• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

No they shouldn't, at least not with the scans I gave.

Maybe there's a statement that they would destroy Britannia with their presence, but I can't find such a statement anywhere.

If you want them to be Low 6-B overtime, then actually find some proof.

Also, destroying Britannia is only Low 6-B with the shockwave formula. Something like wiping out the populace/devastating the land overtime with bad weather is way lower.

No they shouldn't, at least not with the scans I gave.

Maybe there's a statement that they would destroy Britannia with their presence, but I can't find such a statement anywhere.

Also, destroying Britannia is only Low 6-B with the shockwave formula. Wiping out the populace with bad weather is way lower.
But's it's passive though what if they flexed their power and tried to destroy Britannia? Also full power dk has star level ap so meliodas should have that or at least small country level overtime

We can't use what ifs as justification. We don't know what would happen if they actually tried to destroy Britannia because they never do so. Also, it's not even something they can flex to destroy Britannia, it's just something inadvertently created by the Demon King/his equals.

Also, we don't know exactly how the Demon King created the Demon Realm. We can't just apply it to Meliodas.
I'll look into the Diane feat, but the Galand feat is something closer to Sub-Relativistic.

Also, the Britannia stuff has the exact same scans, so there's still no proof at all that it would destroy Britannia.
I'm not really sure if it is weather manipulation, their presence not just affect the weather, they even make many disaster such as tsunami, earthquakes
They don't exactly make it themselves is what I'm saying. The cataclysms are unwillingly caused by their presence since the world doesn't want them in it.

We can't use what ifs as justification. We don't know what would happen if they actually tried to destroy Britannia because they never do so. Also, it's not even something they can flex to destroy Britannia, it's just something inadvertently created by the Demon King/his equals.

Also, we don't know exactly how the Demon King created the Demon Realm. We can't just apply it to Meliodas.

I'll look into the Diane feat, but the Galand feat is something closer to Sub-Relativistic.

Also, the Britannia stuff has the exact same scans, so there's still no proof at all that it would destroy Britannia.

They don't exactly make it themselves is what I'm saying. The cataclysms are unwillingly caused by their presence since the world doesn't want them in it.
Yeah but if there were a character that can destroy the planet over time with their presence alone where would you scale them? What if they were going to destroy the universe over time? All I am saying is that they should have small country-level ap via environmental destruction over time how does that sound? I don't see what else nakaba needs to do to show that the god tiers of his verse are at least small country level.

But Nabaka hasn't. That's the whole point. There is no statement (again, only based on my and that Quora thread's scans, which you're using here as justification) that they could destroy Britannia overtime or instantly with their presence.

Yeah but if there were a character that can destroy the planet over time with their presence alone where would you scale them? What if they were going to destroy the universe over time? All I am saying is that they should have small country-level ap via environmental destruction over time how does that sound? I don't see what else nakaba needs to do to show that the god tiers of his verse are at least small country level.

Also, destroying Britannia is only Low 6-B with the shockwave formula. Something like wiping out the populace/devastating the land overtime with bad weather is way lower.

Doesn't really change anything because it's still not stated that they'll destroy the world, just that they're too powerful to stay for too long. If anything, this explicitly shows that it's only comparable to Britannia in scope.

I already addressed that.

Btw, the perspective of the Diane calculation is terrible. It might be much closer, increasing the result.

As I've told you multiple times, it's not even stated that such a thing would happen (at least with the evidence the Quora users and I gave).

All Meliodas said was that he couldn't stay in Britannia. He didn't say Britannia would be obliterated, and all we see are smaller scale cataclysms created by their presence.

Environmental Destruction that isn't stated to be capable of destroying Britannia, overtime or otherwise.

'higher with True Magic Form (Stated to possess power greater than the Full Power of the Demon King)'

their existence is destroying the country but personally with wank, i think its a planet . We only agreed its the country cuz thats all they showed but when the realms etc got shown whos to say it isnt on a bigger scale?

their existence is destroying the country but personally with wank, i think its a planet . We only agreed its the country cuz thats all they showed but when the realms etc got shown whos to say it isnt on a bigger scale?
I support you but on vs battle wiki they only use real evidence not head canon

Back