and yet people with other Devil Fruits scales massively above him. At this point why is this scaling even done when the scaling itself contract it?
Those people has other stuff like Haki, Physical strength, and other outside of devil fruit abilities.

This took a while to be approved because I'm new, but I'd like an answer to this.
Is Sanji's wincon "Boros goes MB and tires himself out to death?"
Sorry for the clutter, my message just is taking a while to go through. Seems I'm fully approved now, though.

It should also be noted that the Akainu in the chain was pretty casual, so it isn't as if he was going all out like he was against Aokiji.
Then why he is even at the base of the scaling chain? The whole High 6-A scaling exists because he is stated to have the Devil Fruit with the highest offensive power, so his full power is 1, 14 exatons. Him casually fighting downscale to an unknown degree lower than that. There is no indications that he casually scales to 1,14 exatons, when that scaling exists because of a statements that puts his full offensive power at the top of the verse.
Whatever, I don't even know why I put myself in this. From what I know they are getting downgraded anyways, so this fight will be pointless in the long run.

Then why he is even at the base of the scaling chain? The whole High 6-A scaling exists because he is stated to have the Devil Fruit with the highest offensive power, so his full power is 1, 14 exatons. Him casually fighting downscale to an unknown degree lower than that. There is no indications that he casually scales to 1,14 exatons, when that scaling exists because of a statements that puts his full offensive power at the top of the verse.
The point is that Marco was stated to be able to fight even with the admirals, with Akainu being an admiral. Many people scale to/above Marco, meaning that scale above Akainu as well.

My bad for being stupid, lol.

In that case, voting for Sanji. He handily blitzes Boros with his amp which he seems to use at the start of the fight in-character, and just pummels him.

Whatever, I don't even know why I put myself in this. From what I know they are getting downgraded anyways, so this fight will be pointless in the long run.
wtf i never said that how'd that ping me

It's really not, as Sanji has his own massive scaling chain

MB Boros > Released Boros > Full power Tatsumaki > Supressed Tatsumaki >(oneshot) Psykorochi > Orochi's thoughts on Saitama >(oneshot) Gaia Cannon > Orochi = 5.68 Exatons

This list has Jack above Kaidou.

Back