• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work again?

I'm pretty sure his aura doesn't attack?
His aura is literally so strong that Cell Max can't punch through it and it should scale to his Ki inherently since that's literally what is, so when he transformed it literally exploded everywhere. That on its own would kill Sans.

His aura is literally so strong that Cell Max can't punch through it and it should scale to his Ki inherently since that's literally what is, so when he transformed it literally exploded everywhere. That on its own would kill Sans.
Won't Gohan start already transformed? He won't explode everything from the beginning could be wrong though

Also Sans has intangible attacks his ki aura won't matter much

Won't Gohan start already transformed? He won't explode everything from the beginning could be wrong though
His aura is constantly active and just moving was enough for Gohan to shatter his surroundings.
Also Sans has intangible attacks his ki aura won't matter much
I'm pretty sure Ki Users have countered Intangible attacks before, though maybe not of the soul variety. Not that it matters since Gohan just flexing his presence is enough for Sans to die.

Sans Law hax not gonna nothing agaist passives trought.
From what i have seen in his fight against Cell Max, His aura doesn't do much when he is standing still

Sans with his first attack won't let Gohan attack or do anything because law hax says hi

Also Gohan lets the opponent hit him first to test their strenght seen with Cell Max where he says "Is that all?"

His law hax don't prevent people from attacking him trought, Gohan can still fire a attack while Sans is attacking.
They won't have time to react to a sudden attack
Thas't just for Cell, not Sans.
Sans is horrendously weaker than Cell, Gohan will for sure underestimate him

Also Gohan beast was only showned to tank the first attack from the opponent, Which means he would die on Sans first attack

They won't have time to react to a sudden attack
Why?
Also Gohan beast was only showned to tank the first attack from the opponent, Which means he would die on Sans first attack
He tanks like, normal meele attacks, i don't think he gonna take his chances with a attack he can't exactly messure the strenght.
Sans is horrendously weaker than Cell, Gohan will for sure underestimate him
Well, like i said in the previous thread, since people in DB usually hide they Ki, he could assume the level power is not exactly the same.

Would he really expect an attack coming from below without a warning?
He tanks like, normal meele attacks, i don't think he gonna take his chances with a attack he can't exactly messure the strenght.
Dragon ball characters dodge dangerous attacks with ki sense, Sans attacks don't have ki, Besides doesn't he have Ki aura? Would he really expect an intangible attack from a unknow enemy?

Ok, that is so stupid, again? Really? AGAIN? Why? It is the same ******* thing everytime, screw this, someone should be making a thread to propose a rule to prohibit sans vs db, this much spam of the same kind of match over and over is stupid

Common Sense fly out the window here lol
Ok, that is so stupid, again? Really? AGAIN? Why? It is the same ***** thing everytime, screw this, someone should be making a thread to propose a rule to prohibit sans vs db, this much spam of the same kind of match over and over is stupid
But i don't think a rule is nescessary, since is not exactly a problem for now.

Stop doing fights that are essentially the same like there’s barely any difference on how the battles take place like for Piccolo vs Sans and Beast Gohan vs Sans other fights got removed for the same reason as Sans can just abuse the short range and use dura neg

If you’re gonna do DB make sure they‘re different in some way like how Goku Black fight was added because he’s blood listed normally which allowed the fight to be added

Omega pretty much made it so that almost no other verse would want speed unequal smoke 😭
DBS was already in the top 10 fastest MFTL+

and why would anyone want to make a speed unequal match with characters that scale to the fourth fastest speed rating on the wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back