• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I mean, is a house Small Building level? No, so I don't see why DK should scale to all of Britannia as a landmass.

Also, he was obliterated by an attack that didn't destroy Britannia.

I mean, is a house Small Building level? No, so I don't see why DK should scale to all of Britannia as a landmass.

Also, he was obliterated by an attack that didn't destroy Britannia.
He did survive the attack and it needs to be FC a couple of ties to actually destroy him. But hasn't this happened before between Goku and more with planet morro what about infinite zamasu? Besides he should be stronger since he merged with land with virtually infinite magic.

His non-physical form survived. The blast itself was far, far beyond any form of DK in firepower, let alone the Commandments.

Infinite Zamasu was overriding the physical laws of the universe itself.

The lake was decentralised so he couldn't draw from it. Plus, he already drew magic out of it.

My point was that the Lake absorbed most of the attack, so DK wasn't even hit by the part that would have destroyed Britannia.

I'm removing them in the new thread, and it's been agreed to now.

As for Demon Mark multipliers, I have to ask what multiplier? We certainly don't use for his Danafor power level.

I'm removing them in the new thread, and it's been agreed to now.

As for Demon Mark multipliers, I have to ask what multiplier? We certainly don't use for his Danafor power level.
demon mark , 1st one is double, 2nd mark also double . AM is triple iirc as for true magic idek. but zel and mel both PL doubled with their 2nd demon mark

demon mark , 1st one is double, 2nd mark also double . AM is triple iirc as for true magic idek. but zel and mel both PL doubled with their 2nd demon mark
Even if it was, we use it inconsistently. It's all or nothing, so stuff has to change.

Does Meliodas actually have a second mark, or do they just get bigger? But that is a good point I forgot to account for (I say forget, but 2nd Mark Zel and Mael already scale above OG).

I've debunked the AM thing in the rescaling thread.

Even if it was, we use it inconsistently. It's all or nothing, so stuff has to change.

Does Meliodas actually have a second mark, or do they just get bigger? But that is a good point I forgot to account for (I say forget, but 2nd Mark Zel and Mael already scale above OG).

I've debunked the AM thing in the rescaling thread.
not only does mel and zel both have the same 2nd mark but they used it to face off against SD meaning mel didnt even use AM which is stronger

Like I said, I think that's just his normal mark during his Prime and Post-Purgatory. It's the form he's always seen in.

Meliodas' mark in the first part of the story hardly covered his eyebrow, then it covers much more area after recovering his Danafor powers, covers his entire forehead in the next arc. In most instances, it's outright identical to the one he has against SD even when he just activates it.

Also, Meliodas here was stronger in base than Zeldris was with his 2nd Mark just a few arcs ago, so it makes sense that 2nd Mark Zeldris is only on par with Meliodas now.

Last edited:
I already covered it in another thread.

Escanor wasn't hit by the full brunt of the blast, and Full Counter is explicitly closer to a 2x multiplier in most instances, with the Japanese word for several that they use even translating in many contexts to 2.

I already covered it in another thread.

Escanor wasn't hit by the full brunt of the blast, and Full Counter is explicitly closer to a 2x multiplier in most instances, with the Japanese word for several that they use even translating in many contexts to 2.
ima disagree with the escanor part, their in perfect cube w.e happens inside everyone gets caught which is why in the new fkoa chapter the captain told the guy not to use his magic power inside. so both escanor and meliodas felt that even if it wasnt direct cuz it got reflected everywhere

The Perfect Cube redirected the attack as it exploded. The explosion itself is shown to be in the centre of the cube.

Back