• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel invades your favorites verses

Transformers: Asriel gets brutally stomped by Unicron

SCP: Do I need to explain?

Cthulhu Mythos: Asriel gets slapped by Nyarlathotep

Minecraft: Asriel clears

The Elder Scrolls: Asriel either lives a normal life or gets turned into cheesecake by Sheogorath

Madness Combat: Probably clears unless the machine steps in, who would control asriel's body.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Clears.

FNAF Fanverse: Clears.

The Walten Files: Clears

Deltarune: Clears

Undertale: ........

Team Fortress: Clears

The Slender Mythos: Slender Man is very good at manipulating people, so he could 100% hit asriel with talk no jitsu and convince asriel not to kill him. besides that, clears.

Dark Souls: stalemate i guess? he can't kill any of the undead really...

SCP: haha, it's funny.

im getting my verses asses kicked bro 🔥

Danny Phantom got upgraded to 2-A so I he guess he loses there

Ben 10... yeah I don't need to explain how he loses there

Mario/Paper Mario he'd lose but according to this site Mario doesn't have Immeasurable speed with his strongest power-ups

SCP: No explanation needed

Anyway:

Undertale/Deltarune: Lmao

Pokémon: Anyone of the Creation Trio one shots

EarthBound: Giygas solos Undertale in return

DDLC: NEP time

Jojo: Clears canon ez, Non canon depends how you interpret the latter ig

Gravity Falls: Bill post-upgrades keks

Sonic The Hedgehog (Game Universe); R1: Most of the characters one shot and resist nearly everything Asriel can do while also speed blitzing, R2; Unless Asriel has a pretty ample Speed Amp. Most characters should blitz him

Xenoblade Chronicles: All God Tiers clear with no difficulty both rounds. Immeasurable speed makes no difference

Final Fantasy: Asriel gets one shotted and outhaxed by the mast majority of characters in the verse, Immeasurable wouldn't matter too much since he can't really affect alot of characters anyway

Castlevania: R1: Gets passived into oblivion by the Creatures of Chaos and doesn't bring anything new that those characters haven't seen before; R2: Immeasurable would allow him to be faster than the passives, but he still can't really put them down for good

Guilty Gear: Verse is in desperate need of an overhaul but lose to Tier 1 I-No

Naruto: Clears

Fate: Do I even need to say anything?

Kengan Ashura: Clears

DC: No explanation needed

Might as well join in

EBF5: The main 5 Plot Hax him to death so hard it aint even funny. Even without plot hax, NoLegs is still several tiers above

Touhou: Marisa sweeps

Terraria: Damn, thats sadge

Darkest Dungeon: Wait till it gets the respect it deserves

Dungeons and Dragons: Might be fun seeing Azzy fight Acererak. Dunno who wins

Back