• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

why do nnt gets treated so different from the other verses
It genuinely doesn't. There's lots of characters that aren't scaled to creation feats (we even have an entire page dedicated to this) and aren't scaled to, for example, High 6-A just because they vaguely threatened to life-wipe the Earth (IDW Transformers and Street Sharks would be far, far higher if we took all statements at face value). Mind you, there's a lot that are, but NNT isn't some sort of outlier that this wiki is punishing because we hate it.
asura, what do u think the blizzar feat will come out to
It's hard to tell.

It genuinely doesn't. There's lots of characters that aren't scaled to creation feats (we even have an entire page dedicated to this) and aren't scaled to, for example, High 6-A just because they vaguely threatened to life-wipe the Earth. Mind you, there's a lot that are, but NNT isn't some sort of outlier that this wiki is punishing because we hate it.
i am just saying, i see other wiki"s that have the guys much higher than island

Firstly, it's getting a gigantic upgrade.

Secondly, bias and poor execution is a thing. I'm not claiming we're more accurate than all or even a fraction of wikias, but some people would probably squeeze Solar System level ratings out of the verse if they could. Even on this wiki, the verse was Country level (something the new upgrades will get us back to) and Multi-Continent level at various points.

Last edited:
We should wait for them to have more feats it would just be more work for Asura to moderate the flow of informations And add the profiles Percival has shown enough but we should take our Time
That’s fine then any new update on your crt have you tried bumping it and going to the content revision promotion thread?

From memory
  • Percival flipping a demon in the first chapter.
  • Slapping away a house-sized canidae-like creature.
  • One of Arthur's Knights creating a mini-blizzard.
  • Punching the hell out of snow.
  • Slicing apart a gorge.
  • Catching the flames of a massive dragon that was going to melt a building, IIRC (I think I'm heavily misremembering this).

As I said before, I'm not handling it.

Already addressed that. Unfortunately, he doesn't shatter this. It's a series of continuous slices that carves the gorge apart.
Destroying in short timeframes Still is considered as AP for many verse i think it can be used the maths are good and the timeframe is short that would be lower than his tier anyway but it could be a Nice back up let’s wait until we see more y’all are already very busy i’ll focus on my NNT CRT And try my best to make it easier for y’all

sorry for bringing it back up but , does anyone have the best translations for this? cuz im pretty sure this mean mel was causing issues on the planet BUT the plot was in britnna, cuz why else say "in this world, britannia" unless im stupid and understanding it wrong, ban also backs it up saying the world is rejecting him and btw when they wanna use britanna they do it , they dont use both world and britnna as the same. Which makes sense seeing NNT = our world

483506870ead7db7555954453375a7ec.png

https://gyazo.com/483506870ead7db7555954453375a7ec

sorry for bringing it back up but , does anyone have the best translations for this? cuz im pretty sure this mean mel was causing issues on the planet BUT the plot was in britnna, cuz why else say "in this world, britannia" unless im stupid and understanding it wrong, ban also backs it up saying the world is rejecting him and btw when they wanna use britanna they do it , they dont use both world and britnna as the same. Which makes sense seeing NNT = our world

What chapter?

He wasn't causing issues for the planet, he was causing problems for Brittania

Him not staying in the world anymore doesn't mean he's effecting the entire planet

What chapter?
eh tbh forgot but i think the mel/zel/esta fight.
He wasn't causing issues for the planet, he was causing problems for Brittania

Him not staying in the world anymore doesn't mean he's effecting the entire planet
it does mean something they never use the two words as the same. thats why im asking for a better translation

also what yall think of my NNT speed thing? i normally use it for debates on debate groups part 1 is already being accepted as we speak so it dont matter this part 2

So I'm translating this

Screenshot_20220515-181951_Chrome.jpg

And got this

Screenshot_20220515-182506_DeepL.jpg

Here's the text

しんそく 神速・・・・

けいよう 形容ではなく

このわたし 「閃光」すら凌駕する 神の領域だと?かみりょういき

So I'm translating this

And got this

Here's the text

しんそく 神速・・・・

けいよう 形容ではなく

all this is saying what ive been saying about the graces forever now

She is goated she gives me Lesbian Escanor with big ******* energy
She is meh and probably the traitor judging by the SPOILER.

I hate and can't stand prideful and presumptuous characters, I had enough with Escanor already and was glad that Mel proved to be above him in the end just to shut his fans up.

I hope someone later on put her in her place, a place called "being humbled"

I hate and can't stand prideful and presumptuous characters, I had enough with Escanor already and was glad that Mel proved to be above him in the end just to shut his fans up.

Can't be doing Escanor like that 🗿

His fans did eat good when he one shotted him

And he did become humble at the end🗿

From a future calculation of the rock's mass that I'll release soon, vaporizing the entire rock even before it was cleared out to make the arena would only get 30 megatons.
eh tbh forgot but i think the mel/zel/esta fight.

it does mean something they never use the two words as the same. thats why im asking for a better translation
It's from chapter 248. Mel says the Demon King is powerful and that he won't be able to exist in Britannia.
also what yall think of my NNT speed thing? i normally use it for debates on debate groups part 1 is already being accepted as we speak so it dont matter this part 2

What I'm getting from this is that BoS Gowther, Holy War-era/Memory Restored Gowther, BoS mini-Diane (who also dodged the intangible form of the arrows), fodder Goddesses, Ludoshel with Flash, Chandler, Drole and Gloxinia all have the same level of speed, and are inferior to Ten Commandments Arc Demon Meliodas.

Meliodas outpaced base Cusack, while it was transformed Cusack that fought Ludoshel.

As I've said before, there's no night-time physical buff stated in-universe for Demons. Ludoshel being at the limit of his vessel is a far more logical explanation and something that is actually stated/shown.

Last edited:
From a future calculation of the rock's mass that I'll release soon, vaporizing the entire rock even before it was cleared out to make the arena would only get 30 megaton
lower than I thought, his night mode is comparable to Estarossa, so 30 megatons is quite low and didn't make sense with a new scaling

So I'm translating this

And got this

Here's the text

しんそく 神速・・・・

けいよう 形容ではなく

凌駕 means surpassing 閃光 means Flash of light so yeah seems like an FTL statement

Fair ig everyone can have bad opinions 😫 i like the fact that it’s a girl And i don’t think she will be the traitor

well i googled it its chapter 268 page 10 for the purgatory thing so now all we need is the raws for that chapter, also does FKOA get weekly Q/A? i notice i dont see them anymore

Back