• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Dude,
We have slader for being gay before
Now gawain, whut
What do you think?
Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

Idk, i add some conclusion layers before from relative stronger spell before who can strong enough to bypass some resistance.
And idk why do you add something like blessing and counter vanish
I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.
They are layered

I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.
I need the scans for this anyone?

Beserk Meliodas that fought Galand in Camelot
The fight at the capital was vs Galand? Mb then i presumed it was Hendrickson
saying that the magic the current Meliodas has accumulated is 30x more than what he had used in Camelot.
The force outputted from the magic accumulated at the capital is 30x then the force that would be outputted with this revenge counter, is what its saying

Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
Please provide scans for these examples calling all nnt supporters

Back