• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mario fights a Goat God.

Speed equalized

Both in character

Mario has optional equipment

Mario has Pure Hearts

Arena is a open wide void and the starting distance is 10M

2-B vs Possible 2-B

Who wins?

Last edited:
cover2.jpg

Actually wrong frisk says they can't even reach to their save files which is done by the soul. Frisk then breaks out of the paralysis
Even if they can't get to their saves they can still move their soul around. Asriel not letting them use saves is done through Power Nullification, as seen under Photoshop Flowey's Powers and Abilities.

Even if they can't get to their saves they can still move their soul around. Asriel not letting them use saves is done through Power Nullification, as seen under Photoshop Flowey's Powers and Abilities.
Actually frisk doesn't say "I can't save" they say "I can't reach to my save files" so no frisks soul is paralyzed and cannot move to the files. Like I told you they start to move around after they break out if I am correct.

Actually frisk doesn't say "I can't save" they say "I can't reach to my save files" so no frisks soul is paralyzed and cannot move to the files. Like I told you they start to move around after they break out if I am correct.
Not being able to "reach" save files doesn't mean their soul is physically reaching for the saves, it means that Asriel is preventing Frisk from using them so Frisk can no longer reach/access them.

Not being able to "reach" save files doesn't mean their soul is physically reaching for the saves
Expect thats how they work you have to interact with the files and its done with the soul since it cannot reach or move they cannot do it
it means that Asriel is preventing Frisk from using them so Frisk can no longer reach/access them.
Frisk then literally breaks out of the paralysis and is able to use the SAVE option.

Save Files aren't the same as the SAVE option. The whole point of the SAVE option was that while they couldn't reach their save file, they could save something else

okay, then I see it playing out like this:

Mario goes in to try to perform his usual attacks, Asriel does his passive soul-based paralysis

thing is, with Lucky Day and Close Call, Mario can increase the chances of that missing by 25% and 35% respectively

but if they don't take effect, then Asriel kills him, and Mario resurrects

fight could go on for some time, before either of his Passive Probability items take effect, in which the soul-based paralysis gets negged and Mario uses every damn tool in his arsenal to just end the fight in his favor with either Catch Cards or another item

the reason the Chara fight ended in an incon is because Mario didn't have a reliable way to permanently incap them, since he didn't have his optional equipment

here? he does, so he just seals with Catch Cards and calls it a day after dying a few times

Mario goes in to try to perform his usual attacks, Asriel does his passive soul-based paralysis

thing is, with Lucky Day and Close Call, Mario can increase the chances of that missing by 25% and 35% respectively

fight could go on for some time, before either of his Passive Probability items take effect, in which the soul-based paralysis gets negged and Mario uses every damn tool in his arsenal to just end the fight in his favor with either Catch Cards or another item

the reason the Chara fight ended in an incon is because Mario didn't have a reliable way to permanently incap them, since he didn't have his optional equipment

here? he does, so he just seals with Catch Cards and calls it a day after dying a few times
cant asriel just load out of a catch card and I dont think asriel's paralysis is soul based

cant asriel just load out of a catch card

no, that argument was brought up before in the 1st Mario vs Chara thread you made and I believe it was deemed Mario could still seal them

not to mention, I don't recall Asriel/Frisk/Chara showcasing the ability to reload a SAVE if they've been sealed

I dont think asriel's paralysis is soul based

it definitely is, otherwise Mario just outright trashes him here

no, that argument was brought up before in the 1st Mario vs Chara thread you made and I believe it was deemed Mario could still seal them

not to mention, I don't recall Asriel/Frisk/Chara showcasing the ability to reload a SAVE if they've been sealed

it definitely is, otherwise Mario just outright trashes him here
seems mario favored so far but I want to hear what UT fans think tho

You do know the paralysis is undodgeable passive and Asriel then starts with absorbtion?

Whata stopping asriel from absorbing mario?

You do know the paralysis is undodgeable passive and Asriel then starts with absorbtion?
mario resists paralysis and asriel doesnt start with absorption, he only absorbed the souls to become asriel he'll start off with danmaku

Soul based

This is discussed a ton of time and 9/10 people assume he will just absorb his opponent and call it a day

when? cuz he only ever absorbed the other 6 other human souls and the entire underground's souls to even become Asriel Dreemurr, man never uses it afterwards

plus, this is TRUE POWER Asriel, not his first form, so he basically doesn't absorb here

Last edited:
Back