• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

@Drite

Ruby does the same, then teleports the both of them away by activating the long teleportation devices.

The location they arrive at is the place they were before the whole challanger thing happened

Nicholas looks over the bounty hunter.

"I would sincerely advise against such actions. If you wish to fight someone, by all means, but not here, that wouldn't end well for you. Either way, I won't interfere with your work as long as you don't interfere with me or attack anyone here or on any of my premises." The clone warns him.

"Don't worry ... Nicholas Phoenix, even if you have a default Bounty I won't attack you, you haven't committed any crime ... unlike three desperados at the top of my list, they have made ... decent abominations, if you have any information on where they are I might ... I don't know, ignoring the fact that your friends have bounties on their heads "

@Over

[So... Dilma is still kinda drunk.]

"Welp, time to find Nes-hic-sie i guess, do you have any clue? If we end up killing her, i can just revive it, so if she -hic- attacks, don't worry in retaliating"

I make a cup of shadows and spit into it.

"Here, a fresh cup of DNA. Everyone else was doing blood, so I took a unique route. I mean, it isn't like I was going to try the other thing."

Drite77 said:
@Over
[So... Dilma is still kinda drunk.]

"Welp, time to find Nes-hic-sie i guess, do you have any clue? If we end up killing her, i can just revive it, so if she -hic- attacks, don't worry in retaliating"
"Well, not really have any."

"Thought we should be able to find her with just extransory percetpion, or at least i hope so."

Ruby responds.

Hec, i forgot about the de-drunking, oh well, how bad could it be ?

"I'm not going to involve myself in this conflict of yours, so don't expect my help in antagonizing the other summoned individuals. All I'll tell you is if you want to find them, look for the places you can't easily see into. I'd still warn you against the attempt, but you are free to do as you wish. And another thing, there will be no conflict had on or within the Garden." Clone Nicholas states to the bounty hunter.

Real Nicholas waits for Crunkledunk's answer.

Do you think there are any ways to deal with this that don't involve killing the spirit? He asks Kyouka through their telepathic connection.

"What? My physiology has changed to the degree that I lack any DNA." Jonathan answers Layla, sounding slightly confused.

There are ways to seal its power off, or seal the spirit all together and put it back in the sword if need be. Other than that though, I'd assume Crunkledunk needs to communicate with it and coax it back or beat it in combat. She responds

"Mmm ... your advice is not very specific, but it's something ... anyway, the people I'm hunting are called Layla Pandora, responsible for transmutation into demons and killing people, Eike the one who has carried out a genocide in India ... and Kyouka who carried out experiments not really ... pleasant on other humans ", I explain, crossing my arms.

"Do you know them?", I ask.

"For the first two, refer to my previous bit of advice, for the last one though, I'm afraid that won't be happening. Your information is incorrect either way, the experiments she did were on Hollows, those are not exactly humans anymore. Regardless, if you make such an attempt, you will die. To be honest, what you're doing here in general is extremely risky, bordering on suicidal, but you're free to make your own mistakes, as I said, don't interfere with me or Kyouka and I will leave you to your own work." The clone states sternly.

Well, I suppose I'll see what he wants to do then, though destruction seems the most convenient choice. Also, it seems another person was summoned, he appeared in the Garden, an assassin of some sort, he is apparently hunting for the others summoned here, but specifically Layla, Eike and you. Real Nicholas says to Kyouka.

Destruction would be simpler, but he may want to keep the sword, so I just wanted to put those options on the table.

As for the other person, I hope he is well equiped enough to hunt the first two then, otherwise his run will end rather quickly. I'm not sure why he'd be after me though, is he after you too?
Kyouka asks

Something to do with the experiments you did on those Hollows, apparently he believes they were done on humans instead. He's not after me, though there does appear to be some sort of base bounty on everyone summoned. Do you believe that should be dealt with?

I see, well, he can probably be dealt with later, assuming he doesn't end up taken out himself. As long as he doesn't do anything reckless in the Garden, or go after you, then I'm fine with letting things play out for now. If you feel that it should be dealt with though, we could do so.

I'm fine with allowing it to play out for now, I already warned him against attacking anyone in the Garden.

Overlord775 said:
"Well, not really have any."

"Thought we should be able to find her with just extransory percetpion, or at least i hope so."

Ruby responds.

Hec, i forgot about the de-drunking, oh well, how bad could it be ?
"-hic- Yeah, it should be easy, i think -hic-. By the way, did you discovered the powers of your sword? Or are you not sure how it works yet?"

"Mh ... interesting, so I was given inaccurate information, what tells me you're not lying? Don't get me wrong ... I'm not one of those squalid mercenaries or murderers who see people for the amount of money they are for been hired. I am one who does not like to leave unpunished murders, I have worked as a policeman and detective for a few years and the practice that I still respect is always to listen to the versions of every interested person ", I exclaim and then sit down at the counter and cross one leg.

"So, if you could allows me to talk to Kyouka, I could listen to her version of the facts and decide to leave her ... and her friends alone"

Crunkledunk initially seems wary and generally unresponsive. Though as he looks up at Nicholas he feels a warmth and source of invigoration that seems familiar, and yet he also feels as if he can't place his finger on what.

"You're, you're right! I can still offer, I can't still try to do good! First order of business, the understanding and elimination of the entity of which is devouring a few of my better works. I believe I am aware of the reason for the entity's existence now, the only thing left is to find a weakness to its defences" he grasps Nicholas' hand. "And I think I have all the help I need"

"Now, the most obvious strategy is to deplete it's primary defences. This is not as easy as it seems, however, with its most troublesome ability being the inter dimensional and time based disruptions it is forcing. Now, I think I know how it is doing the former, via fusing closeby universes together rapidly in a set location. Now, if we are able to deduce the pattern in which it does this -the locations it fuses and the universes in question- we should be able to apply our own technology and items to the vicinity via inter-dimensional travel. Converting its power into ours. I will need to rely on you to use your long range deductive abilities to form an algorithm on this, Nicholas. Secondly, the time problems also have a deducible nature, it is utilising my time erasing technology, by taking the substance responsible and splitting it into many less potent parts for maximum range. This merely makes it fold and disrupt time than outright destroy it. Now, the first problem forms a solution for the latter. We merely need to use the materials we have now positioned in the areas in question and released a ray of erasure at time disrupting entities- forcing them to become obsolete. Once completing that, entry shall be elementary- in which case I shall rely on you, Kyoka- to seal the creature up. I want to talk to it"

@Dragon/WHY/Exodus

"...Thank you, Silas." I take the cup.

"There actually was something I could use you for. One of the techniques I gained when I was first brought here allowed me to travel to a completely different universe. It was too dangerous to explore on my own back then, but now that my powers have increased and I have you, it might be worth seeing what that world has to offer. I want you to scout that place for me, and bring back anything you might find valuable."

"This portal will take everybody who wants to go." I say, opening one up.

"Silas, will you watch over Amy for me?" I ask.

Drite77 said:
"-hic- Yeah, it should be easy, i think -hic-. By the way, did you discovered the powers of your sword? Or are you not sure how it works yet?"
"Well, me and him are still on a somewhat of rocky relation, but yes, i've learned what my Zanpaku does."

@Over

"I still need to contact my Zanpakutou, i'll try to do this tonight or tomorrow, let's focus on finding nessie -hic-"

"Apologies, but myself and her are currently dealing with a threat that could greatly disrupt time if allowed to continue, so we are quite busy, but here, this should do good enough." The clone hands him a device that shows a recording of the Hollows being converted, as well as notes on what Hollows and Arrancar are.

"Understood, I will begin immediately." Nicholas says, beginning work on observing the patterns and constructing a device to counter them.

"Not sure what that was all about, anyways, I'll return soon, I'm nearly done here." Jonathan says to Layla through telepathy.

"Mh, thanks ... anyway, you don't mind if I stay here at the bar and drink something? I can create drones to do things", I exclaim, creating a drone next to me.

[Looks like Triborg, but was made like those belonging to Murder Machine.]

"Okay big boy, go and create other drones with you and scan the whole planet ... if you find something you can't analyze send me the information"

The drone nods and then teleports away.

"In the meantime I take some rum," I exclaim, taking a bottle and a glass telekinetically.

"You can keep me company, but if you want you are free to return to what you did before," I say to Nicholas's clone.

@Phoenix

"Ree!"

@WHY

"I'm probably enough. If you'd rather stay here though, maybe Eike and the others can scout on their own."

"Well I did actually have some things in mind. I can easily fortify the defenses of this base for example. I'll stay here if that's okay with you."

Fujin's News senses go off, she sends off some news nano-bots (said nano-bots she got from Nicholas earlier) to go check out anything that isnt the usual weirdness.

"I'll pass."

I start wandering the base, slowly heading deeper and deeper...

Tiro and, through his detection systems, Nicholas detect that the moon is rapidly disappearing

"Not right now, a new issue seems to have showed up, I'll have to go check. Just don't cause any trouble." The clone says before teleporting to near the Moon and analyzing what's going on.

"...Alright then." Jonathan replies to Layla.

The drone teleports outside the atmosphere, observing the Earth.

Then it creates other copies, around a hundred.

"Well, now let's try to modify your structure", I exclaim, mentally modifying the morphology of the drones.

Once the change is sent, the drones begin to change shape, becoming small satellites and forming a cyber link, starting to scan the entire planet.

After a few seconds the data is sent to me, showing me that three points on the globe have not undergone any analysis.

That is, in Egypt, China and the Amazon.

"Well, if Nicholas said to look where I can't see ... I think those are more than adequate," I whisper.

Then I send some drones to inspect the surroundings in the places indicated.

Back