• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji vs Jiu Jitae

I vote for Jiu Jitae.

1.) More versatile using grappling, and striking martial arts as well as being able to reduce the damage of attacks and throws. He is also double jointed and cannot have his joints dislocated.

2.) Jiu Jitae has a more potent Analytical Prediction as he can predict and counter not just attacks, but he can predict the methods of a persons fighting ability like of they are grapple or striking based, if they're strong and weak and if they have killed before. He also Switches fighting styles depending on the opponent he is fighting after analyzing them. Can identify attacks and analyze the trajectory of said attacks even if they are feints before his training.

3.) Used Jiu Jitsu and has a higher LS than Koji which meaning he can successfully use grapple moves against him to dislocate his joints and bones, which Koji has supernatural willpower to adjust to but doesnt have the feats besides being repeatedly slammed in the WR.

4.) Jiu Jitae has already faced multiple opponents who could read his moves and he just find a way to still outmatch them.

I vote for Jiu Jitae.

1.) More versatile using grappling, and striking martial arts as well as being able to reduce the damage of attacks and throws. He is also double jointed and cannot have his joints dislocated.
Ayanokoji knows alot more martial arts and nothing stops him from copying him and do better
2.) Jiu Jitae has a more potent Analytical Prediction as he can predict and counter not just attacks, but he can predict the methods of a persons fighting ability like of they are grapple or striking based, if they're strong and weak and if they have killed before. He also Switches fighting styles depending on the opponent he is fighting after analyzing them. Can identify attacks and analyze the trajectory of said attacks even if they are feints before his training.
Ayanokoji's Analytical prediction makes him able to counter literally anything Jiu has

He basically thinks of every possibility and chooses the most obvious one

He also has a crazy analytical prediction feat which is him outplaying a Chess engine made by the japanese government who can play 30 Million moves a second

I assure you Jiu Ji Tae analytical precog doesn't come anywhere close Ayanokoji
3.) Used Jiu Jitsu and has a higher LS than Koji which meaning he can successfully use grapple moves against him to dislocate his joints and bones, which Koji has supernatural willpower to adjust to but doesnt have the feats besides being repeatedly slammed in the WR.
He won't be touching Ayanokoji due to his OP analytical prediction

And he also has information analysis, Which makes him be able to see what is Jiu main fighting style from glance and how strong he is from glance
4.) Jiu Jitae has already faced multiple opponents who could read his moves and he just find a way to still outmatch them.
Ayanokoji faced more opponents who are stronger than him physically in the whiteroom

And they were stated to be people you had 0% chance of winning

And he did this casually

Ayanokoji knows alot more martial arts and nothing stops him from copying him and do better
Ayanokouji does not copy martial arts. He copies sports, he said this in reference to skiing , not combat sports. It should he specified on his page as not combat applicable. Koji has never copied anyone in the light novel. He also canonically knows 4. Karate, Jeet Kune Do, Boxing and Judo
Ayanokoji's Analytical prediction makes him able to counter literally anything Jiu has
Jiu Jitae has analytical prediction koji isnt the only person who has it. The same can be said for him.
He basically thinks of every possibility and chooses the most obvious one
When has this ever been stated? Because he didnt have a plan for Tsukishiro and Shiba ambushing him and needed help from Kiryuin.
He also has a crazy analytical prediction feat which is him outplaying a Chess engine made by the japanese government who can play 30 Million moves a second
Thats not combat applicable. Thats an IQ feat which got him his supergenius IQ. Not Battle IQ.
I assure you Jiu Ji Tae analytical precog doesn't come anywhere close Ayanokoji
It's actually better. Jiu Jitae read attacks of grandmasters , koji read attacks for boarding school students.
He won't be touching Ayanokoji due to his OP analytical prediction
Koji analytical prediction is not OP lol
And he also has information analysis, Which makes him be able to see what is Jiu main fighting style from glance and how strong he is from glance
How will this help him when he still has to put him down?
Ayanokoji faced more opponents who are stronger than him physically in the whiteroom
He used a baton to attack weak points to overpower them. He doesn't have a weapon here. Thats not valid reasoning
And they were stated to be people you had 0% chance of winning
Yeah 0% chance for normal people and you also left out the fact they aren't even martial artist but More described like gangsters/Yakuza. Jiu Jitae demolishes superhumans that were experimented on and lives in a cave full of dead bodies
And he did this casually
every character has feats where they beat characters considered pro fighters. You just downplayed Mikey's version of it but are not using characters who dont even have names as your reasoning. Chonbo and Chome has names yet you claimed they weren't pros. Sounds like a pattern to me.

Last edited:
Is this guy just 300 Joules? Ayanokouji's durability is literally 8.137 kJ.

Also, Ayanokouji is way more skilled, everything this dude did has been done countless times by Ayanokouji. So him FRA.

i was almost voting for Jiu
but the AP thing (+Ayanokouji's "at least" against jiu's "possibly" for class 1 LS) convinced me otherwise
Ayanokouji FRA

but the AP thing (+Ayanokouji's "at least" against jiu's "possibly" for class 1 LS) convinced me otherwise
Ayanokouji FRA
Koji also has better analytical precog + info analysis + power mimicry

His abilities are just much better in general

but the AP thing (+Ayanokouji's "at least" against jiu's "possibly" for class 1 LS)
His LS is 1000 kilos. Koji is nowhere near that. Sorry
convinced me otherwise
Ayanokouji FRA
Yeah im sure you got convinced right when your friends commented . Just like the other 5 threads you 3 seems to be in together from random verses
Koji also has better analytical precog + info analysis + power mimicry
Koji has never used power mimicry in a fight.
His abilities are just much better in general
No they aren't. He doesn't even half half the abilites jitae has lol

This is what i'm saying

Jiu is 300J and he says he can beat someone who one shots him

Totally partial judgement being used here

read the profiles.
compare "at least" to "possibly"
Yeah Koji is Class 1 off the size of a boar which according to wild boars profile states.
"Can tackle against animals at around their sizes" . Which is 99.79kg.

Jiu Jitae LS is scaled anywhere from 500kg to 1000kg.

Far higher
motive fallacy and Ad Hominem. Spare me of that behaviour of yours.
You didnt even read the feats on they profile but using fallacy lol

I realized about how everything we do to reason how the character he voted doesn't win, that immediately becomes a fallacy because he's apparently in a dilemma that everything he says is correct. Improve this behavior bud.

I realized about how everything we do to reason how the character he voted doesn't win, that immediately becomes a fallacy because he's apparently in a dilemma that everything he says is correct. Improve this behavior bud.
Exactly that i have been saying this whole time to him

You provide incorrect information then get mad when it isn't counted. You said koji has power mimicry when clearly is limited on his profile to soorts, you said he has the LS advantage. When that is false. He scales to 99.8 kg, the weight of a boar. Jitae scales to AT LEAST 500kilos.

You provide incorrect information then get mad when it isn't counted.
Try changing the "incorrect" part to "correct"

Then we are thinking alike
You said koji has power mimicry when clearly is limited on his profile to soorts,
He specifically states he absorbs visual information and based on that he can copy them and improve them
you said he has the LS advantage. When that is false. He scales to 99.8 kg, the weight of a boar. Jitae scales to AT LEAST 500kilos.
THIS, THIS IS LITERALLY THE PROBLEM WITH YOU, You assume this is the only feat when, If you look closely, You have another feat next to it which is Ryueen's feat

i like how neither of you ever choose different characters and always jump in threads at the same time, almost like.. nvm lol

You provide incorrect information then get mad when it isn't counted. You said koji has power mimicry when clearly is limited on his profile to soorts, you said he has the LS advantage. When that is false. He scales to 99.8 kg, the weight of a boar. Jitae scales to AT LEAST 500kilos.
Kouenji got on par with a Wild Boar who has Class 1 LS, being much stronger than it, and can generate Class 1 force through their regular tackles and headbutts, Kouenji killed one with his bare hands.

Also, Kouenji no-diffed it, as he himself said that his confrontation with the boar was short and he was completely fine as Chabashira noticed, so Kouenji scales way above him.

He specifically states he absorbs visual information and based on that he can copy them and improve them
.... for .... any..... sports.... in general. Skiiing ≠ fighting.. Context is not your best friend is it?
THIS, THIS IS LITERALLY THE PROBLEM WITH YOU, You assume this is the only feat when, If you look closely, You have another feat next to it which is Ryueen's feat
And still downscales the boar feat. Which is nowhere near 500kilos to 1000 kilos. Typing all caps wont change it

Who gave this guy permission to debate

When he doesn't even know what he is talking about?

Martial arts aren't sport??

Back