• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

No, 626 m.

Clouds are typically a lot lower, actually. Like 500 metres. There's no set-in-stone heights.
I literally show scans of it being above the clouds. Anyway, if the timeframe was less than a few seconds for example will it be class T? Why not use the manga as the mid and high end?

I literally show scans of it being above the clouds.
I never contested that (even though I could easily argue that this is just perspective). What I contested was your height; the problem is that 2000 metres isn't actually a value set in stone, and there's more common clouds that are 200 to 500 metres.
Anyway, if the timeframe was less than a few seconds for example will it be class T? Why not use the manga as the mid and high end?
Firstly, no. It'd have to get there in less than 2, and I can't really prove it did. This is a verse with lightning timers, yes, but I can't use calc stacking and DK was basically half-dead.

Secondly, 8.6 seconds is already a perfectly reasonable timeframe.

I never contested that (even though I could easily argue that this is just perspective). What I contested was your height; the problem is that 2000 metres isn't actually a value set in stone, and there's more common clouds that are 200 to 500 metres.

Firstly, no. It'd have to get there in less than 2, and I can't really prove it did. This is a verse with lightning timers, yes, but I can't use calc stacking and DK was basically half-dead.

Secondly, 8.6 seconds is already a perfectly reasonable timeframe.
Why not use the lowest clouds for the high/mid end? Then we can discuss it from there.

eh hopefully they go back to purgatory im still looking for the raws.. about it being frost bite or absolute zero. maybe asura has them

I can't find it on any of the english or japanese releases.

Edit: That's because it's 275. I still couldn't find a raw scan of it, though.

I can't find it on any of the english or japanese releases.

Edit: That's because it's 275. I still couldn't find a raw scan of it, though.
right i tried looking also its odd the pink raws for that is just MIA lol... my reason for thinking its absolute zero is cuz the flames itself isnt normal its far greater than regular flames so i figured the ice/cold would be the same.

I'm curious, how much degree to resist to hellblaze? Since it's black flame and come from purgatory
eh unless giving a temp we dont know but we know sunshine>purgatory>lava>flames in temps of heat... which speaking of heat how come we dont give people resistance to heat for tanking lightning? iirc isnt the heat from that pretty high?

eh unless giving a temp we dont know but we know sunshine>purgatory>lava>flames in temps of heat... which speaking of heat how come we dont give people resistance to heat for tanking lightning? iirc isnt the heat from that pretty high?
Because IRL people survived lightning

which speaking of heat how come we dont give people resistance to heat for tanking lightning? iirc isnt the heat from that pretty high?
IIRC people said that the heat was instant or something and also it had something to do with grounding

But I think getting hit mid air for a prolonged time could warrant that I guess.

IIRC people said that the heat was instant or something and also it had something to do with grounding

But I think getting hit mid air for a prolonged time could warrant that I guess.
So will gilthunder magic count? Meliodas and hendrickson tanked it. Would purgatory and hellblaze and sunshine be hotter than lightning?

Back