• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Triggers should have Supernatural Will power since you have to have a "strong desire to save" an individual to help the tine leaper leap. Mikey, Sanzu and Naoto are the known triggers so they should have this added

Mikey:
*Weapon Mastery (able to wield Sanzu's katana to kill Takemichi)

*Resistance to Precognition (Still managed to overwhelm Takemichi after he used Precognition)
*Supernatural Willpower: (All Triggers should have Supernatural Will power since uou have to have a "strong desire to save" an individual to help the tine leaper leap.)

*Resistance to Analytical Prediction: (Managed to overcome Izana although he stated he can read his attacks)

*Limited Subjective Reality via Creation (Made Kakucho see a "monster" taking over Mikey when his dark impulse appeared and terrified him)

*After Image Creation: Characters | Mikey, and Senju (was already accepted in dark impulse CRT but forgot to add to profile under dark impulse key. Senju created an after image dodging South)

Senju: Extrasensory Perception (Could feel Mikey's bloodlust) , Accelerated Development (boosted her speed and AP against Terano South)

Hanma: Extrasensory Perception(could feel Mikey's bloodlust)

Kakucho: Extrasensory Perception(could see and feel Mikey's bloodlust)

Terano South: add all missing dark impulse abilities: Rage Power, Fear Inducement

Mucho Feat
: Izana said Mucho paralyzed a man and broke his Spine. I believe this feat should be scaled to the reference for common feats scale for breaking a bone.

Takemichi notable attacks/techniques:
*Foresight (able to see opponents attacks a second before they throw them)

Mucho notable attacks/techniques: Judo throw

Izana notable attacks/techniques:
Crescent kick
Side kick
High kick
Roundhouse kick
Straight kick

Last edited:
This isn't resistance, though. This is just a skill feat, or just Mikey being faster and stronger than Takemichi. Like, the dude himself stated that even though he can see the future, he still has to give it his all to dodge it.

Resistance would be the dude not being able to read Mikey's future anymore.
Don't see any resistance here, the same can be done via just better speed and strength. Or it can just be a skill feat.

Resistance would be Izana not being able to predict read Mikey's attacks anymore, or something of similar nature.
*Limited Subjective Reality via Creation (Made Kakucho see a "monster" taking over Mikey when his dark impulse appeared and terrified him)
A scan is needed, but from the justification alone, this is at best, Illusion creation, but it honestly might just be a hallucination by Kakucho.
Senju: Extrasensory Perception (Could feel Mikey's bloodlust) , Accelerated Development (boosted her speed and AP against Terano South)

Hanma: Extrasensory Perception(could feel Mikey's bloodlust

Scans are needed here.

Otherwise, everything else seems fine.

This isn't resistance, though. This is just a skill feat, or just Mikey being faster and stronger than Takemichi. Like, the dude himself stated that even though he can see the future, he still has to give it his all to dodge it.

Resistance would be the dude not being able to read Mikey's future anymore.
Makes sense
Don't see any resistance here, the same can be done via just better speed and strength. Or it can just be a skill feat.

Resistance would be Izana not being able to predict read Mikey's attacks anymore, or something of similar nature.
It could go either way it wasnt firm when i added this just didnt want to have to make an entirely new one
A scan is needed, but from the justification alone, this is at best, Illusion creation, but it honestly might just be a hallucination by Kakucho.
the feat is here about to add it to the OP
Scans are needed here.

Otherwise, everything else seems fine.
Okay dope

It could go either way it wasnt firm when i added this just didnt want to have to make an entirely new one
Honestly, from the scans, I'd say just add it as a skill feat, or just don't add it anywhere since it could very well just be because of the speed and strength difference, and from the looks of it, it seems like that tbh.
the feat is here about to add it to the OP
It's kinda wonky, tbh. Like, it could very well just be hallucination, but I'm honestly fine with possibly limited Illusion Creation, or just Aura, or something similar to that.

Honestly, from the scans, I'd say just add it as a skill feat, or just don't add it anywhere since it could very well just be because of the speed and strength difference, and from the looks of it, it seems like that tbh.
Okay i crossed it out with the others that cant be used
It's kinda wonky, tbh. Like, it could very well just be hallucination, but I'm honestly fine with possibly limited Illusion Creation, or just Aura, or something similar to that.
Okay i'll say its Aura. Mikey already has aura so i'll just say its under that because it hasn't happened again only the black aura appears

All Triggers should have Supernatural Will power since you have to have a "strong desire to save" an individual to help the tine leaper leap. Mikey, Sanzu and Naoto are the known triggers so they should have this added
"Supernatural Willpower is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards. Note: This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance." Nothing about their strong desire is this extreme. Any human can feel a strong desire to do something, this isn't anything special.

This is okay.

What? Mikey just scared Kakucho with his aura, and even if this would be true you wouldn't get these abilities for it.

After Image Creation: Characters | Mikey, and Senju (was already accepted in dark impulse CRT but forgot to add to profile under dark impulse key. Senju created an after image dodging South)
Senju's movements were blurry that's for sure, but I don't think she created any afterimages. When did Mikey create afterimages?

Senju: Extrasensory Perception (Could feel Mikey's bloodlust)

Hanma: Extrasensory Perception(could feel Mikey's bloodlust)

That's just Mikey's aura.

Accelerated Development (boosted her speed and AP against Terano South)
She didn't become stronger, she always had that strength inside of her, she just holded it back without realizing it, similar to Takemichi. She even mentions how she avoided her potential.

Mucho Feat: Izana said Mucho paralyzed a man and broke his Spine. I believe this feat should be scaled to the reference for common feats scale for breaking a bone.
This is only Street level, not even close to Mucho's strength, so there is no reason to add it to his profile, but maybe you can add it to Martial Arts that his judo throws are so efficient that they can easily break bones?

Takemichi notable attacks/techniques:
*Foresight (able to see opponents attacks a second before they throw them)
I guess this is fine but I wouldn't really want to touch his current profile because in my reworked version it's explained in a much greater detail.

Terano South: add all missing dark impulse abilities: Rage Power, Fear Inducement
You already know that I disagree with this because it doesn't make any sense.

"Supernatural Willpower is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards. Note: This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance." Nothing about their strong desire is this extreme. Any human can feel a strong desire to do something, this isn't anything special.
Having a strong desire to save somebody is not something anybody can have that is a lie and you are just talking. This manga itself proves that. Takemichi's desire to save everyone is far stronger than the other toman members which is why when everyone gives up he keeps going during the Tenjiku fight when hakkai and chifuyu said its okay to lose. Their desire isn't strong. If anybody can be a trigger they would be, but they aren't because they don't have the willpower for it. All you did was name one type of will power. Stop downplaying it.
This is okay.

What? Mikey just scared Kakucho with his aura, and even if this would be true you wouldn't get these abilities for it.
Clearly already crossed it out
Senju's movements were blurry that's for sure, but I don't think she created any afterimages. When did Mikey create afterimages?
Again it was already accepted. Not arguing it no more
That's just Mikey's aura.
Why are you responding to stuff already crossed out?
She didn't become stronger, she always had that strength inside of her, she just holded it back without realizing it, similar to Takemichi. She even mentions how she avoided her potential.
Mikey hold back every fight and still gets faster. Its no different
This is only Street level, not even close to Mucho's strength, so there is no reason to add it to his profile, but maybe you can add it to Martial Arts that his judo throws are so efficient that they can easily break bones?
A feat is a feat i dont care what the result is. It needs to be scaled and added when accepted. Wall level feats are not the only feats that can be added to the profile
I guess this is fine but I wouldn't really want to touch his current profile because in my reworked version it's explained in a much greater detail.

You already know that I disagree with this because it doesn't make any sense.
Its already accepted. I will be making the changes whenever this one is

If anybody can be a trigger they would be. Stop downplaying it

A feat is a feat i dont care what the result is. It needs to be scaled and added when accepted. Wall level feats are not the only feats that can be added to the profile

Its already accepted. I will be making the changes whenever this one is
?? You aren't even trying to argue at this point. You didn't even address most of the things I said.

?? You aren't even trying to argue at this point. You didn't even address most of the things I said.
You're not the type of person to "argue" with. People like you don't listen to reason and its been proven this many times. Arguing with you lasts months with no progression. I rather not waste my time sorry to break it to you. Ant already said you have no power to overrule accepted CRTs when i reported you.

You're not the type of person to "argue" with. People like you don't listen to reason and its been proven this many times. Arguing with you lasts months with no progression. I rather not waste my time sorry to break it to you.
Well guess what, one of the things I had to argue about for ages turned out to be true. I also talked to an old supporter and he said that he also disagrees with the dark impulse additions. The other things that I argued about could still be true just like the one that ended up being true.

You're not the type of person to "argue" with. People like you don't listen to reason and its been proven this many times. Arguing with you lasts months with no progression. I rather not waste my time sorry to break it to you. Ant already said you have no power to overrule accepted CRTs when i reported you.
You always use this excuse lmao

Disagree with this .Just being able to weild a katana won't give him weapon mastery .He was just slashing Takemitchi which anyone can do .

Weapon Mastery refers to the ability to use one or more types of weaponry with greater skill than the average person. This classification can be used for any kind of weapon, such as a sword, spear, knife, or gun.

Last edited:
Clearly already crossed it out

Why are you responding to stuff already crossed out?
It isn't crossed out for me, but if it doesn't matter anymore then okay.

Having a strong desire to save somebody is not something anybody can have that is a lie and you are just talking. This manga itself proves that. Takemichi's desire to save everyone is far stronger than the other toman members which is why when everyone gives up he keeps going during the Tenjiku fight when hakkai and chifuyu said its okay to lose. Their desire isn't strong. If anybody can be a trigger they would be, but they aren't because they don't have the willpower for it. All you did was name one type of will power. Stop downplaying it.
Anybody could be a trigger, but they aren't since you would need to find someone who just got the ability to time travel and hasn't activated it yet, and you would need to have a strong connection with them and you also both need to want to change the exact same thing in the past, which overall is near impossible. If a close family member or friend of yours would die for example, you would feel a strong desire to somehow change the past and bring them back. If you would be able to find someone who is also close to you and feels the same way as you and has gotten the ability to time travel from someone but hasn't activated it yet, and this person would decide to kill themselves but you would see it and successfully save them, you would time travel (Obviously not in real life but in Tokyo Revengers). You don't need insane willpower for it, just a strong desire. Takemichi isn't even a time leap trigger so I don't know why you had to bring him up here.

Again it was already accepted. Not arguing it no more
When was Senju getting Afterimage Creation ever accepted? And the Mikey one with the reasoning that he created afterimages against South is also clearly wrong, because you can see that Mikey is hurt at different places on his face, so South had to hit him at least a few times, and if South only hit afterimages then Mikey shouldn't be hurt like that.

Mikey's case is very different.

If someone looks at a character page and sees that they have wall level attack potency, then next to it they would want to see why they have wall level attack potency, not a random street level feat that has nothing to do with the rating and isn't even close to the character's strength and is simply not relevant.

Disagree with this .Just being able to weild a katana won't give him weapon mastery .He was just slashing Takemitchi which anyone can do .

Weapon Mastery refers to the ability to use one or more types of weaponry with greater skill than the average person. This classification can be used for any kind of weapon, such as a sword, spear, knife, or gun.
Also I changed my mind and I disagree with Weapon Mastery due to this.

Having strong willpower is not having supernatural willpower...

Mikey used guns and a sword

sanzu couldnt slash takemichi once and he is the best katana user in the manga so that is a false statement not "anybody" can cut him
He uses swords and guns. Its hilarious nobody said this when it was given to Kisaki for far less

Having the willpower to trigger time leaping is literally
Scan?

They can travel through time with their willpower? Hmm?

If the supernatural ability comes from willpower then its supernatural willpower and if the ability uses willpower/strong willpower then it's not supernatural willpower

Its then just how the ability works

Don't fully understand what you are saying tho, so need scan

Last edited:
Scan?

They can travel through time with their willpower? Hmm?

If the supernatural ability comes from willpower and doesn't use willpower/strong willpower then its supernatural willpower... Otherwise no... That's how the ability works
That's exactly where the ability comes from. Without a trigger or person with a strong desire to save , a time leaper cannon leap. The person who has a strong desire to save coupled with a time leaper is how time leaping works. It activates with a handshake
Don't fully understand what you are saying tho, so need scan
Its a complicated process but this article explains it

And that literally changes nothing. The only difference is interference. He's skilled enough to overwhelm a high tier with a sword to the point he needs help .
Mikey overwhelmed Takemichi just due to his speed, and he is just swinging the sword around randomly. Sanzu looked like he knew what he was doing and he didn't overwhelm Kakucho just because he was faster.

i didnt make kisaki page dont ask me.
Kisaki probably got it because he used a gun multiple times in the past and the present. I guess I'm fine with removing this then.

That's exactly where the ability comes from. Without a trigger or person with a strong desire to save , a time leaper cannon leap. The person who has a strong desire to save coupled with a time leaper is how time leaping works. It activates with a handshake
Yee that's not supernatural willpower, that a supernatural ability that's needed strong willpower, I edited my previous message to make it easier to understand
If the supernatural ability comes from willpower then its supernatural willpower and if the ability uses willpower/strong willpower then it's not supernatural willpower

Its then just how the ability works

Mikey overwhelmed Takemichi just due to his speed, and he is just swinging the sword around randomly. Sanzu looked like he knew what he was doing and he didn't overwhelm Kakucho just because he was faster.
Speed has nothing to do with this because he reacted perfectly fine every strike. And you using personal views "looked like" man what?? You literally pick these abilities based on personal view and not the requirements. If i can use a gun without missing and swing a sword good enough to defeat somone considered top 2 there is no excuse for that.
Kisaki probably got it because he used a gun multiple times in the past and the present. I guess I'm fine with removing this then.
I dont live off probably's. Just shows how inconsistent you are with how you choose these abilities

Yee that's not supernatural willpower, that a supernatural ability that's needed strong willpower, I edited my previous message to make it easier to understand
"A supernatural ability (involving willpower) that needs strong willpower" is that literally not what a supernatural willpower is.... You even saying the words in your explanation but saying its something else💀

Dude, you are being way too aggressive with Corbin. Chill tf out.
He is a waste of space in this verse and only shows up to disagree with people and does nothing for the verse to progress it. I know its easy to defend people when you dont know anything about a situation but thats why they tell people to "mind their business". With all due respect🙏

I dont live off probably's. Just shows how inconsistent you are with how you choose these abilities
How am I inconsistent if I said that we should remove Kisaki's ability then?

Speed has nothing to do with this because he reacted perfectly fine every strike.
Takemichi could barely even dodge normal kicks from Mikey due to his speed, so yes it is because of speed, and obviously since Mikey's range is longer now it's even harder for Takemichi to dodge.

How am I inconsistent if I said that we should remove Kisaki's ability then?

Takemichi could barely even dodge normal kicks from Mikey due to his speed, so yes it is because of speed, and obviously since Mikey's range is longer now it's even harder for Takemichi to dodge.
Mikey's kicks are his best physical asset and is not comparable to him swinging a sword. Mikey kicks dont even get reacted to when people are point blank in front of him. Range changed nothing either🤦‍♂️

Mikey's kicks are his best physical asset and is not comparable to him swinging a sword. Mikey kicks dont even get reacted to when people are point blank in front of him. Range changed nothing either🤦‍♂️
Range does change things, because Takemichi's dodges have to cover a longer distance to avoid the sword.

"A supernatural ability (involving willpower) that needs strong willpower" is that literally not what a supernatural willpower is.... You even saying the words in your explanation but saying its something else💀
"A supernatural ability (involving willpower) that needs strong willpower" is that literally not what a supernatural willpower is....
No... It is when your willpower is soo strong that it can for example create fire or be able to survive damages that's supposed to kill you

an ability using willpower has nothing to do with the character as he's not the one using the willpower but the ability is... Hopefully you understand what I mean

Supernatural Willpower is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards.

It's you using only your willpower to do the thing that's supernatural

Range does change things, because Takemichi's dodges have to cover a longer distance to avoid the sword.
Dawg .... No it didnt. Did that state this? Show us the scan where Takemichi said the sword makes it tougher against Sanzu or Mikey. A katana ranges from 60-80cm and Mikey's legs are 76cm.

You making every excuse in the book to not be wrong once again. First its speed now its range. Next its gone be because Mikey has blonde hair. If Mitsuya pick up the sword, he not winning, if Ran Haitani who also has weapon mastery mastery pocks up
The sword he is losing. Range is not changing the winner. Skill is

No... It is when your willpower is soo strong that it can for example create fire or be able to survive damages that's supposed to kill you

an ability using willpower has nothing to do with the character as he's not the one using the willpower but the ability is... Hopefully you understand what I mean
I understand exactly what you mean thats why im disagreeing. The character is using his willpower to activate time travel with the help of the person who has the other half of the formula which is the time leaper. The character being able to trigger time travel with his willpower is what makes it supernatural. The time leaper cannot do it on its own even if he has the will power himself.

Example: Chifuyu has a strong will power to save Baji but it isn't strong enough to trigger time travel which means his willpower isn't supernatural.

Dawg .... No it didnt. Did that state this? Show us the scan where Takemichi said the sword makes it tougher against Sanzu or Mikey. A katana ranges from 60-80cm and Mikey's legs are 76cm.

You are forgetting Mikey's arm. Mikey's range with the katana is 63.8+60/80 which is 123.8/143.8.

He is a waste of space in this verse and only shows up to disagree with people and does nothing for the verse to progress it. I know its easy to defend people when you dont know anything about a situation but thats why they tell people to "mind their business". With all due respect🙏
Hell the **** no. I checked almost every CRT in this verse, and honestly, you've been constantly talking shit to him whenever he appears sans a few times. Him arguing with the points in the CRTs isn't "A waste of space and only shows up to disagree".

I'm just telling you to stay civil, my man, since you have been already reported before, and with this shit, it might actually turn into a ban.

...You're forgetting the arm length, add that into the katana's range, and you'd pretty easily decimate most melee fights.

Back