• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I just said I already addressed it. I'm getting tired of rehashing these old arguments, but fine.

Held-back attacks barely above his own strength could dole out a ton of damage to him.

Clearly these darkness air slashes are just weaker than he is normally.
That’s head canon it still has the same ap as him or why would he use an attack weaker than himself on someone stronger than him? Also him going second form blitz and overpowered base post purgatory Meliodas forcing him to go to second demon mark to counter. At the very least his first or second form should get a 2x amp.

That’s head canon it still has the same ap as him or why would he use an attack weaker than himself on someone stronger than him?
Demonstrably weaker = head canon, apparently.

By this logic, ultimate attacks can easily be comparable to any attacks.
Also him going second form blitz and overpowered base post purgatory Meliodas forcing him to go to second demon mark to counter.
How is this relevant to the FC multiplier at all?
At the very least his first or second form should get a 2x amp.
His first form should not get an amp if you're trying to say his first form's durability is stronger than his own AP. That's just illogical backscaling.
Also where is aether calc?
Here.

Demonstrably weaker = head canon, apparently.

By this logic, all ultimate attacks can easily be comparable to any attacks.

How is this relevant to the FC multiplier at all?

His first form should not get an amp if you're trying to say his first form's durability is stronger than his own AP. That's just illogical backscaling.

Here.
Nope it makes no sense to use attacks weaker than yourself to attack someone stronger than you no matter how you spin it it makes no sense. Next I am taking about how 2nd form Dk Zeldris blitz and overpowered base post purgatory Meliodas casually and forced him into second demon mark and to use lostavnne on him to damage him. 2nd form dk Zeldris should get a 2x amp at the very least.

Nope it makes no sense to use attacks weaker than yourself to attack someone stronger than you no matter how you spin it it makes no sense.
Yet it happens in media, even NNT (like Dreyfus using attacks other than Break against Hendy). Riddle me that? Clearly this black-and-white outlook isn't really that logical, especially when weaker characters in NNT have consistently harmed stronger characters.

What makes no sense is DK being twice as durable as his AP when attacks that he's capable of blocking can harm him.
Next I am taking about how 2nd form Dk Zeldris blitz and overpowered base post purgatory Meliodas casually and forced him into second demon mark and to use lostavnne on him to damage him. 2nd form dk Zeldris should get a 2x amp at the very least.
Firstly, that's arbitrary upscaling.

Secondly, he didn't rely on Lotvayne to harm/overpower him. Notice the blood on his mouth that wasn't there previously?

And even if it was, who cares? Nobody even scales to 2nd Form Zeldris except 2nd Mark Meliodas, who's already stronger than him.

Last edited:
Yet it happens in media, even NNT (like Dreyfus using attacks other than Break against Hendy). Riddle me that? Clearly this black-and-white outlook isn't really that logical, especially when weaker characters in NNT have consistently harmed stronger characters.

What makes no sense is DK being twice as durable as his AP when attacks that he's capable of blocking can harm him.

Firstly, that's arbitrary upscaling.

Secondly, he didn't rely on Lotvayne to harm/overpower him. Notice the blood on his mouth that wasn't there previously?

And even if it was, who cares? Nobody even scales to 2nd Form Zeldris except 2nd Mark Meliodas, who's already stronger than him.
Yeah but his is stronger than first demon mark Meliodas so he should get a 2x amp at the least . Break can harm those stronger than the user. Proof that it’s weaker?

Yeah but his is stronger than first demon mark Meliodas so he should get a 2x amp at the least
That's not a reason because we don't know how first mark compares at all.

All 2nd Mark did was casually stomp him while most likely holding back (and probably quite casually given his neutral expression).
Break can harm those stronger than the user.
Which wouldn't matter if his weaker attacks can harm Hendy anyway.
Proof that it’s weaker?
Proof that it's comparable?

That's not a reason because we don't know how first mark compares at all.

All 2nd Mark did was casually stomp him while most likely holding back (and probably quite casually given his neutral expression).

Which wouldn't matter if his weaker attacks can harm Hendy anyway.

Proof that it's comparable?
Yeah but nothing invalidates Dk zeldris scaling above 1st demon mark Meliodas. Next he survived his FC attack. It just shows that Meliodas is 2x stronger that’s all.

It's not about invalidating it, it's about having any evidence in the first place.

Yeah, that's what we're arguing about. Repeating the subject isn't evidence.
There is evidence Meliodas jumped to 2nd demon mark the very least he has to be stronger than 1st demon mark. Yeah but it’s still valid because Meliodas was stronger than first form DK zeldris so him scaling to the FC is fine. It’s just durability for DK zeldris and ap for Meliodas and possibly Elizabeth.

There is evidence Meliodas jumped to 2nd demon mark the very least he has to be stronger than 1st demon mark.
Using a stronger demon mark to absolutely wreck someone isn't evidence.

This is like claiming a character is stronger than 2nd Demon Mark just because Meliodas used Assault Mode to easily kill them.
Yeah but it’s still valid because Meliodas was stronger than first form DK zeldris so him scaling to the FC is fine.
And again, even when Meliodas was suppressing his strength to the point where Zeldris could almost match him/counter his attacks, DK still took damage. It's not valid.
Where would chaos arthur scale with the new chain?
Idk.

Using a stronger demon mark to absolutely wreck someone isn't evidence.

This is like claiming a character is stronger than 2nd Demon Mark just because Meliodas used Assault Mode to easily kill them.

And again, even when Meliodas was suppressing his strength to the point where Zeldris could almost match him/counter his attacks, DK still took damage. It's not valid.

Idk.
Dk Zeldris was damaged before by the light attack Meliodas used with his sword and because Elizabeth hit him with a powerful ark. He wasn’t being damaged he thought of those attacks as weak/slow dull and talking while dodging them and also he was hit by lostavnne too he was hurt before the fight began the 2x amp should at least apply to his second form.

Dk Zeldris was damaged before by the light attack Meliodas used with his sword and because Elizabeth hit him with a powerful ark.
No he wasn't. Those exact same attacks were damaging him.
He wasn’t being damaged he thought of those attacks as weak/slow dull and talking while dodging them
I'm not saying he was being damaged in that instance, I'm saying Meliodas was damaging him with attacks that he could block.

Also, he was still damaging him with those attacks in the previous scans.
and also he was hit by lostavnne too he was hurt before the fight began the 2x amp should at least apply to his second form.
I already gave you the scans showing you that this is false.

That's just the same image.

The 2x amp can't be used.

That's just the same image.

The 2x amp can't be used.
Are you trolling? I showed why dk Zeldris was so hurt was because he was blasted with ark his litteral weakness he as capable of reacting and blocking Meliodas and tanking hits from him just fine before even grabbed him and Meliodas exerted himself to escape it’s all in the scan so stop the head canon.

Are you trolling? I showed why dk Zeldris was so hurt was because he was blasted with ark his litteral weakness
And I countered that by literally showing him harming Zeldris with attacks he can still resist against before and after the Ark even occurred.

Are you trolling? All you do is repeat the same points with absolutely no regard to what anyone has said.
he as capable of reacting and blocking Meliodas and tanking hits from him just fine before even grabbed him and Meliodas exerted himself to escape it’s all in the scan so stop the head canon.
You're literally proving my point here.

Stop being dishonest just for the sake of an upgrade.

And I countered that by literally showing him harming Zeldris with attacks he can still resist against before and after the Ark even occurred.

Are you trolling? All you do is repeat the same points with absolutely no regard to what anyone has said.

You're literally proving my point here.

Stop being dishonest just for the sake of an upgrade.
Here you were saying? Dk Zeldris was hurt badly by the light attack which is his weakness however he still tanked his FC attack so it should be used for scaling.
Who’s your favorite character in NNT ?
And in 4Kota ?
What do you think?

Oh my god, you've already shown the scans and I've already addressed them.

At this point, I'm just going to ignore this until something new comes up.

Oh my god, you've already shown the scans and I've already addressed them.

At this point, I'm just going to ignore this until something new comes up.
You can’t be serious I showed you why DK was so hurt and weaken and your saying I am repeating points? What about you? Your going the exact same thing. DK Zeldris scales to his FC attack period. Next Meliodas and possibly Elizabeth scale. Next DK Zeldris should scale above 1st demon mark Meliodas so another 2x amp.

You can’t be serious I showed you why DK was so hurt and weaken and your saying I am repeating points? What about you? Your going the exact same thing.
I already addressed it right after.

He still hurt him with those kinds of attacks before the ******* Ark, and he did it well after, which was just as DK was transitioning into his next form (therefore having a shit ton more magic, compatibility, strength and recovery).

I'm only repeating the same point because you keep giving the same scans and explanation over and over again as if nothing has changed.
DK Zeldris scales to his FC attack period. Next Meliodas and possibly Elizabeth scale. Next DK Zeldris should scale above 1st demon mark Meliodas so another 2x amp.
I never said he didn't scale, I just said the attack that he scales from is obviously weaker than his punches.

Get that through your skull.

Last edited:
I already addressed it right after.

He still hurt him with those kinds of attacks before the ******* Ark, and he did it well after, which was just as DK was transitioning into his next form (therefore having a shit ton more magic, compatibility, strength and recovery).

I'm only repeating the same point because you keep giving the same scans and explanation over and over again as if nothing has changed.

I never said he didn't scale, I just said the attack that he scales from is obviously weaker than his punches.

Get that through your skull.
That’s fine anyway so Meliodas scale above the FC attack? Again your not making any sense why use an attack weaker than yourself to harm someone stronger than you? Also Meliodas was still somewhat exerting himself as seen Here How would the scaling chain look like now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back