• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like seriously, we should stop putting up against dragonball characters. its annoying.

least put him up against someone from naruto or one piece. or someone actually close to his tier.

Considering this Broly's first thing to do after transforming is to literality lose control and start firing AOE blasts from his aura alone. Sans can't dodge them all and he dies without having a wincon. This is a stomp.

Considering this Broly's first thing to do after transforming is to literality lose control and start firing AOE blasts from his aura alone. Sans can't dodge them all and he dies without having a wincon. This is a stomp.
lets see what sans supporters say

That was ******* Toei Broly. They're not the same as Canon Broly

This is different because he just flies up and goes completely out of control by firing AOE blasts.
Is his bloodlust compareble to genocide frisk?

Wouldn’t sans die to brolys aura? Golden freizas aura evaporated moon levels, and that freiza is fodder to broly.
He literally won against freeza
does broly even have aura hax on his profile
None that I know of

there's nothing really interesting tbh.
The interest that I have is only to read like "broly" on sans' notable victory, but I agree it's really annoying to say the exact same thing literal 5 times for a DB supporter just leave the thread :)

metal-gear-anguish.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back