• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

i'm reporting @DekuGlazer for Fallacies abuse (Appeal. To. Motive. fallacies, Fallacy Fallacy) Blatantly ignoring posts (and claiming his haven't been answered (i've answered this post too, he just answered to Zetsu's and said it)), Creating a power for his opponent claiming somehow it makes the character who he supports not killable by it (starts here, somehow despite many tries, he stayed with this point for much time starting on it), refusing to add a vote without a reason (giving himself the power to do so), and claiming i'm doing rule-breaking posts without a base.

the threads i noticed it were
Xande vs Mikey
Dazai vs Seven
Ayanokouji vs Jiu Jitae

it's become pretty annoying to discuss with this guy.
A few of these, I wouldn't consider noteworthy enough to take action on. As I've noted before, making fallacies is not report-worthy by itself. Also, while I don't believe he is correct in his accusations regarding the motives of his debate opponents, it would be inappropriate to enforce punishments on claims of genuine opinions. We've set the precedent in the past that, even if they may be incorrect or taken poorly, users should not be punished for making claims about reality that they legitimately believe are true (unless the claims in question are manifestly ignorant and/or offensive).

That being said, there is a evident pattern of hostile conduct here - a pattern that negatively impacts the threads he interacts with - which we had ought not to look over. I would like to suggest that DekuGlazer is given an instructional warning regarding his behaviour in threads in the future.

Thank you. That would be greatly appreciated.
To expand on this, I've been able to get in touch with SparxGaming12 regarding the ban appeal request.

9n0A1eO.png

To offer my take on the situation - I believe lifting the ban is justified. I would recommend keeping an eye on him in the time after he returns, but I'd be comfortable saying he's capable of being a productive member of the community.

To expand on this, I've been able to get in touch with SparxGaming12 regarding the ban appeal request.

9n0A1eO.png

To offer my take on the situation - I believe lifting the ban is justified. I would recommend keeping an eye on him in the time after he returns, but I'd be comfortable saying he's capable of being a productive member of the community.
Thank your for your response, 👍
so now we got 3 approvals,

It looks like he was already brought up on this page of the thread, but this user keeps changing statistics of Scream characters without a CRT

Some of the edits are good, they're just adding feats, but changing stats and removing feats is another story. I understand why they're doing this, as sometimes it isn't clear which character is doing what (the killers all wear the same costume), but I would prefer that be settled in a CRT
oh sorry about that. I'm kinda new to vsbwiki and didn't know about the crt thing

A few of these, I wouldn't consider noteworthy enough to take action on. As I've noted before, making fallacies is not report-worthy by itself. Also, while I don't believe he is correct in his accusations regarding the motives of his debate opponents, it would be inappropriate to enforce punishments on claims of genuine opinions. We've set the precedent in the past that, even if they may be incorrect or taken poorly, users should not be punished for making claims about reality that they legitimately believe are true (unless the claims in question are manifestly ignorant and/or offensive).

That being said, there is a evident pattern of hostile conduct here - a pattern that negatively impacts the threads he interacts with - which we had ought not to look over. I would like to suggest that DekuGlazer is given an instructional warning regarding his behaviour in threads in the future.

9n0A1eO.png

Both of these solutions also seem fine to me.

I'm 99% sure that Uuber1 is a sockpuppet of Pizzabox492.

Uuber1 joined July 8th, just a few days after Pizzabox's last sockpuppet, FanFav12, was banned on June 30th.

I've been noticing these similarities between the two users:
I can provide more examples if asked, but I think you get the point.
You've made 3 Sans vs DBS threads within days of each other.

By themselves, they obviously wouldn't mean anything, but I'm saying you two have very similar interests, make the same threads, and you coincidentally joined the wiki shortly after Pizzabox was banned.

In addition, you both seem to have an interest in Sonic as well.

That's a lie, you made the thread with MT in mind.

If we scroll up, here's you saying it yourself:

You specifically bring him up for MT, and not for any other verses, but alright.

So to reiterate, I'm suspecting you're a sock because:
  • You joined the forum like a week after Pizzabox was banned.
  • You both share very similar interests, those being Undertale, Mario, Sonic, DB, and MT.
    • You also make the same threads for some of these verses in particular.
      • For Undertale, you both frequently make Sans vs DBS Versus Threads, and Asriel Versus Threads.
      • Whenever either of you bring up MT, it's pretty much always an attempt to "debunk" MT's ratings using arguments from Reddit/Bunkerman.
I won't respond to you anymore as to not clog up the thread, but I will respond if mods need anymore clarification/examples.
Bump

It was another character that was deleted
I remember the author of Dr. Bright being basically accused of some pretty heavy stuff. If Jack Bright is someone different then sorry for my confusion. This is what I'm referring to: .
Having a character like that on the wiki is weird.

Last edited:
I remember the author of Dr. Bright being basically accused of some pretty heavy stuff. If Jack Bright is someone different then sorry for my confusion. This is what I'm referring to: .
Having a character like that on the wiki is weird.

We have a policy about separating an artist from the work. We haven't nuked our Cthulhu Mythos pages via "H.P. Lovecraft was racist" or even various Disney or Warner Bros cartoons for the same reason they had racist portrayals back then. As long as the actual work is Published material combined with the fact that none of our pages have those bad stuff, we still keep the works normally.

This user, TGUROBLOX, is very possibly a sockpuppet. They have no forum account, but the wiki account was made three years ago on Sep 21, 2020. They had zero activity until Sep 16, 2023, at which point they began making edits to Tokyo Revengers pages and making TR calc blogs. The combination of it being a rather old account completely inactive until now, and that it has only made Tokyo Revengers edits makes me highly suspicious.

9n0A1eO.png

I implore any staff members who haven't already given their input here to do so. These reports have been hanging for a long time now.

I can agree with this.

9n0A1eO.png

I guess it's fine if others think so to.

Usually if the latest post in a thread is deleted, that may cause you to stop getting notifications from it.
Yes, as I keep telling our members, and many of them keep ignoring, you need to bookmark the following page as well in order to efficiently keep track of all discussions that you follow.

For some ******* reason this thread regularly removes itself from my following list. It is the only thread that does this.
Yes, and I also usually if it's been a while and I wasn't notified of this thread, I unfollow and then refollow to fix the glitch.

I don't know why my last post here was deleted, because DarkGrath's post is about the ban lift while I'm not talking about the same thing. Can it be restored somehow?

Back