• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros (One Punch Man) vs Sanji (One Piece) (0-7-0) GRACE

wp7322839.jpg

People's dura should scale to at least the force exerted by their own physical blows, no?
That's not what I'm questioning.

1. Zoro was able to damage Base Kaidou, the same Zoro that said fighting Queen would not be easy
2. Base Kaidou's durability >= Big Mom's durability based on?
3. When did Big Mom "annihilate" Queen?

anyways so basically
uhhhh
standard tactics section would be real useful here....cause god damn every time I get in a one piece match I see all this haki abilities and have no clue what to do about it
regardless
I still stand by the fact that Boros one shots via sheer scaling chain and having a higher value to begin with
but because sanji can speed blitz him with transformations and melt him and apparently negate his regen? he has a good chance of winning
but if boros shoots him, then he basically just gets mauled
so maybe incon.

Ziller, dude we already had a thread mod explaining that's not how things work please don't make the thread longer than it needs to be.
let me correct myself
after boros shoots him once, sanji gets badly crippled (because he technically can't one shot him) and then boros shoots him some more and he dies because he simply has superior scaling.

sanji only wins given he does a no-hit run essentially
unless he has something hidden within his abilities page that I don't feel like looking at, since I'm sure you could point that out for me if you need to

Sanji and Boros start with equal speed, Sanji speed amps, then proceeds to beat on Boros. Also, Boros doesn't one-tap Sanji in released form.

Back