• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized

Super Sonic used

Both 2-A

SBA otherwise

Discord: Pheonks, JJsliderman, Spilxson, Greatsage, Cinnabar

Sonic: One Mastor, MyGuy, Shion

Incon:

Last edited:
My Little Ponny vs Sonic

Sonic start with Spindash and his x346 speed amp and can attack Discord with his insane AP, higher with Phantom Rush, what Discord can do?
I should've put more thought into this, maybe some MLP people might give some arguments.

My Little Ponny vs Sonic

Sonic start with Spindash and his x346 speed amp and can attack Discord with his insane AP, higher with Phantom Rush, what Discord can do?
Discord's powers are activated either via thought, although he usually does so by snapping his fingers.

And then he can do different things. But usually its initial move is some kind of transmutation, otherwise it can vary. Either way, it's a stomp.

Discord's powers are activated either via thought, although he usually does so by snapping his fingers.

And then he can do different things. But usually its initial move is some kind of transmutation, otherwise it can vary. Either way, it's a stomp.
rip

The MLP defensor don't exist here, literally or they don't appear because don't like Sonic or they have betters things to do
Oh we exist, it's just that we don't like you

Anyway I guess I'll have to do something. For one, do the chaos emeralds have higher dimensionality (Y'know, a smurf) or resistance to absorption because otherwise, Discord can just absorb their power as it is chaos based. And even if he can't, he can likely just steal it and move it somewhere inaccessible

Also is the fate manip potent enough to straight up not let him die or is it just favoring him because otherwise, I'm not sure how being lucky counters reality warping

For one, do the chaos emeralds have higher dimensionality (Y'know, a smurf)
Both are 4D

or resistance to absorption because otherwise, Discord can just absorb their power as it is chaos based.
Discord doesn't have absorption in the profile, so no.

And even if he can't, he can likely just steal it and move it somewhere inaccessible
It's not like the gems are visible or Discord even knows they exist. So extremely unlikely.
-
-
-
Anyway, as I said, it's a stomp no matter the instance.

Discord doesn't have absorption in the profile, so no.
His empowerment justification implies that chaos empowers him and he does chaos manip
It's not like the gems are visible or Discord even knows they exist. So extremely unlikely.
He does have memory manip, he can probably figure out that way if he needs to
Anyway, as I said, it's a stomp no matter the instance.
You only said that he occasionally starts with thought-activated transmutation. What exactly is it that makes this a stomp?

His empowerment justification implies that chaos empowers him and he does chaos manip
And this is not power absorption. It's empowerment. It thrives on people creating chaos. He does not take or absorb from anyone.

So it won't help much considering Sonic's extremely superior speed and AP.

He does have memory manip, he can probably figure out that way if he needs to
He can change the memories of others not read their memories. So it's more unlikely since he never read memoirs to figure something out (not that I remember)

You only said that he occasionally starts with thought-activated transmutation. What exactly is it that makes this a stomp?
Or Sonic does a 300x speed spin dash and one shot. Either Discord thinks and transmutation or something else.

There is no middle ground, at most we could say inconclusive.

Yes, but he does it extremely fast and when he turns into a ball he is already in the spin dash.
You see that's technically still a physical action. No matter how instantaneous it may seem, it just seems fast in the perception of other characters, it's still a gesture-activated move and that gets screwed over by speed equalized

You see that's technically still a physical action. No matter how instantaneous it may seem, it just seems fast in the perception of other characters, it's still a gesture-activated move and that gets screwed over by speed equalized
It's not in the perception of other characters. It's literally in games, we see how fast the spin dash starts.

And I talked about it, that's why I'm saying it's stomp. Because Sonic starts with that. So either Discord thinks or sonic spin dash 300+x speed.

Because Sonic starts with that. So either Discord thinks or sonic spin dash 300+x speed.
It doesn't have to be spindash to get a 346x amp. Pretty sure Boost would be much more likely and it also provides such an amp. It also doesn't have the slight wind-up the spindash does.

Shouldn't Discord have superior AP? He's superior to Celestia and Luna combined, Luna is x1000 or more baseline 2-A and Celestia is equal to Luna.

Super Sonic is stronger than baseline 2-A, but doesn't scale to the same value Discord does IIRC

Shouldn't Discord have superior AP? He's superior to Celestia and Luna combined, Luna is x1000 or more baseline 2-A and Celestia is equal to Luna.

Super Sonic is stronger than baseline 2-A, but doesn't scale to the same value Discord does IIRC
See Sonic vs Twilight, according to supporters it's a billion times+ baseline super sonic.

Wait what the!? Can anybody link me to that thread?
tl;dr of it (if I understand correctly) is that Super Adventure Sonic (if not Super Classic Sonic) is 2-A, and this Frontiers Sonic is massively above that. In base he went from 4-C to 4-A via his Accelerated Development, so his Super form would also get that much stronger.

Last edited:
Issue is the amp activation. Their starting speed is equal and Sonic's amp activation is with a slower action (Gesture vs Thought)
See below:
Pretty sure Boost would be much more likely and it also provides such an amp. It also doesn't have the slight wind-up the spindash does.
Boost >> Spindash in terms of speed since Classic Sonic (who uses the Spin Dash, it's his go-to) saw the Boost and was in awe. It also requires no wind-up.

Last edited:
Oh we exist, it's just that we don't like you

Anyway I guess I'll have to do something. For one, do the chaos emeralds have higher dimensionality (Y'know, a smurf) or resistance to absorption because otherwise, Discord can just absorb their power as it is chaos based. And even if he can't, he can likely just steal it and move it somewhere inaccessible

Also is the fate manip potent enough to straight up not let him die or is it just favoring him because otherwise, I'm not sure how being lucky counters reality warping
Nothing appear in Sonic vs Twilight sooo

Boost >> Spindash in terms of speed since Classic Sonic (who uses the Spin Dash, it's his go-to) saw the Boost and was in awe. It also requires no wind-up.
Doesn't take an item or standing on a specific spot? Or does he just activate it on will?

Doesn't take an item or standing on a specific spot? Or does he just activate it on will?
The boost is only activated.
In the case read by the games, in the most recent ones, you open a button and sonic activates. The sonic character itself doesn't need to make any gestures or anything like that.

Back