• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

The sins were able to fight and damage DK Zeldris and take attacks from him so they scale to him somewhat except gowther.
I addressed that.
Meliodas scales to or above the other sins I literally showed him damaging the prime demon king in assault mode.
I addressed that too. You're assuming it's just him when it's entirely possible, if not highly likely, that it was just a combo.
How can the other sins take attacks and damage prime demon king and Meliodas doesn't scale that's ridiculous.
Barring Escanor and King's bladed weaponry, they could hardly damage him at all.
Why would escanor hold back against the demon Zeldris?
Never said he did. What point are you even talking about?
Damage is still damage whether sharp or blunt after all only physical attacks work on the demon king.
What's easier, cutting someone with a knife or a weapon.

It's shown that magic attacks still work on DK in many situations, like the combos they threw at him. Also, Ban, King and Meliodas are all perfectly capable of doing physical attacks, so this makes absolutely no difference.
Did you see the blood loss that king, escanor and ban did to the prime demon king? here
Those are King's bladed weapons.
scale to DK zeldris somewhat except gowther.
Somewhat is fine. What I'm contesting is that (barring Escanor) they're somehow equal. They're absolutely not, and it took all of the Sins to fight him.

I'm not saying it's not remotely valid. Just think about it logically, why would you need exactly equal strength to someone to harm them with bladed weaponry, especially since they're Sacred Treasures?

Also, the likes of Ban and Ruin have made Meliodas bleed, so I'm pretty sure you don't even need equal strength to hurt characters in 7DS.

I'm not saying it's not remotely valid. Just think about it logically, why would you need exactly equal strength to someone to harm them with bladed weaponry, especially since they're Sacred Treasures?

Also, the likes of Ban and Ruin have made Meliodas bleed, so I'm pretty sure you don't even need equal strength to hurt characters in 7DS.
But king fights with a spear that can transform and has magical attacks with that logic it means that anyone king's damage is invalid because they are weak to blades.

with that logic it means that anyone king's damage is invalid because they are weak to blades.
It's not that they're weak to blades, it's that blades work by transferring their entire force over a greater surface area.

Also, King A) has a known power level, and B) has other attacks than cutting people.

It's not that they're weak to blades, it's that blades work by transferring their entire force over a greater surface area.

Also, King A) has a known power level, and B) has other attacks than cutting people.
If anything, I think this just proves he has a weakness to sharp objects, which is why King can sometimes do moderate damage when he doesn't use beam attacks.
You said this? Anyway you agree that the sins except for gowther somewhat scale to DK Zeldris since they can damage him and survive attacks from him. King fights with a spear that can transform and fire magic blasts so anything he does with his spear scales to him and he survived an attack from DK zeldris with no armour or pollen garden so he scales somewhat to him. EDit power levels were ditched after mael so good luck with that.

You said this?
Which I meant about DK, not in general. DK was harmed by Gelda, someone he decapitated.
Anyway you agree that the sins except for gowther somewhat scale to DK Zeldris since they can damage him and survive attacks from him.
Operative word being somewhat. This still does nothing to debunk True Magic Mel scaling to 50% DK except make his previous forms more pathetic.

Also, Diane didn't harm DK with those rocks.
King fights with a spear that can transform and fire magic blasts so anything he does with his spear scales to him and he survived an attack from DK zeldris with no armour or pollen garden so he scales somewhat to him.
If he throws his spear or uses it as a slash, it'd logically be able to harm characters stronger than the magic he's propelling it with.

Which I meant about DK, not in general. DK was harmed by Gelda, someone he decapitated.

Operative word being somewhat. This still does nothing to debunk True Magic Mel scaling to 50% DK except make his previous forms more pathetic.

Also, Diane didn't harm DK with those rocks.

If he throws his spear or uses it as a slash, it'd logically be able to harm characters stronger than the magic he's propelling it with.
You literally agreed that Meliodas scales to sins. How can he fight prime demon king yet be weaker than 50% demon king? Where is the logic behind that 1 anti feat? Okay except Diane and gowther. I literally showed a scan of AM Meliodas slashing and damaging DK Zeldris. That's how king fights he isn't physically strong and in other fictional stories other characters do the same thing. I saw DK Zeldris bleed from the sins attacks so they scale to him except Diane and gowther and Meliodas scales to or above them. Stop ignoring the scans I post there is king blocking and reacting to DK Zeldris attacks I am not saying the sins are stronger except the one escanor and Meliodas I am saying that they scale to DK zeldris except gowther and Diane.

You literally agreed that Meliodas scales to sins.
And I agreed the Sins, barring Escanor, only scale somewhat to DK.
How can he fight prime demon king yet be weaker than 50% demon king?
Because he had lots of help and Sacred Treasures.
Where is the logic behind that 1 anti feat?
As I said before, it's not even an anti feat.
I literally showed a scan of AM Meliodas slashing and damaging DK Zeldris.
No you didn't. Are you talking about King? Also, Lostvayne, as I've said before, could cut apart Albion in BoS Meliodas' hands.

Edit: You're talking about the anime only feat I debunked like a billion times, aren't you? It doesn't happen in the manga, get over it.
That's how king fights he isn't physically strong and in other fictional stories other characters do the same thing.
And? It'd still scale above his normal magic power, since it's that same force over a normal area. Like I said, he has attacks other than cutting people.

Hell, we even see him impale Chandler, who's physically and magically far superior.
I saw DK Zeldris bleed from the sins attacks so they scale to him except Diane and gowther and Meliodas scales to or above them.
You don't even need to be as strong as someone to make them bleed, my guy. Escanor was explicitly only equal to Zeldris as the One, yet he could still heavily injure Zeldris before that.
Stop ignoring the scans I post there is king blocking and reacting to DK Zeldris attacks I am not saying the sins are stronger except the one escanor and Meliodas I am saying that they scale to DK zeldris except gowther and Diane.
I'm not ignoring any of your scans, I've constantly addressed them, only to be met with the same points repeating your argument without addressing my counters. You're the one ignoring all the stuff I'm saying.

Last edited:
And I agreed the Sins, barring Escanor, only scale somewhat to DK.

Because he had lots of help and Sacred Treasures.

As I said before, it's not even an anti feat.

No you didn't. Are you talking about King? Also, Lostvayne, as I've said before, could cut apart Albion in BoS Meliodas' hands.

Edit: You're talking about the anime only feat I debunked like a billion times, aren't you? It doesn't happen in the manga, get over it.

And? It'd still scale above his normal magic power, since it's that same force over a normal area. Like I said, he has attacks other than cutting people.

Hell, we even see him impale Chandler, who's physically and magically far superior.

You don't even need to be as strong as someone to make them bleed, my guy. Escanor was explicitly only equal to Zeldris as the One, yet he could still heavily injure Zeldris before that.

I'm not ignoring any of your scans, I've constantly addressed them, only to be met with the same points repeating your argument without addressing my counters. You're the one ignoring all the stuff I'm saying.
here AM Meliodas slashes and damages DK zeldris he was the one who slashes him since he is in the front.

Again, him being in front doesn't matter at all. Not only could it have been a combo attack, but they're all feet away from each other. Literally anyone, including the only two people shown to harm him that heavily, could have done it.

Even then, and I'm saying this for the last time, you don't need to be equal to someone to do that kind of damage, especially with a Sacred Treasure.

Yeah they're not inherently equal if they damage him. I'm still not buying the whole bladed weaponry stuf

Again, him being in front doesn't matter at all. Not only could it have been a combo attack, but they're all feet away from each other. Literally anyone, including the only two people shown to harm him that heavily, could have done it.

Even then, and I'm saying this for the last time, you don't need to be equal to someone to do that kind of damage.
If you zoom in you can see that Meliodas swung his sword and DK has sword slashes all I am saying is that AM Meliodas scales higher than his other sins except maybe escanor
Especially when Gelda of all people can bite into his neck?
It was a small bite. King used increase to damage DK badly look at the blood loss.

If you zoom in you can see that Meliodas swung his sword and DK has sword slashes
Both Escanor and King use slash attacks, and King had even slashed the hell out of him prior.

Also, these slashes are tiny (smaller than what King did, in fact). I think this just proves my point that damaging someone =/= equal to that person.
all I am saying is that AM Meliodas scales higher than his other sins except maybe escanor
That's fine. I'm not contesting that part.
It was a small bite. King used increase to damage DK badly look at the blood loss.
Gelda is pathetically weak compared to Vampies of Edinburg Arc Meliodas, let alone this King. So the fact that she, of all people, can do this is my point.

King survived a magical attack from DK zeldris so he still scales somewhat in ap and durability
Both Escanor and King use slash attacks, and King had even slashed the hell out of him prior.

Also, these slashes are tiny (smaller than what King did, in fact). I think this just proves my point that damaging someone =/= equal to that person.

That's fine. I'm not contesting that part.

Gelda is pathetically weak compared to Vampies of Edinburg Arc Meliodas, let alone this King. So the fact that she, of all people, can do this is my point.
It could be an outlier since no one sensed or saw her.

That's just inconsistent, the likes of Meliodas, in Demon Mark, with demon mark can't cut him
Fair. I guess I'll sort of semi-drop this. But, then again, if King can injure him with slashes and 2nd Demon Mark Meliodas can't, what does that tell us?
And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she Amped by the Demon King blood?
How do you think she got the blood in the first place?

Meliodas, Ban and King all struggle to the same extent while fighting him and blocking his attacks. So they're all equal in terms of AP.

No. By biting him to begin with.
She did lick the blood off a rock when she says this magical power. Also Ban,escanor and king survive a magic attack from Dk Zeldris. King is stronger than demon mark Meliodas he caused DK to bleed badly.

Of course, we should find a way to accurately get them back to High 6-B
Like using multipliers like I was saying.
Demon Mark multiplier is 2-fold, 2nd Mark is 2-fold, the difference between Goddesses and their vessels is 2-fold, then there's the God 50%/100% amp, Full Counter >2x multiplier.

The Sins will vary between High 6-C, Low 6-B, 6-B, MHS+, Sub-Rel and FTL.

Shouldn't it be higher since it's a high-density storm and it's taller than a mountain ranges and can shred things.
Since I'm using Kinetic Energy, the speed at which it expands is disappointing, I got like 27 seconds for it to Fully expand like 16 km

And the Highest I got for the Mass is like in the +e14kg ranges

Since I'm using Kinetic Energy, the speed at which it expands is disappointing, I got like 27 seconds for it to Fully expand like 16 km

And the Highest I got for the Mass is like in the +e14kg ranges
And that is? Why didn't you use the anime for the timeframe? What's the highballed version and mid-end?

Back