• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

@Everyone

The Agendas for Global Warming and Global Pandemic have been fulfilled. Rewards are granted to everyone regardless of participation.

Global Warming Reward: Your choice of an immediate increase of 500 Divinity or 3 domain points.

Pandemic Reward: Your choice of an immediate increase of 500 Divinity or 3 domain points.
[taking 6 domain points]

[using 2 to buy the following powers.

Scrambling Gremlin: The power to screw data over. It allows create and manipulate fluid-like masses of malware data to scramble and destroy chunks of "files" from anything hit by them, even if is something from outside of digital space. Wounds creates in such a way cannot be restored, for the corruption in the affected areas prevents it. Furthermore, this allows her to overlay one of these masses over her avatar, effectively becoming a living ball of death. Lastly, D.M.E is immune to this ability's effect and similar, and she can only keep up an adult human worth of malware mass at any time.

[Durability Negation, Information Destruction, Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly), Logia-Intangibility, Improved Resistance to Information Manipulation]

[Sever Existence]

Last edited:
More lightning spears... second time's a charm, eh?

Chris would quickly begin using his footwork to expertly dodge the lightning spears as they cascaded towards him.

"Ya ya I get it, you like lightning spears. Got anything new?"

As if to answer his question, the man's bo staff extends towards Chris at breakneck speed, the entirety of its length crackling with electricity. Meanwhile the man had disappeared from sight again.

@Paul_Frank

Still invisible and intangible, D.M.E. proceeds to overlay a mass of malware over her avatar and uses the resulting liquid-like form to slip underneath Hedone's arm. The digital mass then jumps unto the goddess, attempting to swallow her whole and destroy the information that constitutes her body.

As if to answer his question, the man's bo staff extends towards Chris at breakneck speed, the entirety of its length crackling with electricity. Meanwhile the man had disappeared from sight again.
Alright, he's apparently got that.

Quickly sidestepping out of its range, Chris back away only to notice No Name has disappeared.

Goddammit, he really needs to stop playing peekaboo.

Sigan returns to Maine with a snap of his fingers. Over time, Sigan intends to be the Dean of his University. He is slowly growing a small army of mages among his students. This is happening by opening a new fraternity/sorority and/or redesigning existing ones from the inside out. Eventually Sigan intends to make Maine an unofficially "Sigan" culture.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

Having noticed her visions of herself in the next few moments cutting out, despite not being able to see the enemy and before she even realizes it, Hedone's instincts caused her to will herself a few hundred meters directly upwards, avoiding what she could only assume was an attack she would have failed at defending against, and died from.

For the first time during the fight, Hedone opens her mouth, speaking an illogical and contradictory sentence.

"She's invisible, and so I can see her clearly."

With those words, Hedone becomes able to perceive D.M.E.

"Vanish."

A one word incantation, her magical knowledge negating the longer aria needed for the spell she just fired. A large, black arrow which flew out through multiple layered magic circles, it's target didn't seem to be the newly revealed D.M.E however, but the space next to her. Upon getting within a certain distance of the target, or flying far enough, it'd collapse into a black hole, the pull of gravity absorbing all around the hole into itself.

Sigan returns to Maine with a snap of his fingers. Over time, Sigan intends to be the Dean of his University. He is slowly growing a small army of mages among his students. This is happening by opening a new fraternity/sorority and/or redesigning existing ones from the inside out. Eventually Sigan intends to make Maine an unofficially "Sigan" culture.
"Wait are you copying my method?" he asked.

@Paul_Frank

Not like she was gonna move much anyway. her body changing and reconfiguration to cling as tightly as possible unto the throne, and her form changing to Bass Cross with Dark Aura, an incredibly strong barrier, surrounding and protecting her from harm.

Aaaaalso, while she reformed two 1 Kg pieces of malware detached from herself, then after homing, with flying, towards two targets respectively: The arrow and Hedone herself.

Alright, he's apparently got that.

Quickly sidestepping out of its range, Chris back away only to notice No Name has disappeared.

Goddammit, he really needs to stop playing peekaboo.

He seems to appear in front of him out of thin air. They're almost unnoticeable, but there are signs that he's readying a punch. For what happened next there were no visual cues. No stance was taken, no balance was achieved first, no muscle betrayed the man's true intent. A kick that accelerates to its maximum momentum instantly reaches Chris' chin in the blink of an eye. The kick wasted no energy and space seemed to bend around it.

Recoilless basic kick

Meanwhile another 'No Name' appeared behind Chris trying to land a hand chop on his neck.

@Paul_Frank

Not like she was gonna move much anyway. her body changing and reconfiguration to cling as tightly as possible unto the throne, and her form changing to Bass Cross with Dark Aura, an incredibly strong barrier, surrounding and protecting her from harm.

Aaaaalso, while she reformed two 1 Kg pieces of malware detached from herself, then after homing, with flying, towards two targets respectively: The arrow and Hedone herself.
The gravitational force of the arrow is far more than expected, tearing D.M.E off the throne and towards it, however before she's pulled entirely in, the mass of malware strikes the black hole due to how close it was, and erases it.

So that's her victory condition then, have me make contact with her or those masses.

Satisfied with the fact D.M.E was at least able to be pulled by the black hole, she takes note of the mass approaching her, and starts combining teleportation and flight to make distance from it as she fights.

"Repeat, repeat, repeat...." Hedone constantly says the one word, and the same large black arrow she fired off earlier is repeatedly shot out, first targeting the mass to intercept it, and then the area around D.M.E again, this time coming from multiple angles.

@Paul_Frank

D.M.E. immediately re-asserts her position on the ground, putting a fixed-in-place circular barrier around herself and the throne, as she then proceeds to warps space to redirect the arrows right back at Hedone.

Of course, her prediction would pick up on this, but it would also pick up something... odd to say the least, the predictions a few moments ahead return only pitch black, like if something instantly annihilated her on the spot.

Hedone whips out a small red stone, which she crushes in her hand, before charging straight toward D.M.E, flying rather than teleporting, or seemingly trying to avoid her fate at all. The arrows approaching her also immediately reverse course straight back for D.M.E and detonate when in range, having been affected by Hedone's control over spells.

D.M.E would then notice something about 100 meters out in the exact opposite direction of her opponent, another Hedone, this one in the middle of waving a silver wand.

and then... nothing particular happens, it seems her prediction was wrong, or maybe it's just a bluff... ut either way, it seems D.M.E. is tryign to pull the same thing on her again, as Hedone gets the premonition of doom again, both of them do.

The digital being warps space again to send away the arrows thousands of kilometers and make them impact the ground there, as she then makes about a dozen or so pallets of malware "matter" shoot out from herself unto the charging Hedone.

The one with the wand finishes her swing, a bright light shining out as the barrier around D.M.E drops. She fires put a rainbow of light toward the throne along with that blast, a beam of euphoric bliss, enhanced by her domain.

The one charging and being targeted by the malware had managed to prevent the arrows from detonating, by manually controlling them, and once the barrier is down, she teleports herself and the arrows directly in front of D.M.E avoiding the thinga in her flight path, and manually detonating them all.

Neither are entirely worried about the premonitions, having already used the stone and not received an attack yet, and merely waiting to see what happened in case it wasn't enough.

Before the beam was fired, the Hedone and her staff are struck down, her being conceptually erased. Probably could have dodged it she moved, but she didn't so get rekt. Furthermore,automatic dodge fails to be useful, as the attack is simply not detected as a threat, so much like a stray photon or a breeze of air it doesn't trigger the ability.

Anyway, seeing the barriers go down, D.M.E immediately re-applies them and then follows by using a Mega Chip. Time freezes for an instant, as a big Dark Hole spawns directly over her and opening a portal to cyberspace. From this fissure, she forces her digital space to overflow into the throneworld, creating a bubble of her domain [Not Territory since that needs 5k divinity] around herself and the throne, effectively creating a space where her divinity stops spatial effect and influences such as those of the black holes.

Oh, and also one of the malware shards from before homes back unto Hedone. What about the other shards ? Eeeeh, don't worry about them ; )

Last edited:
Hedone had been guaranteed to not be harmed there, being hit was an impossibility, and yet, it occurred still, in that moment, a contradiction is formed. And in that moment, they resolve it, discarding half of the contradiction, the fact that she's hit and erased anyway. This results in the Hedone that was hit being fine to continue, moving out of the way to reposition further away and watch, just putting up her Curtain of Dusk.

The other one, having already teleported in close and detonated the arrows is caught as the digital world is expanded around them.

She throws the Supreme Sword of Destruction in response to the incoming malware, controlling it with Allomancy to pilot it into the shard, and to defend herself from it and other attacks, and begins to speak at the same time.

"This is tiring, if you endure this next thing, I'll simply let you have the throne, it'll prove your worth as a divinity of love, and I'll be fine surrending to that."

Upon saying that, she swings her arm, throwing out her chains and trying to make contact with either those or her hand since they were close, to grab onto D.M.E for her last move.

Last edited:
"Fine, then show me the how far your love extends! Show me the full strenght of your passion!"

D.M.E replies, as she ejects the mass of malware, it shooting outwards as a bubble as her body returns to normal. This is layered with her existing barriers, though closer, and also empowered by her domain since they are now in cyberspace.

Oh, also the reamaing malware shards shoot into Hedone to keep the sword busy.

Last edited:
"That's the plan."

As the chains are blocked by the barriers and malware, they simply keep duplicating to wrap around and reach the target better, allowing them to persist and propagate despite being erased by the malware as they contact it.

Gripping the chains tighter, she uses her domain of contradictions on it. Since it was being blocked and defended against by the barriers and couldn't reach D.M.E, a contradictory property would then be that it was able to get through those defenses, and so once that's applied, the contradiction is created and resolved, resulting in the chains gaining the ability to cut through and bypass the defenses to affect D.M.E.

If they weren't stopped, upon contact, Hedone would do as asked and show the strength of her "passion". The very idea of pleasure would be imparted onto D.M.E, and with it, all of the pleasure ever felt by her, or any of her stream watchers would be pumped into her mind. The positive emotions, the physical feelings, everything, as it was all pleasure ever felt; it of course included the pleasure felt at that moment as well, creating an infinite loop, lasting as long as the chains make contact.

"But will the feeling reach?"

Well, the chains may not be able to be stopped, but they still need to reach D.M.E to affect her!

As such, the digital being utilises her control over the fabric of cyberspace to extend and expand the distance between herself and the chains, putting a virtually infinite distance between them.

Furthermore, the malware mass falls inward, attempting to catch-up to the chains and try rip them up.

Last edited:
The chains effectively stop, they continue moving but the expanding distance renders them basically frozen. Seeing that happen, Hedone raises her other hand, gathering a bright light in it, seemingly preparing to get through this. It seems she decides against it though, as she raises her hands in a gesture of surrender, causing her chains to vanish as well.

"Well done, a deal is a deal. That counts as enduring it in my book, you avoided losing to it without just dodging, I concede the seat to you as promised."

"Thank you sweetheart~"

She says with a wink. How are they able to communicate despite the immense distance ? It just works of course!

"You know what ? Since you are being so nice, i'll let you have the Throne the next election cycle. How does that sound ?"

To be a goddess of Love is to love your opposition as well.

"Sounds good to me, I'll see you around then" She says with a wave, disappearing from the space.

Outside of that realm, she just continues her efforts in helping out the area of Hell she was given control of.

See Algos, it all worked out in the end, an all or nothing gamble wasn't a bad play like you thought it was.

The two then begin, or more accurately continue arguing in their head as she works.

@Paul_Frank

The Malice production seems to be going well. One of the lead chemists says something about "the purest they've ever seen", and wants to distribute it right away. Aside from that, Hedone hears rumors of a human woman with a sword causing an uproar in the western region, beating up anyone who claims to be strong.

@Everything12

A being approaches Alexis, imitating the form of a monster of hers as some sort of camouflage. It isn't showing any signs of hostile intent.

@Spider_Kaiju

The Throne of God imparts knowledge upon its user. Its edicts are absolute, but the Lesser Thrones give their inhabitants some protection. What is created by The Throne is to a point irreversible, which is why the worlds of past myths still exist in Heaven; being what's left of past reigns. Likewise, new Lesser Thrones can be created through the Throne of God by fractioning more of its infinite power, but these can never be destroyed. It is a power that should be used wisely.

Hedone gives the okay to begin distribution, then once she's alone, she begins tapping her foot idly while in thought.

A human with a sword beating people up over there? Sounds like that'd be worth checking out more closely.

"I agree, so I'll go. You're not getting control back that fast."

After ensuring that production and distribution would go well, or at the least, not get messed up too badly in her absence, she warps herself over to the proxy using Dimension Walk. They're then sent back to the region she came from, and Hedone starts searching for this human.

@Edwellken
"So what exactly do with have here?" Alexis asks of the being approaching, her posture relaxed despite questioning the being approaching her.

"The fact you still remember my creation after that bore retconned their existence means your not some nobody. Now that just leaves the question of if you are here to collect the bounty or are here for something more... interesting."

After ensuring that production and distribution would go well, or at the least, not get messed up too badly in her absence, she warps herself over to the proxy using Dimension Walk. They're then sent back to the region she came from, and Hedone starts searching for this human.
The human isn't particularly difficult to locate; wherever she goes, demons vacate or end up on the ground missing a limb or two- or twelve... she walks the empty streets alone, seeming to be in a dilemma.

"Shouldn't one of the big ones be showing up? I guess it is Hell, but do they really not care what happens to their fellow demons? Curses! How am I expected to improve when simply becoming a candidate has made me this strong..! I have to solve this problem somehow-"

Suddenly she quiets and her posture stiffens. She's on guard. The girl inhales, placing her hand on her sheathed weapon. Hedone can feel a premonition of being cut ten times over, a gesture without hostility. The girl's fighting spirit leaked out and is measuring the demoness's worth as an opponent.

"So what exactly do with have here?" Alexis asks of the being approaching, her posture relaxed despite questioning the being approaching her.

"The fact you still remember my creation after that bore retconned their existence means your not some nobody. Now that just leaves the question of if you are here to collect the bounty or are here for something more... interesting."
"The latter perhaps. I think you'll find it quite appetizing, in fact." the being chuckles as it draws almost close enough to touch. It slithers around Alexis as it speaks, keeping the same distance.

"You see, I found your spectacle earlier to be the perfect distraction. What's a show without drama? A story without conflict? Without someone like you, this world will indeed become rather boring, don't you agree? But as it stands, your act is likely to be... canceled. So I have a proposition that might benefit both of us. If you're interested that is."

The being's manner of speech is a naturally irritating one that seems like it always has something up its sleeve.

Last edited:
The human isn't particularly difficult to locate; wherever she goes, demons vacate or end up on the ground missing a limb or two- or twelve... she walks the empty streets alone, seeming to be in a dilemma.

"Shouldn't one of the big ones be showing up? I guess it is Hell, but do they really not care what happens to their fellow demons? Curses! How am I expected to improve when simply becoming a candidate has made me this strong..! I have to solve this problem somehow-"

Suddenly she quiets and her posture stiffens. She's on guard. The girl inhales, placing her hand on her sheathed weapon. Hedone can feel a premonition of being cut ten times over, a gesture without hostility. The girl's fighting spirit leaked out and is measuring the demoness's worth as an opponent.
Hedone is instantly put on guard, she runs energy into a few black keys in her hand, and prepares herself for the possibility of incoming slashes from this girl.

"I heard you've been seeking out strong people and attacking them. I have to wonder why, what is it you seek then?" After she asks this, she takes another step forward, presumably putting herself further into the human's range, expecting to be slashed at in response

@Edwellken
"Wow, you remind me so much of myself that I would be a fool to trust you... But, it would also be foolish to not make as much use of such an interesting partnership as I can." Alexis remarks, her relaxed posture and constant smirk unchanging in the face of the unnerving actions of this thing.

"So Demon, Old God, New God not happy with the new ways, or other? Or perhaps you want to keep the mystery to yourself for some more time, I'm happy with you just skipping to tell me what you need from me then."

Sigan, deciding he might want to #1 make up for lost time, looked for Merlin Emrys, the famous wizard of Camelot, and #2, expand his connections. Looking for the Archmage of Britain, he was sure he would find Merlin somewhere in the Heavens.

@World

With the Seat of Love firmly underneath her grasp, D.M.E. stretches her arms up and does a big breath.

"Alright, time to get working."

With a snap of her fingers, she flex her new powers, utilising the power of brotherly love to spread kinship across the world's population, and together with the application of the Peace Domain, the world should be war free in just a matter of some time!

@Spider_Kaiju

The holder of God's Throne gets a notification, a digital message in physical form. It reads:

"Hello Lord Master Sigan, may you pretty please grant me access to teleport near you?"

He would feel that the note is coming from D.M.E, or in other words the snek.

@Edwellken

"Look, i know i'm waaay down the ladder compared to you, so please don't pull such plays on me."

She does a bit of one-side pout, putting an hand on the opposite cheek as it

"All i am asking is if you could put in a good word on me to the others in Prometeous."
Continuing the talk-
"So could you do it, pretty please? In fact, now that I've got a Seat, i may even be able to give you something in return that you'd actually find relevant!"

@Edwellken (x2)

A message would arrive to a certain hacker.

"Hello there, Silica, may you send your digital avatar over here? I'd like to talk with you."

@Edwellken (x3)

Now that she has a comfortable amount of power behind her, D.M.E would start heavily putting resources into getting her user base up in heaven.

After all, they voted against her and this got to change!

She would start simple, most of the gods desire just good food, wine and sex, which she can make applications to satisfy thanks to a combination of her Domain of Cyberspace and the powers granted by the Seat of Love. Though, she'll also look into what's popular in heaven, what specific items and services are the most sought after.

"I heard you've been seeking out strong people and attacking them. I have to wonder why, what is it you seek then?" After she asks this, she takes another step forward, presumably putting herself further into the human's range, expecting to be slashed at in response
"I'd rather not waste my breath. If you can still stand up after my offense, I'll tell you whatever you want."

Several dozen slashes come from every direction at speeds nearing 1% of the speed of light. Interestingly and without fail, they all avoid hitting areas that would be instantly fatal, aiming instead to maim and incapacitate by way of severing limbs and tendons.

"So Demon, Old God, New God not happy with the new ways, or other? Or perhaps you want to keep the mystery to yourself for some more time, I'm happy with you just skipping to tell me what you need from me then."
"You are a smart one. I'm sure you're aware that the claiming of the Seats of Heaven is occurring as we speak. And you're unfortunately being left behind from this iteration of gods... that is, you would be if not for someone like me!" the being laughs.

"When The Throne was split into lesser versions of itself, it wasn't a clean break, and several shards were unexpectedly created. Through a series of... well, fortunate events, I happened to get my hands on a few of these shards. Hold on to the shard for your desired Throne, and you will acquire it when the time comes. No spoilers, but it should be soon. All I ask in return is that you continue to keep things interesting!"

The being folds out a tentacle, holding several pieces of jewelry ranging from a necklace to a ring, to a bracelet, to a scepter, to various others, each adorned by a dubious-looking "gemstone" and a pattern symbolizing its respective seat.

"I'll let you have three of your choosing. I recommend picking from among the less contested seats, though, as the shards won't give you priority over those with a rightful claim, but I won't stop you if you have something else in mind."

"I'd rather not waste my breath. If you can still stand up after my offense, I'll tell you whatever you want."

Several dozen slashes come from every direction at speeds nearing 1% of the speed of light. Interestingly and without fail, they all avoid hitting areas that would be instantly fatal, aiming instead to maim and incapacitate by way of severing limbs and tendons.
I can't block all of those with these blades, I guess I have to pick.

She makes an active effort to block some of the ones targeted at her main arm and her legs, figuring that as long as she can still move somewhat and swing, she could afford to wait the few moments for the wounds to heal. Unconsciously, she casts a quick magic circle, and a modified defensive spell, reflect wall, is applied to parts she isn't defending, but due to the lack of time, it doesn't cover her entire body like it normally would. The spell would reduce the force of physical attacks against the locations defended to nothing, by means of redirecting that force against the attacker.

@Edwellken
Hearing this Alexis actual begins to look interested, their eyes focusing on the items being held before them.

"These are shards of the Throne, keys to Divinity. Quite interesting indeed. I do believe I could find some quite interesting uses for them."

With seemingly no hesitation Alexis reaches out to grab the jewelery possessing the symbols of Light, Sea, and Sky.

Yes, these will do very nice in restarting that plan. In return, I am quite excited to see the plan you unfurl to take advantage of the chaos I cause."

@Spider_Kaiju

Instead of the small sake he might have expected, a woman gets transported to him. Tall and slim, she sports long, black hairs and a knee-length dress of the same colour, which coupled together gives her an uniform and almost continuous appearance. Her look, combined with her posture, giver her an overall serpentine feel, if the lizard-slit like eyes and black scales covering the sides of her neck and cheeks didn't give that away already.

But despite jarring difference in apperence, he can tell it's the very same snek he met before.

She looks surprised for but a moment, before then regaining composure and looking at wizard.

"Well, hello there, Sssingan-"

@Spider_Kaiju

Instead of the small sake he might have expected, a woman gets transported to him. Tall and slim, she sports long, black hairs and a knee-length dress of the same colour, which coupled together gives her an uniform and almost continuous appearance. Her look, combined with her posture, giver her an overall serpentine feel, if the lizard-slit like eyes and black scales covering the sides of her neck and cheeks didn't give that away already.

But despite jarring difference in apperence, he can tell it's the very same snek he met before.

She looks surprised for but a moment, before then regaining composure and looking at wizard.

"Well, hello there, Sssingan-"
"Oh, Snek. Welcome Snek."

"What can I do for you?"

Back