• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

Drite77 said:
@Over
"I still need to contact my Zanpakutou, i'll try to do this tonight or tomorrow, let's focus on finding nessie -hic-"
"Alright."

"Found something, let's go !

Ruby says entusiast.

Crunkledunk begins to work on manipulating his existence erasing energy technology so that he can destroy the time disruption emitters

Faruel1998 said:
The drone teleports outside the atmosphere, observing the Earth.

Then it creates other copies, around a hundred.

"Well, now let's try to modify your structure", I exclaim, mentally modifying the morphology of the drones.

Once the change is sent, the drones begin to change shape, becoming small satellites and forming a cyber link, starting to scan the entire planet.

After a few seconds the data is sent to me, showing me that three points on the globe have not undergone any analysis.

That is, in Egypt, China and the Amazon.

"Well, if Phoenix said to look where I can't see ... I think those are more than adequate," I whisper.

Then I send some drones to inspect the surroundings in the places indicated.
[>phoenix

u wot m8]

@Over

Dilma follows Ruby, staggering a little

"Never say you that excited! It is quite contagious, i'll give you that!"

Dilma says, now hyped about what the Pyromancer found

WHYNAUT said:
"Well I did actually have some things in mind. I can easily fortify the defenses of this base for example. I'll stay here if that's okay with you."
"Ok. What did you have in mind?"

Fujin and Nicholas see a growing mass of yellowish-gray nanomachines basically floating through the moon without any resistance, consuming even the space the moon occupies and ingesting it all as information.

"I can set up some barriers that would protect the base against attacks and expel intruders. And unless you have something else you want me to do, I can stand guard. With my abilities nothing will get to this base without me noticing. For example..."

Sapheram's aura fills the base and extends beyond it.

"... There seem to be some new watchful technological eyes orbiting the planet."

Kyouka sits around, casting various magecrafts, kido, and Quincy magics and throwing them into frozen pockets of INS, their activations being paused until they are taken out.

Anything else of note happening Nicholas?

Nicholas begins analyzing the nanites from a distance, he sends out some of his own nanites, appearing instead as a light blue mass, to counteract them.

Well it seems the Moon is being eaten by yellowish-gray nanites, but aside from that, no. He replies to Kyouka while continuing work on constructing the devices.

Wow, lots of celesital bodies being eaten today. Kyouka responds jokingly

She continues to stack more spells in the imaginary number space, hundreds upon hundreds of seals layered on eachother, frozen and waiting

The nanites stay on the surface of the mass for a short moment before seemingly being absorbed, with the mass seemingly continuing on like normal. Almost immediately afterwards, however, a somewhat meek voice resounds from within Nicholas' mind.

Hello?

Real Nicholas continues working on the machines, having easily completed the algorithm for locating the distortions, he begins preparing machinery to stop them.

In a lab somewhere else in space, another Nicholas sighs, observing something on a screen.

"Never a calm day, is there? Well at least that thing took in some of my technology." He says to himself.

Greetings, I would like to know why the Moon is being consumed. The Clone replies to the voice.

It is simply in my way......and I was hungry.

The word 'hungry' is uttered with an odd inflection, as though it was an in-joke.

Well, I suppose the Moon is easy enough to restore even with what you've done there. Who might you be?

There's a pause, followed by the answer Nameless and a short chuckle.

I had one, but I doubt it exists anymore. I came up with that one on my way back here, since it's rather fitting.

I see, is there any particular purpose that brings you to this Solar System, or are you merely passing through?

I try to use the telepathic powers from the Crimson Death to contact Nicholas, since I have nothing better to do. Also the moon partially disappeared and everyone can feel that shift in gravity, or at least you can with superior senses across the world I guess..

So, Nicholas, everything alright up there? Sounds like something bad is happening.

A combination of boredom and better control over myself. When that second burst of power hit, I started killing lots of people by basically existing, so I left.

That's not quite it, the entire Moon isn't gone either, it seems this was another individual like us. Nicholas answers Andrew in a separate telepathic conversation.

You're just like the others then, you see I acquired power in a similar way, so did several others. What do you intend to do then? I'd hope you're not here to consume this world, as I can't quite allow that. He replies to the being.

Fujin just starts silently taking pictures. Its probably best to ask Nicholas whats up after he's done with whatever he's doing over there.

I don't know, to be frank with you.

The mass emerges from the other side of the moon, having created a hole large enough to be visible from earth.

Well, if you don't cause too much harm you're welcome to stay, my name is Nicholas, I'm a scientist. I could create an area where you could persist without destroying your surroundings if you wish.

A few devices get teleported in, they seem to begin repairing the parts that were devoured.

The Divine Phoenix said:
That's not quite it, the entire Moon isn't gone either, it seems this was another individual like us. Nicholas answers Andrew in a separate telepathic conversation.

You're just like the others then, you see I acquired power in a similar way, so did several others. What do you intend to do then? I'd hope you're not here to consume this world, as I can't quite allow that. He replies to the being.
Figures. You can handle that without help from any of us, right?

That shouldn't be necessary.

The mass continues towards Earth, seemingly shrinking in size and eventually landing somewhere in the Philippines.

So be it. Oh and, don't mind the bird, she's always been like this. Nicholas responds to the being before cutting off the communication and returning to the Garden, noting his observations about its nature, the Moon has been almost completely repaired by now thanks to the machines placed previously.

"It doesn't seem to be a cause for concern as of yet." Nicholas states, appearing near Andrew.

"I'll be going now, aside from the other issue I'm currently dealing with, there are a few improvements I need to add to finish adding to this place." He then states before disappearing to elsewhere in the Garden.

Many of population (about half) which held weapons (criminals, police, soldiers, etc) seem to have gained new weapons in a method which seemingly cannot be deduced and bypassed most forms of sensing. These weapons are made of a strange platinum colored metal which seems to have energies that are similar "blue" energy to the previous challengers. While it's difficult to deduce much about these weapons, it seems those who hold the weapons are also stronger than before.

Back