• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
I completely forgot anything i was doing. So much for class Z mnestics. Oh well, i'll go build a videogame.

[reposting]

@Over

Dilma looks at the Pyromancer with a smile

"Erm well, come on don't be that grum- nonono, trying again"

Dilma takes a deep breath

"Come on i was jus- nonono, it is bad"

Dilma than makes a thinking face, takes another shot directly from the bottle and replaces her previous smilling with a sad face

"I-i... i am sorry, i did it again, didn't i?"

Dilma says while looking down

"Indeed.. it is." Nicholas says, pausing to think for a moment.

"Well.. I'm glad it turned out the way it did... I suppose." He continues

"I am too." Kyouka says softly, still leaning on Nicholas

Just... for the record... would you be against doing that now?" She asks, looking up

"Not like... right now or anything... but like, some other time."

"I wouldn't... mind, I suppose. I... don't have much of an.. opinion on that though.. Do you think it'd.. help me?" Nicholas asks, looking at her.

"Yeah I think so. It would... be a good way to cement our relationship... and feelings. Plus... if it ended up happening, raising a child... could help too." Kyouka responds

Crunkedunk moans to himself. "What do I even have to say? It's all the same, the same thoughts floating through my abysmal mind like gnats and insects minding their own business. I wish I had other thoughts, I wish I could be someone else. Crunkledunk feels a dark shiver crawl through his spine, he ignores it.

[Repost]

Sapheram forms a ball of energy in his hand and notices that it makes no difference for his energy pools.

Guess I have more extra energy than I thought.

The ball transforms into a thousand beams that each imbue the Risen with psychic energy and awaken their aura.

Sapheram then forms a thousand of those energy balls.

"You can increase the size of the next batch." He says to Layla.

Kyouka beams with happiness before grabbing the bottle, and pouring another drink for both of them

"The ideas... may sound unusual... but I believe in them at least." She says before she drinks the shot

Junkoposter said:
Senshi contiunes to hang around with Andrew. The other Fujin's continue to do news things.
"Alright, I do feel better now, but do I still have to drink anymore, because that clearly didn't go well, Senshi."

[Repost]

@Exodus

Snek Layla crawls off of Silas' shoulder and moves to Amy's.

"Is there anything you want to do right now?"

@WHY

Other Layla increases the size and continues the process until everything is done.

Sapheram had put the gun in his dimensional storage and empowered Layla's army.

"What now?" He asks.

@Drite

Ruby frowns.

"Dilma, i love you, but ... "

"The fact that you choosed to get yourself drunk instead of spending time with me is .... disheartening."

She tells to the drunked woman with a very blue tone of voice.

Nicholas drinks again.

"If.. you believe in them... then I suppose... I do too." He replies, smiling.

@Over

"It is always like that, everytime that i find something good in my life i just end up -hic- ******* it up in some way, it already happened, it is happening right now, and it will continue happening until i die"

The drunk womam says, with a sad tone

"It seems that i am but a walking pile of failures"

"Good... I'm glad." Kyouka replies happily

She pours the last of the bottle into their glasses, again draining her glass

@Drite

"Well, i may be angry at you right now ...""

Ruby puts her left hand on Dilma's check, giving her a light caress.

"But i won't just leave you over one lapse of judgment, to love is to forgive after all."

@Over

"Thing is, it is not just now. I've deviated every single time that you wanted to do something, for selfish reasons, while you always let me do my things, i never let you, ever."

Dilma says with a sad tone, as some tears start to fall from the White Mage's eye

"I really love you, but i don't want you to be in a relationship where you partner doesn't treat or respect you Ruby..."

"Ugh, hey how about I test this thing out? Might be fun" Crunkledunk rises from his seat and takes out what appears to be a group of 5 scissor knives. He waves it for a while until he understands it a bit and waves it around, splitting the bar in two. "Well that's lame" he steps drunkenly to the bisection point, however as he places a foot over it, his foot gets completely annihilated. Stepping back, looking somewhat surprised but not particularly affected he grows his foot back. "Huh, well that's interesting" he looks at the blades, observing them semi curiously. He realises their power, and expands on it casually, upgrading it in a way. Although as he understands it more he refuses to abide by the artefact's rules, setting up an apparatus around the dubious device.

Although in his drunken state he does something... wrong.

Suddenly Crunkledunk is flung to another galaxy, carried by some strange machine that begins tearing into him at an atomic level leaving only a single atom left, stranded on some unknown planet with a perverse atmosphere.

"If you want to... I guess, I've had my fun... but first"

She goes in to kiss Nicholas again

Nicholas lets the kiss happen.

"I think... I'd rather continue when I can... think normally." He says afterwards.

A few moments pass and an armor exits from a portal near those two, it taps them like before and the drunkenness fades.

Kyouka chuckles

"It all did come full circle now, everything repeated itself." She says

"Well, did you still want to stay here, or did you want to do something else?"

"Alright, let's go." Nicholas says, getting up and heading towards the exit of the bar. The armor leaves.

Nicholas walks with Kyouka to a lake located on the Garden.

"This seems like a nice place to sit and rest." He says, sitting down a chair overlooking the lake.

Back