• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i also have duraneg.
yes, me, a brazillian skinny guy, can make someone put a grenade on its mouth and explode by the inside.

the context is VERY important here, that's not duraneg
A human can be destroyed with a grenade from the outside this is not comparable. Strawman fallacy.

also, i'd like to mention
if you're giving this guy a power (duraneg), then you're giving another wincon to him
you know that, right?
you're blatantly saying that the guy has a power, outta nowhere, making no sense, to...downplay him?

A human can be destroyed with a grenade from the outside this is not comparable. Strawman fallacy.
nah dude.
how can you not understand what is an example? HOW?
Yes. He cannot be destroyed from the outside using the bomb he has . But the inside WILL work. Basic preparation lol
WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOMB BUT WITH THE GUY'S DURABILITY
It downplays it because he cannot conventionally damage him from the outside so he uses the inside which is basic durability negation lol
dude. it was no power from Dazai....the guy was hurt and dazai put the bomb on the bandage....
how's that giving duraneg to him? that's downright strategic planning/preparation dude...
how the actual f*** can you assume that he has duraneg from that
and saying a guy has duraneg make his bomb WORK LESS?

also, i'd like to mention
if you're giving this guy a power (duraneg), then you're giving another wincon to him
you know that, right?
you're blatantly saying that the guy has a power, outta nowhere, making no sense, to...downplay him?
Yes . Im giving what he has with added context to how his bomb worked. The definition of duraneg is "The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of its durability".

In this case he used a bomb that negated the original durability the opponent has no matter how indestructible he was by placing it inside his body, if he could blow him up traditionally he would now have needed to form a plan to blow him up regardless of his partners words, which is NOT what happened. He negated durability, meaning he would have to do this to Seven as well.

nah dude.
how can you not understand what is an example? HOW?

WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOMB BUT WITH THE GUY'S DURABILITY
"The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of its durability".

Types​

• Attacking internal organs - Due to the manipulation of internal energy (or electricity), a character can directly target the internal organs, thereby ignoring the durability of the outer layers (such as leather, armor, etc.). Manipulation of threads is also included in this type, as even a single fibre, penetrated through a crack in the armor, can be fatal.
in this case his bombs damaged him internally damaging him bypassing his OUTER durability, you just explained duraneg my guy.

In this case he used a bomb that negated the original durability the opponent has no matter how indestructible he was by placing it inside his body
clearly via preparation and the fact that the guy was previously hurt being FUNDAMENTAL for the plan to work
please evaluate the context of this before making this claim for the 6th time.

He negated durability, meaning he would have to do this to Seven as well.
if you're giving the guy the power to duraneg
then you're giving him the condition to do that.
clearly.
also, Seven does not possess the same resistance as Lovecraft so the bomb will work differently because...different people resist different

"The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of its durability".

Types​

• Attacking internal organs - Due to the manipulation of internal energy (or electricity), a character can directly target the internal organs, thereby ignoring the durability of the outer layers (such as leather, armor, etc.). Manipulation of threads is also included in this type, as even a single fibre, penetrated through a crack in the armor, can be fatal.
in this case his bombs damaged him internally damaging him bypassing his OUTER durability, you just explained duraneg my guy.
He didn't attack his internal organs, What's so hard to understand that?

the guy can put something inside a guy because he had a hole on it making possible to put things inside him via that hole?
immediately duraneg.

the guy "needed" duraneg and "has" duraneg?
his bomb won't work on this different guy because no

can't you see you're making ABSOLUTELY no sense?

Since the OP doesn't want to add the vote (I wonder why indeed), I will do it myself

Votes;

3 Votes for Dazai (Zetsu, Reggor and noninho)

2 Votes for Seven (Deku and Dino)

the guy can put something inside a guy because he had a hole on it making possible to put things inside him via that hole?
immediately duraneg.
What does this even mean man lol
the guy "needed" duraneg and "has" duraneg?
his bomb won't work on this different guy because no
If the bomb doesnt work through conventional means being the outside but inside would work...... What else is inside someones body? Air? 💀
can't you see you're making ABSOLUTELY no sense?
You ignoring blatant details on purpose to make a wrong point

What does this even mean man lol

If the bomb doesnt work through conventional means being the outside but inside would work...... What else is inside someones body? Air? 💀

And you are making more assumptions which is nothing new at this point

The bomb is not in his internal organs, Nor inside his stomach or anything of sorts

Prove that the "Inside" means specifically internal organs

Since the OP doesn't want to add the vote (I wonder why indeed), I will do it myself

Votes;

3 Votes for Dazai (Zetsu, Reggor and noninho)

2 Votes for Seven (Deku and Dino)
1.) You have not proven you the bomb work's conventionally and not just inside someone more durable.

2.) You have not proven how said bomb would blow up seven without blowing up Dazai who would be in close radius of said bomb and does not have 7C durability.

3.) Also have not said how Dazai plans to overcome Seven Analytical Predicting the bomb attempt.

4.) Please stop trying to strong arm votes with your friends lol

And you are making more assumptions which is nothing new at this point

The bomb is not in his internal organs, Nor inside his stomach or anything of sorts

Prove that the "Inside" means specifically internal organs
i can assume when a fact, prove my fact wrong by telling what else is inside a body lol

1.) You have not proven you the bomb work's conventionally and not just inside someone more durable.
You are literally delivering wrong information

Nothing indicates "inside" means internal organs
2.) You have not proven how said bomb would blow up seven without blowing up Dazai who would be in close radius of said bomb and does not have 7C durability.
Dazai had 3 months of preparation

With Dazai's intelligence, Do you think this is a problem?
3.) Also have not said how Dazai plans to overcome Seven Analytical Predicting the bomb attempt.
Dazai preparation and prior knowledge

Plus reading minds does not mean you can predict every move
4.) Please stop trying to strong arm votes with your friends lol
I'm not, He voted for the reasons i gave which you haven't debunked at all

You not counting his vote despite that means you don't want Seven to lose even with the arguments presented against him which you haven't debunked at all

you're simply accusing me on doing what you're doing here
you're ignoring the detail that the guy was hurt and that fact is fundamental for the "duraneg" you're calling out

You are literally delivering wrong information

Nothing indicates "inside" means internal organs
What else is inside lovecraft then lol
Dazai had 3 months of preparation

With Dazai's intelligence, Do you think this is a problem?

Dazai preparation and prior knowledge
This does not explain how he will blow him up without blowing himself up. Do you know how many organizations prepped for seven to get his blood for immortality?

Telling me his ability and knowing seven exist does not explain how he will blow him up, all plans are not full proof, nor if the bomb would even damage him outside without evidence of him doing it conventionally outside in his own verse
Plus reading minds does not mean you can predict every move
Funny. You seem to think Dazai could/can. 💀
I'm not, He voted for the reasons i gave which you haven't debunked at all

You not counting his vote despite that means you don't want Seven to lose even with the arguments presented against him which you haven't debunked at all
Strawman fallacy once again. No new evidence has been provided after new arguments were made against original points.

you're simply accusing me on doing what you're doing here
you're ignoring the detail that the guy was hurt and that fact is fundamental for the "duraneg" you're calling out
Cool. Now debunk these points already so i can validly count your vote because your friend doesn't seem to be able to answer new arguments that were provided which is how debate threads work:

1.) You have not proven the bomb work's conventionally and not just inside someone more durable.

3.) Also have not said how Dazai plans to overcome Seven Analytical Predicting the bomb attempt with memory's help.

What else is inside lovecraft then lol
You still haven't proved to me

So don't invalidate this when you have nothing to prove
This does not explain how he will blow him up without blowing himself up. Do you know how many organizations prepped for seven to get his blood for immortality?

Telling me his ability and knowing seven exist does not explain how he will blow him up, all plans are not full proof, nor if the bomb would even damage him outside without evidence of him doing it conventionally outside in his own verse
Boi really thinks someone who can predict whole arcs, bullets and alot of events can't deal with something so easy as this lol
Dazai can overwhelm people with analytical prediction and he will nullify his ability by touching him

Where you just ignored entirely this point, I wonder why indeed 💀 💀 💀

And his profile doesn't indicate any mind reading at all, He just can read people easily, Which isn't a problem for Dazai

Creating new abilities for him mabye?
Strawman fallacy once again. No new evidence has been provided after new arguments were made against original points.
LOL, IT'S YOU who haven't provided any scans to prove "inside" means internal organs or not lol

You still haven't proved to me

So don't invalidate this when you have nothing to prove
Pointing the finger back at me when I ask a valid question is so childish. Just tell me what else is inside Lovecrafts body if its not internal organs.
Boi really thinks someone who can predict whole arcs, bullets and alot of events can't deal with something so easy as this lol
The starting distance is 3 meters. His opponent can see the future and read minds. His bomb can supposedly level a town and he is 3m away from seven in a forest. Saying "DAZAI FRA" when you have not explained how he blows him up while surviving is not a valid vote no matter how much you use strawman arguments.
Dazai can overwhelm people with analytical prediction and he will nullify his ability by touching him
There is no such thing as nullifying a natural instinct to read attacks what are you even saying
Where you just ignored entirely this point, I wonder why indeed 💀 💀 💀

And his profile doesn't indicate any mind reading at all, He just can read people easily, Which isn't a problem for Dazai

Creating new abilities for him mabye?
Clairvoyance is literally one of the first abilities on his profile lol
LOL, IT'S YOU who haven't provided any scans to prove "inside" means internal organs or not lol
What else would it be to assume different. Its easy to call someone bias when this is how you think. You're projecting yourself onto me when i just want context.

Pointing the finger back at me when I ask a valid question is so childish. Just tell me what else is inside Lovecrafts body if its not internal organs.
Tentacles, His main fighting style resolves around tentacles
The starting distance is 3 meters. His opponent can see the future and read minds. His bomb can supposedly level a town and he is 3m away from seven in a forest. Saying "DAZAI FRA" when you have not explained how he blows him up while surviving is not a valid vote no matter how much you use strawman arguments.
His bomb does not level a town, He can just damage people who have 7-C durability due to feats
There is no such thing as nullifying a natural instinct to read attacks what are you even saying
Funny, You said he can read minds to predict attacks

Well anyway, His analytical prediction isn't a problem for Dazai
Clairvoyance is literally one of the first abilities on his profile lol
Nulled
What else would it be to assume different. Its easy to call someone bias when this is how you think. You're projecting yourself onto me when i just want context.
Tentacles

Tentacles, His main fighting style resolves around tentacles
A fighting style does not tell me whats inside his body bro. 😑
His bomb does not level a town, He can just damage people who have 7-C durability due to feats
The bomb still has to be on seven to detonate and he is only 3m away from a person who can sense him with extrasensory perception even with Dazai's stealth mastery ability. Keep in mind he hasn't touched Seven yet to negate his other abilities, so he still has everything including regeneration, duplication, etc. Attempting to touch Seven who could already perceive and read his mind and predict his attacks is not possible. Which negates his chance to use the bomb as escaping the blast radius of the bomb he is using
Funny, You said he can read minds to predict attacks
I did. He because he can. He is clairvoyant lol, he also can predict attacks naturally because he has the physical talent to. There is multiple forms of hand to hand analytical prediction, which you said never existed lol

This does not explain how he will blow him up without blowing himself up.
breaking news: "the duraneg" feat also kills Osamu Dazai outta nowhere

Do you know how many organizations prepped for seven to get his blood for immortality?
3 months of prep time is a pretty long time and for a guy on a different verse knowing his abilities, means pretty much

what does that even mean?

because your argument is so poor we don't need new evidence to counter it...?

Cool. Now debunk these points already so i can validly count your vote
prepotent and arrogant.
if there are valid votes and someone states "FRA", didja know that by the rules you must add the vote?

because your friend doesn't seem to be able to answer new arguments that were provided which is how debate threads work:
you're absolutely not handling it either, we tried to be didatic multiple times and you're still creating a power, a problem and a solution, all at once, and refusing to change your sorry argumentation

1.) You have not proven the bomb work's conventionally and not just inside someone more durable.
check this out and remember that Dazai doesn't have only a puttable-on-a-bandage bomb

easy. Dazai prepares to call the guy's attention, "runs" from him and, even with caution, he comes to it's range eventually.
also, i dare to say: if seven dies too, "Lazy and obsessed with trying to commit suicide, Ozamu Dazai has a mysterious past and unknown intentions that he doesn't reveal unless he wants to." makes me believe that if he's on the range of the bomb too, he wins via my guy would like to khs.
summarizing: he'd not be via being smart, if he is, he's winning too, lol

3.) Also have not said how Dazai plans to overcome Seven Analytical Predicting the bomb attempt with memory's help.
let's start by saying what is ana. pred.:
"Analytical Prediction, in which a user predicts the actions of others, as well as their consequences, through analysis of the factors involved."
he'd be using that on the moment, not affecting how Dazai's plan could work
he could just, for example, put bombs on a coffee shop on a street seven usually passes
3 months later he gets a way for seven to enter the rigged cafeteria and gg.
"he'd predict that something's wrong" yeah, but if he wants to kill Dazai, even with caution, he'll enter the cafeteria.
Also, if he manages to get away alive from the cafeteria, Dazai and 3 months of prep time could deal with it, yeah.

A fighting style does not tell me whats inside his body bro. 😑
What i meant is he goes full tentacles, Sorry for not explaining it correctly

t1sg8cfgu7p81.jpg

The bomb still has to be on seven to detonate and he is only 3m away from a person who can sense him with extrasensory perception even with Dazai's stealth mastery ability. Keep in mind he hasn't touched Seven yet to negate his other abilities, so he still has everything including regeneration, duplication, etc. Attempting to touch Seven who could already perceive and read his mind and predict his attacks is not possible. Which negates his chance to use the bomb as escaping the blast radius of the bomb he is using
You are forgetting Dazai has prior knowledge and 3 MONTHS OF PREPARATION

A guy who literally messed with timelines etc etc, What Reggor said

Do you really think Dazai wouldn't have prepared something for that?
I did. He because he can. He is clairvoyant lol, he also can predict attacks naturally because he has the physical talent to. There is multiple forms of hand to hand analytical prediction, which you said never existed lol
His clairvoyant ability gets nullified

And his natural analytical prediction gets overwhelmed

What i meant is he goes full tentacles, Sorry for not explaining it correctly

t1sg8cfgu7p81.jpg
So the bomb is inside of this? Thats still internal damage lol
You are forgetting Dazai has prior knowledge and 3 MONTHS OF PREPARATION

A guy who literally messed with timelines etc etc, What Reggor said

Do you really think Dazai wouldn't have prepared something for that?
No I don't think he can because you haven't explained how he can but somehow want me to count your vote lol. Still waiting on an explanation for this and I will keep asking until i get an answer. "He has 3 months prep" without out laying out the plan is literally against the one sentence no context wiki rules. Explain how:

1.) How He will touch somebody who knows he's already there via extrasensory perception, can read his mind before he even makes a move, and predict his attacks once he does and hasn't had his other abilities nullified yet.

2.) Blow up Seven without harming himself being only 3m away and can't sneak away since he is already being detected.

3.) How he will beat him once his bomb attack won't work
His clairvoyant ability gets nullified
He has to touch him for this. Which you can't prove he can since Seven has Analytical Prediction and extrasensory Perception to percieve him before he even makes a move. And once he makes a move a Touch action is the same as an attack, which will be predicted.
And his natural analytical prediction gets overwhelmed
Based on what? Lol saying it doesnt prove it

Not internal organs and therefore not dura neg and therefore the bomb is tier 8-7 which one shots
No I don't think he can because you haven't explained how he can but somehow want me to count your vote lol. Still waiting on an explanation for this and I will keep asking until i get an answer. "He has 3 months prep" without out laying out the plan is literally against the one sentence no context wiki rules. Explain how:

1.) How He will touch somebody who knows he's already there via extrasensory perception, can read his mind before he even makes a move, and predict his attacks once he does and hasn't had his other abilities nullified yet.

2.) Blow up Seven without harming himself being only 3m away and can't sneak away since he is already being detected.

We don't need to explain how when;

The fact Dazai is literally the smartest of his verse

Capable of messing with timelines

Predicting entire arcs

Moves

Gun trajectories

He will predict everything Seven has to offer, How he acts + behaves + what he will do + What he will not do + What he is thinking + what is his emotional state, EVERYTHING
He has to touch him for this. Which you can't prove he can since Seven has Analytical Prediction and extrasensory Perception to percieve him before he even makes a move. And once he makes a move a Touch action is the same as an attack, which will be predicted.
You just love downgrading everyone don't you? He has constantly overwhelmed Akutagawa who can predict moves and gun trajectories

What makes you think this will be a problem for Dazai? He even has prior knowledge and 3 months of prep
Based on what? Lol saying it doesnt prove it
Ignorance at it's finest indeed

Last edited:
you can't be seriously ignoring aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall that's being said to still be talking about that duraneg delusion

guns and bombs?; he can't. he can try to tell what's the guy trying to do and mostly get it right, nothing i've read on the profile resembles to mind reading; you haven't put them to use too iirc

2.) Blow up Seven without harming himself being only 3m away and can't sneak away since he is already being detected
do we have any condition that makes the combatants need to stand still?
he can just run and prepare a bomb nearby
also, isn't Dazai hidden? his speed is MUCH higher, so he'd be able to do it easily

you say that based on "just won't work because no and your arguments are invalid because yes" or will you derail it more?

Funny he says the bomb doesn't work when it's a Tier 8-7 bomb

He really thinks Seven has pain tolerance, Stamina and durability good enough to just tank an explosion of that caliber and get up as if nothing happens

The delusion is unreal

wait wait wait wait wait wait

"Dazai is able to nullify any other Ability with a touch, forcefully reverting Atsushi back to normal and completely nullifying Akutagawa's Rashoumon. Unlike many other ability users, Dazai has no real control over this ability and it is always on, automatically nullifying any ability that comes in contact with him. " can be read in Ningen Shikkaku.

you guys would really not want Seven touching Dazai, my g's
the difference on APs presented in OP is 2,05x only (remember the one-shot necessary gap, according to this wiki, is 7x)
so if somehow Seven doesn't get murdered by Dazai's plan, after he punches Dazai and Dazai simply tanks it, he'll be like this:
im-only-human-after-all.gif

Last edited:
We don't need to explain how when;

The fact Dazai is literally the smartest of his verse
His verse has nobody with 800+ years of knowledge or the hax seven has. Not comparable or valid. Seven is smarter than Dazai with centuries of knowledge. Not even debatable.
Capable of messing with timelines

Predicting entire arcs

Moves

Gun trajectories

He will predict everything Seven has to offer, How he acts + behaves + what he will do + What he will not do + What he is thinking + what is his emotional state, EVERYTHING
Saying he will do something does not prove how he can. In this fight he is hiding in bushes 3 meters away against someone who can again, perceive he is hiding and knows he is up to something, can read his mind while playing like he doesn't know he's there and predict when his move when be made. Dazai does not have resistance to Clairvoyance so his mind WILL be read and his plan WILL be figured out in an instant once memory gives seven a key to unlock all his memories.
You just lose downgrading everyone don't you? He has constantly overwhelmed Akutagawa who can predict moves and gun trajectories
Again with this? Bro him physically abusing a mentally insane Akutagawa who had no reason to live before meeting him does not prove he can read his attacks. Spartan training has NOTHING to do with hand to hand fighting. Its ability training.

Shown here-- This does not count as a fight as he is clearly training his ability use as the scan states and i quote: "Your ability takes too long to activate! Your enemy wont let you get up" "fight back with your ability", which is his Spartan training. Nothing like what you said it was and debunks the scans you have under "martial arts" on his profile.

The next time when Dazai punched him without resistance, is not an example as he is literally being punished for killing hostages so where would there even be a resistance? He only starts attacking him AFTER Dazai leaves the mafia and is shown easily punching Dazai here

Not fighting back against ≠ resisting analytical prediction.

Once again debunking the fact Dazai CANNOT read the attacks of random people, and is limited even when reading the moves of people he knows, which applies to Seven but is not enough, which he states here, reading attacks for Dazai is not enough to win hand to hand fighting against someone talented in martial arts. Like Seven is.

Seven low diffs.

His verse has nobody with 800+ years of knowledge or the hax seven has. Not comparable or valid. Seven is smarter than Dazai with centuries of knowledge. Not even debatable.

Saying he will do something does not prove how he can. In this fight he is hiding in bushes 3 meters away against someone who can again, perceive he is hiding and knows he is up to something, can read his mind while playing like he doesn't know he's there and predict when his move when be made. Dazai does not have resistance to Clairvoyance so his mind WILL be read and his plan WILL be figured out in an instant once memory gives seven a key to unlock all his memories.

Again with this? Bro him physically abusing a mentally insane Akutagawa who had no reason to live before meeting him does not prove he can read his attacks. Spartan training has NOTHING to do with hand to hand fighting. Its ability training.

Shown here-- This does not count as a fight as he is clearly training his ability use as the scan states and i quote: "Your ability takes too long to activate! Your enemy wont let you get up" "fight back with your ability", which is his Spartan training. Nothing like what you said it was and debunks the scans you have under "martial arts" on his profile.

The next time when Dazai punched him without resistance, is not an example as he is literally being punished for killing hostages so where would there even be a resistance? He only starts attacking him AFTER Dazai leaves the mafia and is shown easily punching Dazai here

Once again debunking the fact Dazai CANNOT read the attacks of random people, and is limited even when reading the moves of people he knows, which applies to Seven but is not enough, which he states here, reading attacks for Dazai is not enough to win hand to hand fighting against someone talented in martial arts. Like Seven is.

Seven low diffs.
Dazai is a below average fighter here is his parter saying it, then Dazai confirming that he isn't as talented as Chuuya in martial arts. Which further validates that "Spartan Training" is not martial arts training".

My vote is Seven wins. Low diff.

So with that being said. All votes for Dazai have been invalidated and removed until my points are debunked.

You can't be serious

You really think 800+ of knowledge is enough?

What about overall thinking, Reasoning, Intelligence, Anticipation, Predictions, Intuition, Observation, Deception, Manipulation, Perception, Full scale IQ, Full scale EQ, Full scale SQ, Deduction, Induction, Abduction, Academics, Overall strategy, Overall planning

Literally the only thing Seven wins here is knowledge and even that is debatable

You are delusional and insane if you really think Seven is smarter when Seven has no feats of doing everything above
What makes you think he will go for straight up attack?

He has a smoke screen that covers a good portion of a city, What stops Dazai from wearing him down with bullets to the head + cut his whole body with his knife + Set up the bomb + Lure him where he wants + Manipulating him into depression or giving false information to trick him

Dazai has a ton of options
Bro, You really have to stop ignoring everything and stop reading whats convinient for you

Dazai trained Akutagawa and his subordinates who had no super powers with spartan level training

Stop downplaying Dazai and just accept reality with the feats already presented to you
See above
Why are you assuming this is all the evidence??

Dude stop this nonsense
HE IS STUCK HERE, ARE YOU BLIND?
See above
Again with this??

I have showned several times this is not the case

Also Chuuya was capable of overwhelming his analytical prediction due to sheer stats, Watch the anime, Jesus
Seven low diffs.
You still didn't give me one valid reason why he wins
What i said above

This has been debunked several times

Why do you insist in bringing something that gets easily contradicted to feats and statements? Do you just hate Dazai? You are not being partial here at all and not reasonable too
My vote is Seven wins. Low diff.
You didn't give a reason why so, So this gets invalidated
So with that being said. All votes for Dazai have been invalidated and removed until my points are debunked.
No?

You didn't debunk nothing

His verse has nobody with 800+ years of knowledge or the hax seven has
"Genius. Seven has lived for hundreds of years and has vast expertise over many different areas."(that doesn't prove jack-sh**) and "17 (physically), Unknown (spiritually)" is what we have, instead of 800+
compare those vague statements, to this:
Intelligence feats
Planning feats;
Deduction feats;
General Intelligence;
Dazai, Despite his laziness and eccentricities, has an incredibly sharp wit, is highly analytical and perceptive, and is a master of manipulation. He was able to deduce that Atsushi was the were-tiger all along from only a few sparse details, easily provoked Chuuya into freeing him, and blackmailed him into letting him go scot-free. His time in Port Mafia has also made him a master of interrogation, infiltration, and torture, with Ozaki noting that not one person has failed to spill everything in the face of his methods. He remains a master of hand-to-hand combatant years after leaving the Mafia, easily demolishing entire groups of Mafia lackeys and fighting any other member on Port Mafia with ease in conjunction with his Ability.
Yeah, 'maybe centuries' is cool, 'knows a buncha stuff' also is nice, but...a MUCH less vague can be better, yes. and clearly is.

Saying he will do something does not prove how he can.
proven above he can, next point.

in this fight he is hiding in bushes 3 meters away against someone who can again, perceive he is hiding and knows he is up to something, can read his mind while playing like he doesn't know he's there and predict when his move when be made.
this guy cannot read minds, for starters, as i've pointed out earlier
Dazai severely outspeeds him, guns also do. If Dazai starts by shooting Seven, the guy can avoid getting hit on a vital point, but it'll only delay the battle
Dazai does not have resistance to Clairvoyance so his mind WILL be read
not at all as his profile doesn't mention it. mentions he can predict, no mind reading here.

kinda is, cuz it goes against what "a quick af and deep analysis on how this guy is to determine what he'll do" would tell him
his clairvoyance would work tho, but can you prove he can use the 2 at the same time?

Once again debunking the fact Dazai CANNOT read the attacks of random people, and is limited even when reading the moves of people he knows, which applies to Seven but is not enough
if they engage on h2h or close-range yeah it'll be a problem
but his prior knowledge helps him against the first move, who helps avoiding the fight at all if dazai has other plans
also, isn't the martial arts guy he's fighting against comparable speedwise to him, unlike Seven?
it works at least for the first move, but via sheer speed also being applicable to the prediction, i feel confident Dazai can use it

Deku should refrain from "answering" just Zetsu, as to every post of his, both me and Zetsu answer (and there are 2 posts of mine unanswered for you to keep saying some things)

Deku should refrain from "answering" just Zetsu, as to every post of his, both me and Zetsu answer (and there are 2 posts of mine unanswered for you to keep saying some things)
Does it really matter though?

He will just read whats convinient for him and ignore proof we give

You can't be serious

You really think 800+ of knowledge is enough?

What about overall thinking, Reasoning, Intelligence, Anticipation, Predictions, Intuition, Observation, Deception, Manipulation, Perception, Full scale IQ, Full scale EQ, Full scale SQ, Deduction, Induction, Abduction, Academics
Imagine how people people seven met that this applies to in 800 years lol
Literally the only thing Seven wins here is knowledge and even that is debatable
Nah its not even debatable. Seven is the creator of everything . I know you love Dazai but to think Dazai knows more than the creator of existence in his verse is quite hilarious.
You are delusional and insane if you really think Seven is smarter when Seven has no feats of doing everything above
4th grade strawman insults dont work as a rebuttal to a debunk, sorry.
What makes you think he will go for straight up attack?

He has a smoke screen that covers a good portion of a city,
Smoke screen is irrelevant to Extrasensory Perception and to memory.
What stops Dazai from wearing him down with bullets to the head
Self Sustenance literally gives Seven unlimited stamina. Not sure if you know how that ability works but.... yeahhhh
+ cut his whole body with his knife
Analytical Prediction and clairvoyance. Dazai never touched Seven to negate his mind reading . He wont cut a thing.
+ Set up the bomb + Lure him where he wants + Manipulating him into depression or giving false information to trick him
Manipulate somebody who can read his mind and has a shishigami following him around that Seven only listens to and feeds him information . Try again with better reasoning. "Lure him where he wants. Manipulate him into depression" is so lazy.

He still has to get away from the blast radius lol
Dazai has a ton of options

Bro, You really have to stop ignoring everything and stop reading whats convinient for you

Dazai trained Akutagawa and his subordinates who had no super powers with spartan level training
"Spartain training" ≠ Spartain level training. How can you ignore what I literally tagged in the post. For somebody who throws around the word bias, delusional, etc . You surely do.... nvm.
Stop downplaying Dazai and just accept reality with the feats already presented to you

See above

Why are you assuming this is all the evidence??

Dude stop this nonsense

HE IS STUCK HERE, ARE YOU BLIND?

See above

Again with this??

I have showned several times this is not the case

Also Chuuya was capable of overwhelming his analytical prediction due to sheer stats, Watch the anime, Jesus

You still didn't give me one valid reason why he wins

What i said above

This has been debunked several times

Why do you insist in bringing something that gets easily contradicted to feats and statements? Do you just hate Dazai? You are not being partial here at all and not reasonable too

You didn't give a reason why so, So this gets invalidated

No?

You didn't debunk nothing

Seven low diffs.
Points still unanswered:

1.) Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back