• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

[Dumping all EP into Divinity again, so 1.1k and 500, equaling 3k]

Alexis looks upon the shining piece of Light, as she causally throws it up in the air before catching it and trhowing it up again repeatedly.

"I just love it when the pieces fit so neatly in place, it's like the world itself is telling me to go ahead."

As the piece fall down once more she grabs it in her left hand. Grasping the piece tightly in her clenched hand she waits for it to work it's power.

"Now we begin the real fun."

"Indeed, my dear, that would be the idea-"
She summons a swivel chair and takes a seat.

"Then to start, a Goddess of Love should want to protect humanity at all costs. We have the proper insight on how you can do this most appropriately, and importantly, with tact. If you promise to work with us, we'll obviously feel inclined to keep supporting you for your position."

[Taking the 500 divinity, so up to 2400]

"Well, if D.M.E intends to bring you to the people who'd get you the fight you want, I suppose I can take my leave then. It was nice meeting you Ryuka, I hope this gets you the fight you desire."

"Looks like I wouldn't be able to get any seats." he said watching the others get the seats.

"Oh well just bad luck then" he said.

"The only left is the curing one. I might be able to do it with my new powers." he said going to the college to try to make medicine for the virus.

@Everyone

As a result of wars suddenly ending around the world, many peculiar situations have cropped up. In most regions, the most powerful faction was naturally able to take power; rebellions and resistances were outright squashed. This led to very stable states, but ones of absolute rule without contention from opposing parties or factions. Prisons begin to fill over capacity. In many cases, human rights were trampled on and atrocities were able to be committed in the name of the law. The ruling class stood above all else as inequality deepened. No one was able to resist this due to the Love and War God's combined influence.

New Agendas

Basic:
  • End Poverty and Hunger
  • End Oppression and Inequality
Divine:
  • Send the Messiah!
  • Paradise on Earth

Well, it really could've gone worse. Oppression and inequality are certainly issues, but greater good and all that. Poverty and hunger are certainly tedious, and sending the messiah and paradise on Earth are ******* insane. Where the hell are we supposed to pluck the Messiah from anyways?

Weeell, she's gonna ignore that comment.

"I'm glad to hear that, especially since the competition for the Throne of War just ended, and I'm sure you'll be interested to meet the ones that fought for it."
Ryuka looks at DME earnestly.

"I'm interested in the one from your earlier stream. The martial artist. I think I can learn much from coming to blows with him myself!"

Sigan muses over the conditions of people on Earth and cringes. For now, he looks towards Merlin. "Would you like to return to Earth?"
"I'm not sure I like that look in your eye. Either way, I'd have to decline for the time being. Along with the very new ground which you and your compatriots are treading, comes materials in need of recording and experiments to be run. I must remain here."

"I'm interested in the one from your earlier stream. The martial artist. I think I can learn much from coming to blows with him myself!"

"I'm not sure I like that look in your eye. Either way, I'd have to decline for the time being. Along with the very new ground which you and your compatriots are treading, comes materials in need of recording and experiments to be run. I must remain here."
"I won't force anything on you. Yet, I want to know when it's time for you to return to England."
"It should be soon."
"Not now then. Not yet."

"Alright then. I'm going to Earth to look for W.A.S.H headquarters."
Sigan disappears, looking for WASH.

"Very well then-"

She replies with a light nod, as then a pixelated doorway appears from thin air by her side.

"Please do step inside, It will bring you right to him."
D.M.E. tells her, while gensturing to the entrace with an hand.

@Paul_Frank

"Say, Hedone, would you happen to have a free moment? I'd like to ask you something-"

D.M.E asks. her telepathically..

She summons a swivel chair and takes a seat.

"Then to start, a Goddess of Love should want to protect humanity at all costs. We have the proper insight on how you can do this most appropriately, and importantly, with tact. If you promise to work with us, we'll obviously feel inclined to keep supporting you for your position."
"Well then, do tell me what you have in mind-"

D.M.E. replies, lowering her throne to be right in front of the woman.

@Ryuka

The swordswoman would find herself in a short cylindrical tunnel, it's wall blue and lines with neon green circuits.

At the other end of the tunnel, she can see another pixeled portal-her exit. Furthermore, to make it more obvious, a D.M.E. is standing next to said portal, gesturing at it.

@WHYNAUT

A pixelated portal opens up near the martial artist's current position.

@Paul_Frank

"Mhm, this is not quite the place to talk about it, would it be fine by you if we go somewhere less out in the open?"

A bright light flashes from the box, and as the light fades to a normal level, they find themselves in a new space.

Around them is an endless tower, the walls filled with an unlimited amount of books, and things flying through the air. They're standing in an alcove in one of the levels of the tower, filled with chairs and tables like a normal library.

"I trust this should work, yes?"

"This will do, yes."

The digital being replies, getting a seat.

"Now, for the reason i wanted to talk, that is because I wish to form a proper alliance with you."

Hedone takes a seat as well, and sends the avatar of the void archives away, waving for him to go run off elsewhere.

"An alliance? What sort of alliance, and what for?" She asks quizzically.

@Overlord775 @Edwellken

5321e6306bb4351e1bc29b456f8bee76.jpg

"Hm? This is..."

@WHYNAUT

Two figures pop out from the portal, one of them the martial artist would recognise through aura sensing as one of the people that fought for the thrones.

"Hello there, god of war in all but throne. I bring to you a challenger, a fellow candidate that wishes to see your metaphorical metal!"

D.M.E. exclaims, motioning to the girl with her.

@Paul_Frank

"One based on mutual interest and to ensure each other's election for a throne."

Last edited:
"Well then, do tell me what you have in mind-"

D.M.E. replies, lowering her throne to be right in front of the woman.
"For one, no more streams of anything supernatural without our go-ahead. We need to control what gets revealed to the general public, for their own sake. Other than that, keep us updated with anything useful in regards to heaven and the other candidates, and keep a line open for future direction. We'll have more specific objectives for you as the situation advances."

Appearing in a WASH location, Sigan appears dressed as a CEO, appearing in a limousine with a chauffer and a pair of body guards. He knocks on the door. Preferably of a large, opulent residence.
Sigan finds what he's looking for. He's met by an employee, who without delay, leads Sigan to a comfortable meeting room where he's met by an important-looking gentleman accompanied by his own bodyguards.

"Lord Sigan himself? Please, make yourself at home. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Hm? This is..."

Ryuka flies past the idol at extreme speeds, not waiting for her to finish her introduction. She rushes at No Name, wasting no time with a lively flying slice.

"For one, no more streams of anything supernatural without our go-ahead. We need to control what gets revealed to the general public, for their own sake. Other than that, keep us updated with anything useful in regards to heaven and the other candidates, and keep a line open for future direction. We'll have more specific objectives for you as the situation advances."

Sigan finds what he's looking for. He's met by an employee, who without delay, leads Sigan to a comfortable meeting room where he's met by an important-looking gentleman accompanied by his own bodyguards.

"Lord Sigan himself? Please, make yourself at home. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

Ryuka flies past the idol at extreme speeds, not waiting for her to finish her introduction. She rushes at No Name, wasting no time with a lively flying slice.
"Okay, so yes, I am Lord Sigan. How did you know by the way?"
"Sure you're wizards but I've been made "God".
"I wish to be more familiar with WASH and it's goals, in addition to keeping your contribution to my "Campaign"."
'You see, I may have easily won my election but it was only because of a lot of unforeseen help."

"Sure thing, i won't publish no more such content-"

Not like a certain other A.I. would have let her anyway, so no loss on her part.

"The rest are trivial things, so they are non-factors, though these requests are for your company..."

D.M.E. continues, then making her throne chair moves along the floor in a liquid-like fashion, putting herself in front of the hacker.

"Is there anything you wish personally, Silica?"

"I see, what are the specifics of this proposed alliance? What would you want me to do?"
"First off, i'd like you to vote for me, and second to help me gain the support of hell, so they may vote for me too."

Hey question how fast are spells in anima ? It’s never stated how fast they are cuz I feel like in a debate how fast the spells are is gonna matter

Back