• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Interesting what do you think about the prisoner of the sky move how does it compare to the cursed by the light movie?
They were ok.
I don't recall the indura one, but that means she would still be in the same ballpark as them? If that's so it's kinda wild
I'd link a clip if I could, but there's none I can find on youtube. Here's a screenshot.

I don't see why they'd be comparable. It couldn't withstand either.

They were ok.

I'd link a clip if I could, but there's none I can find on youtube. Here's a screenshot.

I don't see why they'd be comparable. It couldn't withstand either.
Let’s just say it takes exceptionally strong characters to break trough perfect cube and pollen garden(since it blocked the sins combined attack I am surprised it’s not on kings profile as higher with pollen garden)

Not sure about it scaling to those orbs, though. Merlin always manifests the Perfect Cubes through her Sacred Treasure.

Not sure about it scaling to those orbs, though. Merlin always manifests the Perfect Cubes through her Sacred Treasure.
Anyway nnt profiles need a lot of work in the abilities and stamina section. Why don’t some of the 4koa characters have a profile yet Ji Ning has one and his series just started.

We don't need horrendously bad profiles to show such a thing. Are the 7 trillion profiles you make per day not enough?

Unless they have endless Stamina (we know that's not the case because of the DK fight), they're Superhuman.
What about the skills and lack of information on their profiles? The profiles need a lot of work.
We need to make the changes since 2 heads are better than 1 that’s why I made the crt to get the memebers of the nnt discussion to make suggestions. More hands make light work

what are calcable feats in 4koa
From memory
  • Percival flipping a demon in the first chapter.
  • Slapping away a house-sized canidae-like creature.
  • One of Arthur's Knights creating a mini-blizzard.
  • Punching the hell out of snow.
  • Slicing apart a gorge.
  • Catching the flames of a massive dragon that was going to melt a building, IIRC (I think I'm heavily misremembering this).
What about the skills and lack of information on their profiles? The profiles need a lot of work.
As I said before, I'm not handling it.
Already addressed that. Unfortunately, he doesn't shatter this. It's a series of continuous slices that carves the gorge apart.

On second thought, Percival would just scale to Holy Knights. So he'd be like Small City level or City level after the revisions.

im still happy nabaka gave knights back the spotlight hopefully the elite knights are really strong and im expecting nanashi (possibly with his own grace) to make a come back

From memory
  • Percival flipping a demon in the first chapter.
  • Slapping away a house-sized canidae-like creature.
  • One of Arthur's Knights creating a mini-blizzard.
  • Punching the hell out of snow.
  • Slicing apart a gorge.
  • Catching the flames of a massive dragon that was going to melt a building, IIRC (I think I'm heavily misremembering this).

As I said before, I'm not handling it.

Already addressed that. Unfortunately, he doesn't shatter this. It's a series of continuous slices that carves the gorge apart.
also the guy who who created the blizzard threaten to destroy the gorge and monster guy could too

It strongly depends on what they're destroying and the object's durability. For example, if I threatened to destroy a warship, would you assume that's Small Town level because of total fragmentation or just Building level for sinking it?

It strongly depends on what they're destroying and the object's durability. For example, if I threatened to destroy a warship, would you assume that's Small Town level because of total fragmentation or just Building level for sinking it?
is sinking destroying ?

Back