• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think that's fine. The comment was inflammatory but not outright anti-lgbt, just anti-lgbtgettingtheirownmonth. Still rude and against the rules, but not as bad as previous offenses. Not to mention, the comment was on his own wall and was deleted soon after posting, so I'd like to say he realized he ****** up, which helps.
It wasn't deleted soon after.

He posted it on June 10th, and it was deleted August 1st.

Still, he probably realised he ****** up.

My hands are full at the moment, but I do agree that this topic has literally filled up more than 2 pages and I there is so much derailed text. But I thought I agreed with what someone like Moritzva said regarding the bans but I agree 1 month seems too lenient. But forgot which was the the suggested ban length. Like 3 months perhaps?
A 3 months ban length seems fine to me.
@Damage3245 @Moritzva @Mr._Bambu @KingTempest @ByAsura

Would this be fine for you?

Thank you for the replies.

Which members did you ban, @Mr._Bambu ? Only Transcending and Beyond_transcending, or anybody else as well?

He was banned from creating vs threads on Nov 9, 2021. There was no time limit mentioned so I'm assuming permanently. It's been almost 1 year so if the ban is to be lifted I'd say we should take his recent behavior into account and decide based on that.

The problem is that he is still spamming a lot of posts that are generally not useful, and his recent head trauma has not made things better in that regard, especially for himself in terms of overexertion.

The problem is that he is still spamming a lot of posts that are generally not useful, and his recent head trauma has not made things better in that regard, especially for himself in terms of overexertion.
I understand. I will take a break from this site as a whole until I feel better(I might forget) but I will try

I understand. I will take a break from this site as a whole until I feel better(I might forget) but I will try
Thank you. I think that you get too obsessively caught up in things here for limited actual purpose.

Ironic coming from me, I know, but I like to think that I am at least working hard to be helpful to many people.

I didn't want to have to do this, otherwise I would have requested it far earlier, but it's become insanely frustrating to deal with speedster352 (it is/has been slowing down progress on numerous threads in both the past and present to a glacial pace) and he should honestly be taking a break anyway, so I think a few weeks off the wiki would do him some good.

Here's just a tiny fraction (under a quarter of the way through his post history) of the mostly NNT related content. I don't even think I really need to give that much more evidence because A) I'm not trying to ask for a permaban, and B) I'm fairly sure lots of people (I have plenty in mind to tag) have similar stories and can attest to the behaviour I'm prescribing to speed.

Keep in mind, the older PMs have my current pfp rather than my old one because you can rejoin conversations by going to the trash section (I think this also lends a lot of credibility to the fact that I was never planning to ban him until now).
  • After stonewalling a thread (with the exact same arguments already addressed in the thread no less) to the point where I had to request a thread ban, he still continues to spam me with no new arguments after almost a week of me telling him to stop. He's been calling me prideful, in denial and stubborn throughout the entire argument (admittedly, I've done the same, but not as instigation during CRTs). He did apologise for some of it, and I think that's definitely worth noting, but this is far from new behaviour and continued onwards.
  • Derails threads by founding his arguments on appeal to authority (although it should be noted that the last one was in response to an insult).
  • Continuing to spam me for months on end (especially in very sly ways) despite the fact that I and other people have told him repeatedly to stop, and that it was enormously slowing my progress down (hence the beginning of the revisions taking almost half a year to finish). At least to an extent, this can be chalked up to memory issues. Keep in mind that this happened multiple times a day in our DMs.
  • His behaviour against Deceived, which was extensively shown and catalogued in this discussion, and still continued after that RVR discussion.
  • Constantly telling people that he's disappointed in them.
  • Going directly against Kachon's wishes and asking for an evaluation (admittedly, I also did this before Kachon said so, but didn't see that comment and deleted it after), numerous times for some reason. He also did this to Majin after they admitted that their Sunflower and Drole's Maze calculations were invalid at the time.
  • Acting belligerent to Clover and Mitch just because they kind disagreed with him. He also acts similarly to pretty much everyone else about being an NNT supporter, especially if they disagree with him.
  • Adding me to conversations when I ask him to stop.
That's not to mention how consistently he'll simply ignore arguments presented against him, stonewall other threads (hence why he got banned from versus debating), claim that every comment he makes is simply a joke when it's insanely transparent (and when he often makes similar comments on numerous occasions, anyway), and consistently spam/badger people other people than myself.

In conclusion, speed does apologise and own up to his mistakes, but he does not change at all and his behaviour, if anything, has gotten much worse. Keep in mind, he's been banned on two occasions for similar behaviour.

I think a permaban is maybe too far, but I want to keep in mind that many people have been banned for months for this kind of stuff (hell, Speed himself was banned for weeks just for a fraction of this in versus threads). A few weeks or so seems like more than reasonable request given his behaviour, good enough to get anything done in a timely manner seems, and I also don't want speed to miss the revisions (he's asked numerous times, and he says he's going to leave the wiki after that, anyway).

I also understand that I've egged him on a bit in this situation, but you have to understand that half a year of someone talking shit about you gets old very fast.

Last edited:
I didn't want to have to do this, otherwise I would have requested it far earlier, but it's become insanely frustrating to deal with speedster352 (it is/has been slowing down progress on numerous threads in both the past and present to a glacial pace) and he should honestly be taking a break anyway, so I think a few weeks off the wiki would do him some good

Here's just a tiny fraction (under a quarter of the way through his post history) of the mostly NNT related content. I don't even think I really need to give that much more evidence because A) I'm not trying to ask for a permaban, and B) I'm fairly sure lots of people (I have plenty in mind to tag) have similar stories and can attest to the behaviour I'm prescribing to speed.

Keep in mind, the older PMs have my current pfp rather than my old one because you can rejoin conversations by going to the trash section (I think this also lends a lot of credibility to the fact that I was never planning to ban him until now).
  • After stonewalling a thread (with the exact same arguments already addressed in the thread no less) to the point where I had to request a thread ban, he still continues to spam me with no new arguments after almost a week of me telling him to stop. He's been calling me prideful, in denial and stubborn throughout the entire argument (admittedly, I've done the same, but not as instigation during CRTs). He did apologise for some of it, and I think that's definitely worth noting, but this is far from new behaviour and continued onwards.
  • Derails threads by founding his arguments on appeal to authority (although it should be noted that the last one was in response to an insult).
  • Continuing to spam me for months on end (especially in very sly ways) despite the fact that I and other people have told him repeatedly to stop, and that it was enormously slowing my progress down (hence the beginning of the revisions taking almost half a year to finish). At least to an extent, this can be chalked up to memory issues. Keep in mind that this happened multiple times a day in our DMs.
  • His behaviour against Deceived, which was extensively shown and catalogued in this discussion, and still continued after that RVR discussion.
  • Constantly telling people that he's disappointed in them.
  • Going directly against Kachon's wishes and asking for an evaluation (admittedly, I also did this before Kachon said so, but didn't see that comment and deleted it after), numerous times for some reason. He also did this to Majin after they admitted that their Sunflower and Drole's Maze calculations were invalid at the time.
  • Acting belligerent to Clover and Mitch just because they kind disagreed with him. He also acts similarly to pretty much everyone else about being an NNT supporter, especially if they disagree with him.
  • Adding me to conversations when I ask him to stop.
That's not to mention how consistently he'll simply ignore arguments presented against him, stonewall other threads (hence why he got banned from versus debating), claim that every comment he makes is simply a joke when it's insanely transparent (and when he often makes similar comments on numerous occasions, anyway), and consistently spam/badger people other people than myself.

In conclusion, speed does apologise and own up to his mistakes, but he does not change at all and his behaviour, if anything, has gotten much worse. Keep in mind, he's been banned on two occasions for similar behaviour.

I think a permaban is maybe too far, but I want to keep in mind that many people have been banned for months for this kind of stuff (hell, Speed himself was banned for weeks just for a fraction of this in versus threads). A few weeks or so seems like more than reasonable request given his behaviour, good enough to get anything done in a timely manner seems, and I also don't want speed to miss the revisions (he's asked numerous times, and he says he's going to leave the wiki after that, anyway).

I also understand that I've egged him on a bit in this situation, but you have to understand that half a year of someone talking shit about you gets old very fast.
Those was in the past and we are just having a civil debate on characters that’s all I admit I may have gone too far but I haven’t been doing well and I am prone to impulses. I do apologize for everything.

Most of them aren't in the past. They're largely recent, or within the past couple of months.

Also, your behaviour has hardly changed over time, so the timeframe isn't relevant. Especially since most of the evidence post-dates your bans.
I was just trying to keep the thread on track that’s all.
No. You were just trying to stop him from being able to make downgrades.
A thread about seven deadly sins should be a thread about seven deadly sins. Also weren’t me and him just joking? I was just joking about the whole reporting thing.
You said you were joking about a few things, but then immediately still talked shit. And that whole time you were asking me and the others to do something in private.

Most of them aren't in the past. They're largely recent, or within the past couple of months.

The fact is your behaviour has hardly changed over time.

No. You were just trying to stop him from being able to make downgrades.

You said you were joking about a few things, but then immediately still talked shit. And that whole time you were asking me and the others to do something in private.
It has changed I haven’t insulted people or being toxic like I was in the past. As a joke even ask deceived we were just joking. That’s the point of a joke. Meaning? Asking about calcs and stuff isn’t a big deal and it’s not a crime this whole RVR makes no sense you are using things that I have apologize for joked around and even forgotten as a way to get me in trouble?

It has changed I haven’t insulted people or being toxic like I was in the past.
You most definitely have. I even provided evidence of that.
As a joke even ask deceived we were just joking.
Deceived has not said anything to that effect. And your claim still doesn't make sense, especially when you outright said it was to keep the thread on track in that same sentence.

Edit: To clarify, Decieved said he was making jokes, not that Speedster (who attempted to get him to stop making NNT downgrade threads numerous times) was.

Your skewed responses make it pretty evident that you aren't being truthful.
That’s the point of a joke.
You and I have literally commented on nothing about this. So what are you even saying the point of a joke is?
Meaning you're obviously telling half-truths about it being a joke.
Asking about calcs and stuff isn’t a big deal and it’s not a crime this whole RVR makes no sense you are using things that I have apologize for joked around and even forgotten as a way to get me in trouble?
Bugging people for months is annoying as ****.

The fact that you apologise and still keep doing this is part of why you should be banned for a short while.

Last edited:
As a joke even ask deceived we were just joking.
I like how you're now assuming i was joking with you in that thread when you didn't give me the same courtesy previously when you reported me just because you're now the one whose being reported for their misconduct. It definitely isn't completely hypocritical on your part at all.....

Sink or swim homie, i'm not your life vest in this situation. Deal with the consequences of your own actions.

I feel sorry for speedster352, given that he literally suffers from brain damage, but I have repeatedly tried to reason with him in the past, and he remains unable to control his behaviour here, which is both destructive for himself and for the members that he interacts with, so I suppose that we have a similar situation to the one with HammerStrikes219 some years ago, when I had to eventually ban him for constantly derailing discussions with lots of nonsense due to his severe mental illness, despite that he did not mean any harm, and first let him return after he had greatly recovered a few years afterwards.

Last edited:
Back