• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

That's meaningless. It just shows his endurance, not his durability.

Tanking or withstanding means either taking no damage, or little to no damage.

Twigo was cut. So I'm pretty sure it's just higher than his durability.

Albion had half its cheek burned off.

Small Wings King was bleeding a lot.

Unless they actually withstand/take attacks with little to no damage, a Full Counter shouldn't scale to a character's durability.

However, Diane can one-shot Albions, so she definitely scales above an Albion's full countered attack.

Twigo was cut. So I'm pretty sure it's just higher than his durability.

Albion had half its cheek burned off.

Small Wings King was only unaffected by Disaster because there was nothing to exacerbate.

Unless they actually withstand/take attacks with little to no damage, a Full Counter shouldn't scale to a character's durability.

However, Diane can one-shot Albions, so she definitely scales above an Albion's full countered attack.
I am fine with the rest but the damage from the first full counter revived by twigo and Albion is still superficial. So twigo got cut a little bit not that bad then the Albion only had a hole in it’s cheek but yes I agree that a person that can one shot these characters scale above them. I meant when chandler full countered king’s attack.

Nothing. Twigo is an apprentice Holy Knight who scales to very few characters could just be a partial stone wall.

Can anyone translate?
IMG_20220318_142512_864.jpg

I got a translation

らん きょう こう めい The Seven Deadly Sine Cursed by Light 第三章 妖精王と名工の狂乱

「これは、いったいどういうことだ」

魔界の入り口を覆う帳を抜けた四人は、息をのんだ。 昼夜の区別なく暗いはずの魔界の空が、奇妙な金色の光に満たされていた。瘴気もまったく きみょう しょうき

感じられない。

イントコー いた ためしにエリザベスは聖者の外套〟を解いてみたが、やはりなんの痛みも感じなかった。

「瘴気が消え失せてる?」

「どうなっているの?」

この光…..…とても気分が悪いわ......」 逆に、不快そうに顔の前に手をかざしたのはゲルダだ。

空はどこまでも金色で、地上の太陽とは違うようだが、吸血鬼の彼女が苦手とするならば、 やはりなにか聖なるものに属する光なのだろうか。 かのじょ

Orchid Day, The Seven Deadly Sine Cursed by Light Chapter 3: The Fairy King and the Master Craftsman's Frenzy What the hell is this? The four of us gasped as we passed through the ledger covering the entrance to the demon world. The sky of the demon world, which should have been dark day and night, was filled with a strange golden light. No miasma at all. I can't feel it. Intoko, who had been in the same place for a while, tried to undo the saint's cloak, but she still did not feel any pain. Is the miasma gone? What's going on? What's going on? This light ..... ...makes me feel very sick. ......" Conversely, it was Gerda who held her hand in front of her face in discomfort. The sky is golden in every way, and it is not like the sun on earth, but if she, a vampire, doesn't like it, then perhaps it belongs to something holy? The girl.

Because it wasn't a shockwave. It burned the forest.

I just explained. 7,200 feet is a confirmed size. 610 isn't, and mountains don't even really have a set size. It's larger than 610, anyway.

Because it wasn't a shockwave. It burned the forest.

I just explained. 7,200 feet is a confirmed size. 610 isn't, and mountains don't even really have a set size. It's larger than 610, anyway.
I see, I did a calculation for specific heat capacity in the comments

I also tried using the 7200 ft stuff in a rough calc and got the size of the trunks at 13km

Ok.

Purgatory flames don't burn through the sacred tree because they're hot, but 3000 degrees should still be fine.

What do you mean by all together 7-A?

Ok.

Purgatory flames don't burn through the sacred tree because they're hot, but 3000 degrees should still be fine.

What do you mean by all together 7-A?
I found the Specific heat capacity of 1 and multipled by 4 I'm not sure about it right now tho

Back