• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

"... I see. Have a nice afternoon, then."

Aouranii waves limply before rounding the corner again, the slight sound of his footsteps seeming to disappear after a short moment.

This confermation makes Hinata even more worried.

"What's that something ? What is bothering you ?"

Last edited:
“If I had to guess...I’d say he’s probably going to meet up with the rest of the summoned. Apparently something was happening with them when he left.” Yian answered.

"We are in Michigan? Weird ...", Asher replies.
"Also ... can I take your phone for a moment? I have to search a place"

"Oh and I can repay you with this", he continues, showing a golden coin.

"This magical coin makes you more lucky for a limited period of time"

“The name is Yian by the way.” The bird wyvern responded. Suddenly Sandslash perked up “Hey if you’re going to find the master then I can come along?”

Yian seemed surprised at this “The boss gave us an orde-“ Sandslash cut him off “I know but I’d like to check on him ya know? Besides you can guard the sculpture right?” Yian glared at Sandslash for a moment before responding “Fine but it’s up to them not you.”

“The name is Yian by the way.” The bird wyvern responded. Suddenly Sandslash perked up “Hey if you’re going to find the master then I can come along?”

Yian seemed surprised at this “The boss gave us an orde-“ Sandslash cut him off “I know but I’d like to check on him ya know? Besides you can guard the sculpture right?” Yian glared at Sandslash for a moment before responding “Fine but it’s up to them not you.”
"It's fine by me, also is it likely that you has some kind of connection? At least feel when you get closer to him?"

“Yeah! When me or Yian get close to the boss we can sense his presence! It’s pretty cool actually. I guess that’ll help us find him sooner huh?” The cheery young Sandslash responded, eager to find her boss.

This confermation makes Hinata even more worried.

"What's that something ? What is bothering you ?"
Miles looks even more confused.

"I mean, you know..."

He waves his hands around his body, making pop sounds.

"Baby tumors spawning from a demon. I think I'm traumatized."

"We are in Michigan? Weird ...", Asher replies.
"Also ... can I take your phone for a moment? I have to search a place"

"Oh and I can repay you with this", he continues, showing a golden coin.

"This magical coin makes you more lucky for a limited period of time"
The man takes the coin somewhat gingerly, clearly not wanting to oppose you

”uh… here you go, sure…”

After having taken it, Asher looks on the internet for news regarding apparitions of other weirds creatures like the imps he fought.

Miles looks even more confused.

"I mean, you know..."

He waves his hands around his body, making pop sounds.

"Baby tumors spawning from a demon. I think I'm traumatized."
"I see, this kind of stuff is very messed up, especially for someone who never experienced anything like it before."

She moves next to him, gently putting an hand on his right arm.

"If there's anything you need, or want someone to talk things with, i'm here."

“Yeah! When me or Yian get close to the boss we can sense his presence! It’s pretty cool actually. I guess that’ll help us find him sooner huh?” The cheery young Sandslash responded, eager to find her boss.
“That sounds useful” Joseph nodded.

“Well sure, if you can help us find your boss, I got no problem with ya tagging along”

Miles looks very unconfortable at the moment given the woman was also the one willing to torture the Imp freely. He puts his hands on his head.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'll... think about it."

After having taken it, Asher looks on the internet for news regarding apparitions of other weirds creatures like the imps he fought.
there doesn’t seem to be any news regarding imps, but there is news about weird people attacking the whitse house and causing issues all over. It seems to be causing an uproar

Seeing as it seems as though Miles isn't in a state to look into that creature right now, and it doesn't appear to be a good idea to linger here, Essence begins heading off, motioning for the others to follow. They need to travel normally until they exit the range of that strange device, then, a portal would be made to somewhere remote.

Dan, Joseph and an unexpected member begin their search, using teleportation, they would go from block to block searching all over the city and even beyond in search of others

@CrimsonStarFallen

Hinata sees Miles being less than ... comforted by her attempt to help, though she supposes it's only natural for him to be so. The consolations of a ruthless soldier are cold.

"... apologies for not being of much help."

The warrior make a small apology bow, then goes to follow after Essence.

Last edited:
The creature utters a ghastly, strangled, guttural sound that slowly transitions into recognisable words. Each syllable seemingly dragged from it unwillingly.

“Please…need help.

Over there”

It shifts it’s malformed framework in a way that, if he was facing Essence before would indicate that he was pointing towards the hole.

@CrimsonStarFallen

Ayda, who had just been listening, vocalized her thoughts.

"Miles, I get that all this weighs on your mind but you need to snap out of it. Right now we need to take action and then we can talk later."

Essence looked at the creature with what would could only be identified as curiosity.

"You want my aid with something, that much is clear. I must ask that this wait, however, as lingering here is a poor decision for all of us. We will look into whatever you have found when we receive the information promised."

They once again gestured for it, along with the remaining ones, such as Miles and Ayda, to follow.

@CrimsonStarFallen

Ayda, who had just been listening, vocalized her thoughts.

"Miles, I get that all this weighs on your mind but you need to snap out of it. Right now we need to take action and then we can talk later."
Miles looks at Ayda weirdly. He looks promptly weirded out, but gets himself back together.

"Yeah. True enough. Let's, uh, go."

He follows Essence.

That seemed to work well enough. Still I'm not used to this...

"Yeah."

Ayda leaves together with the others. She stays alert, looking out for any of the trouble the president seems to be expecting.

When sufficiently out of range, Essence would open a gate to a forest somewhere in the US. Uninhabited wilderness, the kind of place where they could all peacefully speak and the like.

Hinata stretches her arms up, taking in the fresh breeze of the forest, as she then turns towards Essence.

"So, with all the stuff you said back at the White House, i've been wondering: Who and what exactly are you ?"

Last edited:
Essence leaned up against a nearby tree.

"Right. I'll answer what questions I can, I suppose, though I expect the same from you all. I am many things. Traveler, healer, protector. It all depends on the place."

And Hinata stands in front of them, thought remaining at a respectful distance.

"And for what reason do you act so ? What compels you ?"

Last edited:
"A self imposed duty, you could say."

Is all they answer in this regard.

"What about the rest of you? What do you all want to do here?"

After leaving with Miles, Ayda had entered the portal right after the others. She listened to what her companions had to say while messing around with a baang of shinsoo.

"Well I suppose you could say I'm sort of a mythical being or something. In my reality of origin I didn't live a very interesting life, so I plan to turn that around here." Ayda answers.

Last edited:
Back