• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

The most recent feat, where he cuts horns as durable as Garnet, gets something like Small Building level+ with just assumptions and the lowest strength of Garnet (5.9 GPa, compared to 11 or 18).

The most recent feat, where he cuts horns as durable as Garnet, gets something like Small Building level+ with just assumptions and the lowest strength of Garnet (5.9 GPa, compared to 11 or 18).
I think mitch has a town level percidal feat on his blog

I wonder what he'd get for speed. There's this feat in chapter 11 (he might have received a permanent amp before this from a drug, but it seems to more have revitalised him).

Also, the Knight he fought in that same chapter as the cliff feat produced a storm cloud, so Town level seems consistent.

raw translation is out it seems the demon guy could be gowther cuz he did his pose
Yeah, you are correct

252061819_427253565471106_6234925237407445489_n.jpg

253078120_427253592137770_2399250322554144396_n.jpg

Last edited:
The immortality thing is a no, demons have a comfirmed lifespan of around 1000 years, resistence negation for purgatory fire is iffy it being able to burn the sacred tree florest is more likely because it is hotter than any normal fire, pretty sure the only thing show to neg ban regen is hellblaze not just regular purgatory fire

The rest is good

It’s in the first few chapters with the 10 Commandments, IIRC. Galand says they’d have died 3 times over if it weren’t for the seal.

resistence negation for purgatory fire is iffy it being able to burn the sacred tree florest is more likely because it is hotter than any normal fire
It can harm vampire king who immune to natural fire, too. So i think it is possible resist neg

know whats odd about demon aging? wasnt that changed when they gave us purgatory info? theres no way a demon would die in 3k years if they can survive purgatory. it dont make sense

know whats odd about demon aging? wasnt that changed when they gave us purgatory info? theres no way a demon would die in 3k years if they can survive purgatory. it dont make sense
All infor about purgatory is from Merlin, Ban, Meliodas and Demon King

Most beings become weird monsters in purgatory no reason for why it would not affect their aging process

I'm really behind on Four Knights, can anyone tell me how the series is going?
well so far it hasnt made any crazy mistakes yet.. and its decent .. the pacing isnt bad either. so its solid for now but knowing nabaka we might get some odd shit soon

I'm really behind on Four Knights, can anyone tell me how the series is going?
It's doing really well in terms of sales and got number 1 a while back if I'm not mistaken. Personally it's alright nothing too crazy yet but these past few chapters make it promising. Nakaba is being careful with it by elaborating stuff that were missed out in NNT.

Just watched the 2nd NNT Movie and wow, that had to be the worst Anime Movie I ever seen, felt like an OVA

Also this is some BS

First the Supreme Deity was the one to curse Elizabeth, then Nakaba retconned it by saying the Demon King was the one who actually cursed Elizabeth, that was the whole plot point of the final arc, that she still had her curse because the Demon King was alive... BUT NOW, the canon movie is saying the Supreme Deity was the one who cursed her again?

Nakaba is such an ass writer

Yeah they cursed them together,how the demon king has power to break a curse made of his and another comparable person's power i ain't sure

Last edited:
Back