• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

Morgen studies Silas's face for a while.

"You can't be serious- you... don't remember me? Or mother, do you? Did you lose your memory along with your power...?" Morgen seemed to be talking more to themselves at this point. It couldn't seem to decide whether this was a bad or a good thing, but the idea didn't seem to make them happy.

"You were the only one who ever... Fine. I don't know if this is all just some act or something, and I don't care. Just stay out of my business alright?"

Morgen attempts to pull the tentacle back.

I wait for a few seconds before letting the tentacle go.

"Alright, fine. Though if we're going to keep staying on this ship together, something might happen."

I turn around and put my hands in my pockets before continuing to head to the kitchen.

I really need to keep an eye on her. If she's just pretending, I don't need a monster targeting me. And if she's not...I don't know what that would mean.

Needing some time alone, Morgen walked out to the upper deck. They just stared over the side at the ocean below, wondering when they should just dive in.

"Oh i'm just a bit of a mystery hunter myself. Thank you for the help sir."

Kawaguchi huh. I nod to Malcar and go back to the other japan people.

"Alright, we got our target, it's the city of Kawaguchi... anyone know how to get there?"
Following Miles back to the others who stayed, I find his question quite funny. After all, he seems like the smartest guy here by a good margin, so if he didn't know where "Kawaguchi" was, why would we?

"No clue!"

In the kitchen Ann was eating some milk chocolate.

"You stayed behind for quite some time." She says to Silas.

"Challengers don't immediately oppose people like us, not all even take the route of direct combat if it seems avoidable. In general, it depends on what aspect they oppose."

Elizabeth explained, while waiting for an answer.
"Well, that sure makes things more complex."
Bob Ross comments.

"Interesting. What are you the Challenger of, then? And that doesn't mean you can't speak, does it?"

Elizabeth said, becoming notably on guard.
“I’d rather you all not talk over me. And Im not telling what I challenge, but you’re free to find out yourself.“

"And I'd rather you answer my questions, we're not here to fight you anyway, there's people around that would get hurt, I just am curious about this, I've never seen one of your kind in person."

Elizabeth said, pouting somewhat.

"This is a good learning opportunity. If you were willing to answer our questions, we could leave afterwards, like she said, we didn't come here to fight in any case, we just came because we had questions. And after what you said, it only makes sense that we'd be more curious."

My face fumbles and metaphorically melts off. Of course they don't...

"Charmagne, can you open up google maps and look for Kawaguchi?"

"And I'd rather you answer my questions, we're not here to fight you anyway, there's people around that would get hurt, I just am curious about this, I've never seen one of your kind in person."

Elizabeth said, pouting somewhat.
“Yeah but I’m not required to answer them.”

Aww, she's so cute when she's angry.
Bob thinks as he sees Elizabeth pout.
But anyyyway ...

"What if we make a deal then ? You help us find the other challengers, we help you with whatever your goal is, how does it sound ?"
He asks the Challenger

Last edited:
"Do you want anything in particular besides to oppose whatever it is that your nature makes you oppose? I recall a story of one of your kind being freed of this nature once. Would something like that interest you at all?"

Elizabeth asked, seeming curious and more than a little bit annoyed.

Consciously or not, Lionheart would be active now.

“Freed from my nature you said? Why don’t you tell me the story and maybe I won’t gut you.”

"Something my father told me. He and his brother had once experimented on a Challenger they'd defeated and sealed, they succeeded in severing the Challenger's connection, and over time, it would stabilize and become a free being of its own, in a process overseen by them and their machines."

“Oh I think I’ve heard this story before. Thank you, you really brightened my day. I’m reminded of what I must do and why I have to complete my job, thanks”

you can tell there’s a slight twinge or sarcasm to his voice. Before you can respond though, he manifests two grenades, which explode in a blast of light and smoke. When everything is clear, he has disappeared

The moment the words were being spoken, and before any movements got to be made yet, Elizabeth would attempt to teleport away anything he might do, as if readying herself for his move, not acting after, but before it. Sending anything away into the Pacific Ocean's depths.

Last edited:
[The movement did, and I'm trying to circumvent that because unless he spoke so fast that we outright didn't hear him, his speech was something we still could've reacted to. Him choosing to talk before trying that was a mistake, one I am capitalizing on.]

[I don't know about that being the case here, or in RPs in general, where stuff like incantations have explicitly taken time. And in others where speech has been specifically exploited as an opening.]

The moment the words were being spoken, and before any movements got to be made yet, Elizabeth would attempt to teleport away anything he might do, as if readying herself for his move, not acting after, but before it. Sending anything away into the Pacific Ocean's depths.
It works, but he’s vaguely annoyed
”Thats a bit rude, I was just trying to be a little theatrical, why else would I use too grenades...... no respect for showmanship.”
he proceeds to disappear in front of you

"Coward."

Elizabeth said as they were about to disappear.

"Well, next time we meet them it's likely we'll have to fight, but we learned something at least. Should we go inform the president, or meet back with some of the others?"

"Darn it !"
Bob Ross complains, unpleased by the current situation, as he then turns towards Elizabeth.
"It's better to go inform the president, as not notificating immidiatly of what happened could compromise our alliance with him, also he may have some clues on where the Challenger has gone."

Last edited:
"We might as well inform the president, yes. If he knows about this, it'd be less likely for things to end up bad between us and the government if we end up fighting that challenger, who is currently by all accounts, one of their men." Asahi says

"We can then meet up with the others afterwards."

Elizabeth nodded, and would then teleport herself and the others back to the president.

"Hello, we discovered some rather important information about the man that was held there. He also ran away."

"The man in the military base is what is known as a Challenger. In short, they're beings that oppose certain aspects usually held by intelligent life, things like selfishness for example. These Challengers are made directly by the entities responsible for summoning people into this world, and are typically in opposition to people like us, the ones they brought here. He refused to reveal what aspect he challenged when asked. He also fled, tossing two grenades at us when doing so. I'd request that you keep an eye out for this person, and be careful around him. He is rather dangerous, and finding him should be a priority. Challengers grow stronger over time, and as such, the danger level grows."

Elizabeth explained.

"It's as she said, though i have an idea on where to locate him. President, where was he before you took him into that military base and what was he doing ? That would most likely allow us to know where he could to have gone to."
Bob adds.

"The man in the military base is what is known as a Challenger. In short, they're beings that oppose certain aspects usually held by intelligent life, things like selfishness for example. These Challengers are made directly by the entities responsible for summoning people into this world, and are typically in opposition to people like us, the ones they brought here. He refused to reveal what aspect he challenged when asked. He also fled, tossing two grenades at us when doing so. I'd request that you keep an eye out for this person, and be careful around him. He is rather dangerous, and finding him should be a priority. Challengers grow stronger over time, and as such, the danger level grows."

Elizabeth explained.
“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I believe we encountered something similar before. Recently, a group of other superpowered beings, a pair, defeated a red entity, just last week. It didn’t seem like anything else we had ever seen before. Perhaps it’s related?”
"It's as she said, though i have an idea on where to locate him. President, where was he before you took him into that military base and what was he doing ? That would most likely allow us to know where he could to have gone to."
Bob adds.
“I would have to have someone look into it, but it can be done.”

"Red? From what I recall, Challengers are made by the Blue entity, though I suppose it's not impossible that Red would make something like that too. In any case, if you encounter something like what, approach it with a great degree of care, they are far more dangerous than ordinary summoned people would be, and contact us if possible. On that note, perhaps giving my phone number would be a good idea."

"Alright then. Let's go, but don't go too fast yet. People here wouldn't react well if we just blasted off at mach speeds."

After nodding to everyone, i walk off to the edge of the city, and once out of sight, would run at full speed, wearing ear podes so the sonic boom doesn't deaf me... you know, it's nice. Being a leader. Feels good. Validating even, in a strange way.

Back